Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shrikrishna

I mean bad marriage that lead to divorce..

Oh ok 😆
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She was in Top but I don't think she was no 1. She reigned during 'dil to paagal hain and Raja Hindustani'  time. Her acting was a bit artificial IMO
But still i liked her better than Kareena. Good dancer, good looks, worked with good costars. I even liked her pairing with Govinda.😆 Together they were really entertaining.

But now she looks haggard. Don't know if it is because of surgeries. 

Maybe she can try tv.
sunshinegirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nuthing when wrong..she had a great career!
but if theres one thing then HER SISTER HAPPENED! if there was no kareena...karishma would been around much longer imo
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She isn't desperate like the other 40+ actresses 
briahna thumbnail
in few yrs kareena  will be in same situation😆
no brands, forget about movies. 
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Karishma was never a top actress.

Karishma is 1 yr younger than Aishwarya. Still she is considered 90's heroine and irrelevant today. On the other hand Aishwarya is still getting top international brands and films with biggest directors like Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty. 🥳
Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
may be her own sister kareena's entry ??
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Her come back movie flopped.  Her come back movie came after a very long break.  Audiences basically had forgotten about her and she didn't have enough star power to survive a flop.

She was never a #1 actress anyway and I think her acting was always over the top.  Audiences have matured and I don't think her type of over doing the facial expressions acting of the 90s will fly now. The only thing she had on Kareena was her dancing.  Kareena not only is a better actor but she also worked with better film makers.  I don't think Karisma did that till Dil To Pagal Hai and to a lesser extent Raja Hindustani before that.  She is mostly known for her silly repetitive no plot David Dhawan movies with Govinda.  

In the last decade her personal life has been a media soap opera.  

She was never beautiful in my opinion.  Now her face always looks off and frankly half the time she looks anorexic.  

Bottom line she doesn't have talent or charm to keep herself relevant anymore.  And I do not believe that she had to "sacrifice" herself for Kareena's career.  Once again, she never was a threat to anyone let alone Kareena.  
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
How is kareena responsible for all this? That is not kareena's fault that she is talented unlike other star sisters..tanisha etc
nothings wrong with her shes so hot