Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sammy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved the update especially that dance part n chupan chupayi of Jalal  Well i didnt like this maham and her foolproof plan ๐Ÿ˜ก , but can i expect teda jalal in action to support Jo n to reveal the truth for other people there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do update soon yaar ๐Ÿ˜† , I did like this growing closeness of JaJo a lot but when there is a impending trouble on Jo i cant wait longer ๐Ÿ˜‰ Great work of writing Sammy ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samy๐Ÿค—

How are you darling! It's Long time!

Coming to update... I really loved this new dimension of Jodha and Jalal relationship. Jalal's sneaking and Jodha's dancing... Liked it all. And then Maham๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜กand Shareef๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Really waiting to read how the evil plan of mahan spoils๐Ÿ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agn a beautiful chaptr...luved it...d way joja's frndship is taking a phase its really awsum 2 knw...While reading ur chaptr I ws actuly laughing and rembering d amer track whr jodha dances and jalal hiding bhind d pillar ws gazing at his wife dancing and ws mesmerized by her beauty and dance... ๐Ÿ˜† huhhh kya din the woh...bt precap sounds scary wil jalal also blame jodha or wil he support her... ๐Ÿ˜• plzzz update soon...
2thless thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update... Thnx for the PM
Jalal and Jodha have finally started to warm upto each other -- more comfortable around each other -- the highlight of the part being that Jalal realized that its her personality that he is attracted to - not her beauty or the clothes she wears...
Jodha wanted Jalal to see her performance -- infacat she was even willing to show it to him first -- even if it was in her pyjamas... but look at jalals nakhras -- he wanted to see her the whole package... I mean - what if he wasn't able to make it to see her performance -- but I guess that wasn't passible after all hes the main protagonist...
Shareefs bantering was actually cute -- mujhe nahi mila toh use bhi nahi milna chahiye -- he actually hoped Jalal shudnt be able to see since he was refrained from it...๐Ÿ˜‰
Maham has planned to punish Jodha -- but I would love to see her plan backfiring -- if at all -- I am pretty sure Jalal and Hamida will defo stand beside her... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Continue soon...
jass2227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome chapter...
thnx for pm
jass2227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter
i hate maham
thnks for pm
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update sammy๐Ÿ‘
finally jalal and jodha start knowing each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ
but this maham spoiled all the things ๐Ÿ˜ก
i hope jalal support jodha๐Ÿ˜ญ
thanks to pm me๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
samy..superb update as usual..
wow ..the chapter was so sweet except the last part. loved how comfortably they are interacting with each other..hamida noticed this ..like hamida me too wants they remain the same..in car too they are thinking about each other and wanted to spend time with each other. aww Jo cares for Jalal so much...I knew it Jalal ll surely sneak into the function and will see her Jo ..grr Sharif too..
and Maham .she stole marriage outfit a jewellery and put them into Jo 's car.I hope this marriage take place ..otherwise Ruku in their life. no way. misunderstanding is OK..but no third person plz..
I hope Jalal supports Jo over evidences..continue soon..
thanks for the pm..
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Done with part 1. it was nyce to read..
start was unique..
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 2.
it was mind blowing. the way you expressd Jalal feelings regarding her was awesome.
I also shocked when jodhu slapped to him...