Adhyayan Suman: I would love to work with Kangana

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

I would love to work with Kangana

Adhyayan Suman, in acandid chat, talks about his upcoming movies, ex- flame Kangana Ranaut

Kinnari Singh

Dec 22

Adhyayan Suman is gearing up with a number of releases. He speaks about the failure of his last film Heartless and his chemistry with Sara Loren in his upcoming flick Ishq Click. Excerpts from the interview... Tell us about your upcoming films? I have just completed the shoot of Lucknowi Ishq with Karishma Kotak, then I'm doing Ishq Click with Sara Loren and also I'm working for my home production with my father.

Both your dad and you had great expectations from the film Heartless, but somewhere down the line, it didn't perform well at the box office. Do you feel the baggage of making it big in the industry, considering your father's name attached to you? Honestly, these things don't affect me. The only baggage or responsibility I have is to make my parents proud as I'm their only child. My first film Haal- E- Dil bombed at the box office. I also didn't get a great launch like most of the newcomers.

After the success of Raaz 2, I thought things have fallen into place, but I was really disheartened when Heartless failed to do well. It was a good movie with a good storyline but blame it on luck or someone else, it just didn't work.

But today wherever I go, people still appreciate my acting in Heartless. All said and done I'm just 26 and have a long way to go. I'm very confident about my upcoming movies as for me a movie can fail but an actor can never fail.

Rumours are that your upcoming film Ishq Click has a bike scene similar to Gulam.

I really don't think the bike scenes in Ishq Click and Gulam are similar at all.

The costume that I wear for the scene might be similar but apart from that, nothing is similar. I would also like to tell you that I personally requested the director if I can direct this particular scene and luckily he agreed. So I assure you that the execution and interpretation of this particular scene is completely different from the original scene.

Your chemistry with Sara in Ishq Click has been appreciated. How did you manage to pull it off? The USP of Ishq Click is definitely the chemistry which I share with Sara, as she is a dear friend of mine. I'm sure when Sara and I will come onscreen the chemistry is going to be really different. I would say it is very natural and not forced. It is similar to the what Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol shared.

Most ex- couples of Bollywood are now open to work with each other in a movie. So when can we see Kangana Ranaut and you again in a movie? The chemistry between Kangana and me in Raaz 2 was very interesting and people really loved our equation in the movie. Talking about our relationship, there was no problem between us and it was a mutual decision to part a ways. I'm very happy that her hard work has paid off and I feel proud that today she is a top actress in Bollywood. Definitely if there's a good script where both Kangana and I have a substantial role, then I would love to work with her. I'm sure even she feels the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didn't this loser just say two months ago that he doesn't even want to talk about Kangana? I guess he's kissing @ss now that he has realized that Kangana is successful...
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why would Kangana work with you though?  
Supari_khala thumbnail
Of course you would... now that she is at the top. ๐Ÿ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜†what a loser. He dumbed kangana when he thought he was going to be a big star but now that he's a flop star, he wants to bank on kangna. She's successful and she's moved on from this loser
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

but would she like to work with him
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Definitely if there's a good script where both Kangana and I have a substantial role, then I would love to work with her. I'm sure even she feels the same.

Loser. 

Kangana would say, "Who's Adha Man?"