Zara Ss: Love in under world chap :16, 17 , page no 60 and 61, 22.07

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue 
Love in Underworld

Hello all, I know my many works are still pending... but this is torturing me from many days, so finally I penned it today, actually inspired from my another friend on If, but penned it in my style
( pagal) let me know feed back... I'm running for my life...

Get the bas***d at any cost, I want her, I ll not spare any of u, she is pride of my family and I ll not let anyone to snatch it from me... Gulam roared. issuing orders to his men... 

Shabhana who learnt the truth lately was still numb and was trying to digest, she was shivering, her heart was racing in fear, she wants to run away for the moment, her shivering legs didn't allow her to stand, she collapsed on floor feeling dizzy... 

She looked back at her brother Mirkhan, he is looking still stubborn, waiting for his bride adamantly, motionless looking violent, Her Gaze shifted to Gulam , he is looking like moving lava, his eyes are bloodshot... 

he dragged Shabhana to a room, she pleaded him, he knows she was not at fault... but she was negligent... he asked her to keep an eye on her, but she failed... 

" Do u know the cost of ur negligence..., my pride, Now one will fear for me" he slapped her, she fell on ground, blood oozed out from corner of her lips... 

" I'm sorry , sorry for being negligent, belive me I'm totally unaware of what happened..." Shabhana pleaded Gulam with folding arms... Gulam bent down to reach her... squeezed her cheeks painfully... 

"believing u...? Does that change the present scenario, I ll Correct everything..." Shabhana was startled hearing him... 

" Correct every thing... what does he mean" , she started analysing possible ways available to correct present issue... 

" Zareenaa..." Gulaam roared more violently and walked out talking large steps... Shabhana followed him, she couldn't figure out what's running in her creepy husband's brain... 

"Zareena... Zareena... where are u...?" he searched every where among crowd and left over goons, he couldn't find her... he looked back at Mandap, Mirkhan was still looking Adamant, waiting for his bride... 

Gulaam turned to face shabhana... Shabhana covered her cheek expecting his reaction... Gulaam slapped on other cheek... 

" Now where is Zareena..." he walked like maniac searching for her... Feeling helpless shabhana cried her heart out... Gulaam barged into Zareena's room, there she was... he turned her with full rage... 

Zareena jerked at Gulaam sudden action... she was renewating her Radium pink lipstick... Gulam's anger grew in multiples of lakhs... 

" u r worried abt ur smudged lipstick, u r not worried about ur brother.." 

" No, I'm very much worried bhai..." she replied meekly and hid her hand holding lipstick back... 

"then marry Mirkhan..". He ordered and left from there to meet Mirkhan, Gulam somehow convinced Mirkhan and pleaded him to marry Zareena... 

Mirkhan always wished to marry Gulam's sister, not particular about which sister, he want's to marry Gulam sister just to become more powerful... Gulam is a Mafia don in Mumbai , he deals with all underworld business, Mirkhan wants to build his own empire using Gulam's power, Mirkhan is shabhana 's brother, So Gulam use to treat him as his right hand... he wanted one of his sister to marry Mirkhan to make him his Loyal Dog... 

Zareena was excited, she always loved Mirkhan, she had a crush on him, she likes everything about him, his beard, wicked smile, Evil grin, use to make her crazy, his little tummy, she was dreaming, herself resting her head on his tummy,her private water bed... 

she came out of trance blushing like a typical bride... she thanked her sister for alloping... She again renewed her makeup and entered marriage hall ... Mirkhan was mesmerised to see Zareena, he gave her an evil smirk, Zareena went crazy seeing that evil smirk... Marriage happened in the presence of All don's, Small chota mota street rowdy's, Finally Mirkhan became Don of Goa taking Zareena's hand... 

Gulam's gang was searching for his Sister entire India ... But he couldn't find out where his sister and the bas***d who alloped her... 

Bankock.. Osman Abdhullah Underworld Don of entire Asia is enjoying his Honeymoon in Bankock... Last year when Osman went to give a warning to Gulam ,Don of Mumbai, set his eye on his sister Suraiya... 

He met her couple of times, they both liked each other, but Suraiya was hell scared to confess her love to Osman, bcz her brother doesn't like Osman at all... 

she waited for right time, but the right time didn't come till her marriage day... She Saw that charmless street dog Mirkhan, she couldn't forget her Don prince Osman, she was weeping her heart out, praying God for a miracle... 

Osman who was stalking every move of Suraiya waited for her to confess patiently... but she didnt... when it was out of hands he kidnapped suraiya and flew to Bangkok directly... 

When Suraiya learnt the identity of her kidnapper she was surprisingly shocked... she cried... cried and cried... Osman was waited for her to talk... She hugged Osman and silently weeped...

" I love u Osman... I lOve u so much..." she silently whispered in between her sobs... Osman was happy to know her love for him... they both married... _______________________________________ 

Osman was rest in on Deck chair , he was sipping wine... he signalled both his Gun men to leave, Removed his bath robe and joined his wife suraiya in swimming pool..

How was itπŸ˜†? If u want me to continue I ll continue... if not pakka I ll not... I need atleast 20 likes for this to continue bcz this is little  pagal work...

Edited by madhufx9... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres...
Yay i m first ...
Now madhu update soon ...
Warna mein dayan ban k tumhe darao gi ...
N pm me if possible
Lots of love
Alina πŸ˜› Edited by zayalove - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Index
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Res
Unres...
Yay i m first ...
Now madhu update soon ...
Warna mein dayan ban k tumhe darao gi ...
N pm me if possible
Lots of love
Alina πŸ˜›

Seriously was it good kyaπŸ˜†?
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are officially crowned MISS CHUDAIL...MJ...really...πŸ‘
Kis horror story se mila YE idea...I mean don KI kahani...only you could think of this...
And you made MAMU a don...WOAH...crazy gal..
GULLU ko KYA Kiya...Woh chod ZARO and Mir Ki jodi...
Really you are AWESOMEto handle such craziness...
Waiting for the next...
And if you can PM kardo...

Btw...if ZAYA are here so It will be a hate to love or love to unite dons...hmmm...anyways continue..
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

You are officially crowned MISS CHUDAIL...MJ...really...πŸ‘ thank u thank u

Kis horror story se mila YE idea...I mean don KI kahani...only you could think of this... mila... one of my friend on If wrote a serious story on this, but I modified to my madness
And you made MAMU a don...WOAH...crazy gal.. oh yeah that was lmy craziness for mamuπŸ˜†
GULLU ko KYA Kiya...Woh chod ZARO and Mir Ki jodi... ha ha that was soo instant hubby, just like that
Really you are AWESOMEto handle such craziness... thank u hubby πŸ˜†
Waiting for the next...
And if you can PM kardo...yeah from now I ll.pmπŸ˜›
Btw...if ZAYA are here so It will be a hate to love or love to unite dons...hmmm...anyways continue..

Wait and watch for ZayaπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ZaYa underworld love it something new.love to read more.continue soon.
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

ZaYa underworld love it something new.love to read more.continue soon.

Thanks for liking, it won't be completely dark yaar, but I ll try to entertain!! For sure
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Seriously was it good kyaπŸ˜†?

acha bilkul acha nahi tha bohat bohat bohat acha tha ... kabgi nahi socha tha mamu jaan don ... zaro mir khan together ... jaldi update kar madhu
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

acha bilkul acha nahi tha bohat bohat bohat acha tha ... kabgi nahi socha tha mamu jaan don ... zaro mir khan together ... jaldi update kar madhu

Yeah Mamu jaan DonπŸ˜†, One off screen pic of him made think like thatπŸ˜†
Zaro and Mir it was random,just like. That I penned itπŸ˜†
Thank u so much for lovely lovely comment