Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pyarey Afzal was the benchmark of their career, definitely. They've topped all the charts this year. <3 
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information..every single word written is very true..i honestly love them... <3
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I honestly loved Farah and Afzal more than Yasmeen and Afzal, although at that time many were also liking that pairing but I always wished that Afzal should be with Farah 😳
And I think Ayeza did full justice to Farah's character, what I liked about Farah was that neither she was damsel in distress types neither a totally bold character. I thought she was a very real woman who did make mistakes, who was sometimes bitter, sometimes confused about her feelings just like all of us can be at some point.
I also thought that they lost the track mid way through when Afzal became a gangster, I am not sure if I liked that idea but obviously overall it was such an interesting setting and characters that I couldn't stop watching 

OMG Yh i remember manyy people wanted Yasmeen and Afzal to to together and i was like nooo😭  lol😆😆 i also loved Afzal&Farah together from begining to end😉 i sooo i personally think each and every actor did justice to there roles!👏👏 yh that turn was unexpected😲😲but i guess the title song ... it needed a unexpected twist of where they dont get there love ... and i guess this was one of the best choice for a unexpected twist dont you think ?😃

sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Hey Sofia..me bhi line me hoo..😆add me ASAP..

welcomeee i knew you would love this place😛😉 and added you😉
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Well, so I just saw that a website called reviewit.pk released a list of Most Good Looking Men of 2014 and another list of Most Beautiful Faces of 2014. 😃 

That's what the website said about Hamzaa. <3 He was ranked 1st in the list of most good looking men. 

"1. Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hamza Ali Abbasi's rugged looks and captivating expressions have impressed many. He is the Jazbaati Pathan of Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi, the embodiment of bravery in Waar and last but definitely not the least- the absolutely phenomenal Afzal! With exceptional foreign looks and a sense of humour that makes girls go aww, this drop-dead handsome guy has a class of his own that sets him apart from the rest of the crowd."

And this is what the website said about Ayeza. ❤️ She was also ranked number 1 in the list of most beautiful faces of 2014. 😳

1. Ayeza Khan

When beauty and talent combine you get a combination that can best be defined as a definite success. Ayeza Khan's beauty coupled with her appealing simplicity makes her stand out in the crowd. This diva has been a part of this list for the past two years and this year she deserves to be on no.1 because she is without a doubt a flawless and timeless beauty!

OMGGG REALLY😲😲 YAYYY!🥳MY FAVS!

sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Pyarey Afzal was the benchmark of their career, definitely. They've topped all the charts this year. <3 

i soo agree it was a bench mark for them 😃and as a audience it was something just EPIC!

sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Thanks for the information..every single word written is very true..i honestly love them... <3

i lovee love love them tooo ❤️😛
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pyare Afzal is the benchmark for new style of stories and we desperately need them in the middle of melo drama and saas bahu type shows 
And what an actor Hamza is ? I mean Afzal's character was so difficult to play and he pulled it off with so much ease. I wish he can get another character with so much depth in it although I highly doubt any other character can be like Afzal 
sofiaax thumbnail
@Nida - i soo agree with everything you said !❤️ Hamza did a FABULIUS job in playing Afzal!👏 And Pyarey Afzal and the Character of Afzal were just something else!❤️
sofiaax thumbnail
Btw Guys have you heard about Hamza's Upcoming Pak Film Called Maula Jatt ?😃 I heard that Sanam Jung is gonna play the main Lead though not confirmed by anyone😃