Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Emotional Update

Finally Armaan knows that there is someone that cause his breakup with Riddima even though he had no trust but there is some one else out to make Riddima look like cheater .
she is actually very fortunate that she got a second chance at love
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys, I am almost done writing the part. I will update tomorrow.
Before we proceed to the teaser, I want to thank you all, the previous part was one difficult for me and I was crying myself and your comments really paid off my hard work, they made my day. They are making me so emotional and I am overwhelmed. 

If more people want to know how Karan and Ridhima met and their story progressed, then please leave comments, I may write a special part on that. If not much response, their love story would have to wait the last part or maybe I will emerge it somewhere in the story later on.

Here goes the teaser:

The shrill ring of Armaan's phone snapped him out of his reverie, he took out his mobile from his pocket and looked at the caller, assured that it was not Varsha, he picked the call. "Hello. I didn't expect that you would call,"

"I had to, so where can we meet?" 

"If you don't mind in my office, we would have the privacy and my staff will think that you are here for movie purpose," 

Here is the short peak to the next chapter, don't forget to comment, like, question and all.
Loads of love<333
Kashish

RahilaBhojani thumbnail
Hmmm so I guess riddhima called him...
V eager to read next part dear ..
Plxxx now its time to reunite armaan n riddhima...
N sorry I m not interested in any love story of karan n riddhima i just want my AR back...
Take care
kashishk thumbnail
NOTE

Thanks a loadsss guys for appreciating the part and I love your awesome comments, specially the long ones with details, it makes my day so beautiful <3

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback.  

AR scenes coming up soon, then more and more.

I sincerely hope likes and comments will increase, please don't let me down. 

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, I have made proper list for PMs and have add buddies in my Kashishkpm account. See the list on page 11.

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
RahilaBhojani thumbnail
Unres...

Starting of this part is really superbbb...
*whistling*
Omg it was excellent scene but I feel the scene was too short...
Short but sensuous...😉😉
Next time plxxx plxxx make it little more wild for me u know ""*RAHILA SPECIAL UPDATE*""
😳😳😳
OK now back to part...
Awww armaan n his mother scene was sad n heart touching but glad they sort out all misunderstanding n now his mother is also with him...
Seems like riddhima is in no mood to go back to armaan..
Feeling bad for him but it had to happen na after what armaan did with riddhima...
Awww karan why r u sooo sweet yr ...
Kash I m warning u.. Plxxx don't do anything wrong wid karan ... OK let's pair him with Jennifer so we can have both KAJEN n AR here ...😛😛😛
Hmmm riddhima calm down urself baby... Don't get super angry yr... Weird mood swingsss... Itna ghussa k saamne wala banda darr k bhaag jayyeee...😆
So time for action now... 
Waiting anxiously to know the plan...

Amazing n outstanding part...👏👏👏
Loved it to the core...
Loads of love...
Take care...
Edited by RahilaBhojani - 9 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i so love karan and ridhima together
i have never been in favor of armaan ridhima judai
but i so love karan in this ff
kabhi usko negative mat karnaaa
ya marna na plzzz
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part
seriosly yr m in love with karan the way he reacts even after knowing whole truth 
for the first tie m reading a ff i which ar are seperated but still m reading all thanks to karan 
whatever be the ending 
i would love to see karan and riddhima part 
post soon next part