reasons 4 d shows failure

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello all πŸ€—
am jms 😊
so u all r as usual sad 4 d show wd b ending sun?
cheer up sumthing must end so that new things can begin isnt it?so cheer up guys πŸ€—

thr is nt 1 reason 4 this show 2 fail bt half a dozen πŸ˜†

1.a show 4m sony ..a channel infamous 4 nt investing in lavish sets nor sensible stories/scripts.

2.if u c star or zee then they hv at least 2 hit shows that means ppl r aware of thr channel's existence πŸ˜†.a hit show nt only helps itself bt can gv a push up 2 a failing show 2 u know hw?hv u ever nt waited impatiently 4 a show?say if any1 watches veera hv u nt switched on tv b4 5 min 4 d show 2 begin?thus didnt u sit thru d serial evn tho 4 mere 5 mins 4 d show that cums b4 or say aftr veera?so hv u nt felt like chal yaar veera se pehle anewali show ki story thoda interesting hai dekh loon zaara?so automatically u gv a boost 2 evn a failing show if u hv a hit show(plz nw  dnt press me n say veera is hit or flop etc etc as i am merely citing example πŸ˜†).does sony hv any show 4 each any1 us ever wait?🀒

3.indian show hero is either a raging bull who does nt bliv in love bt domestic violence or a casanova..bt when u hv a hero who plays mummas boy that 2 lips all sealed up then half d charm is lost thr πŸ˜†

4.indian shows  must hv slippery floors..d poor little heroine must trip n fall n d hero must always stand in attendance ready 2 catch her d minute she trips n falls.giri hui heroine hone chahiye nah πŸ˜›..then thr sd b that fan blowing away d hairs..plus d musicical bgm eyelock did our show had enuf of those? bhaiya acting kis ko dekhni hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

5.if u throw in so many ladies that 2 evil ones then who wont yawn?i saw two three episodes n ran away 🀣

6.u show a grl whose mental age is 12 n u make her marry balika vaadu hai kya?πŸ˜†

honestly am very happy that a bad script is ending sooner b4 ghost naagins etc etc also gets thrown in just 2 stay afloat like sum stupid long running shows r doing just 2 survive another day 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good points.. Jms.. πŸ˜›
Too much negativity in the show which was launched with the aim of putting a smile on the viewers' faces..
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with all ur points!
grt post..

well here r my views on this show's failure..

1. my views r same as yours, 

2. but apart from that somewhere I cant help but say that- channel's indifference has been a reason.. true that there's always negativity, but that solely cant be a reason.. other shows r also having negative tracks/characters..  Plus I read Anuj's interview where he said creatives now dont have time to show the original plot of neha n aman realizing their dreams, as the channel has asked them to shut shop! ..the major problem has been the ratings, when all sony shows have less rating, I wonder why the channel is being harsh only to this particular show..  

*how we wish CVs showed this track in these two months, instead of dadi-bahu & all post shaadi crap*

JustMySelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: mizzle22

Good points.. Jms.. πŸ˜›

Too much negativity in the show which was launched with the aim of putting a smile on the viewers' faces..

ty miss mizzie 😳
agree πŸ˜ƒ
JustMySelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyam-

agree with all ur points!

grt post..

well here r my views on this show's failure..

1. my views r same as yours, 

2. but apart from that somewhere I cant help but say that- channel's indifference has been a reason.. true that there's always negativity, but that solely cant be a reason.. other shows r also having negative tracks/characters..  Plus I read Anuj's interview where he said creatives now dont have time to show the original plot of neha n aman realizing their dreams, as the channel has asked them to shut shop! ..the major problem has been the ratings, when all sony shows have less rating, I wonder why the channel is being harsh only to this particular show..  

*how we wish CVs showed this track in these two months, instead of dadi-bahu & all post shaadi crap*

ty πŸ€—
ya ..actually thr main problem ws they were undecided which audience sd they target..d teens or d grown ups..i fled cin its bit grown up types with marriage and lecturing  in laws πŸ˜†.n d grown ups fled as they already hd plenty of saas bahu sagas so what ws new in isk that cd interest them 2 continue? whatever little trp they gt it ws bcoz ppl knew anuj and smriti 4m her karol bagg daz  n suvreen guggal show.
Edited by JustMySelf - 9 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

ty πŸ€—
ya ..actually thr main problem ws they were undecided which audience sd they target..d teens or d grown ups..i fled cin its bit grown up types with marriage and lecturing  in laws πŸ˜†.n d grown ups fled as they already hd plenty of saas bahu sagas so what ws new in isk that cd interest them 2 continue? whatever little trp they gt it ws bcoz ppl knew anuj and smriti 4m her karol bagg daz  n suvreen guggal show.

welcome! yar sahi mei.. lol evn I felt the same! I mean I watched this in the start coz I thought it was a different show where we can see lots of masti nautanki pyar dosti.. I assumed they'd show neha-aman as dream catchers.. but what came was.. unexpected shaadi! and then the show went completely nuts thnx to dadiji n her chamchi... it turned a saas bahu crap.. I lost interest, I'm sure many of fans like me did.. n yes saas-bahu audience might never have given this show a glance.. as a result trps dipped.. now I wonder dint CVs/channel foresee this? or they were jus being indifferent..
yes u r ryt.. thodi si trp jo aarahi hai.. its coz some of us watch the show.. coz we all love smriti n also anuj.. 
grr lagta hai channel doesnt want that small trp either.. so they shifted the show to 12 am slot! pehle tho main mom se ladaai karke kabhi-kabhi dekhti thi ye show for smriti-anuj.. bt ab woh mauka v gaya.. I wish this show gets 0 trp n channel will learn its lesson!
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys,

I am a usual Sony viewer, because that was the only Hindi channel I had for a while. (I live in Canada, and we have to pay extra to get some Hindi channels). So, I saw the show's promos and it really grabbed my attention. However, when I began to watch the show, I was served something completely different from what I desired.

The channel is very confused on who it should target. Maybe its strategy has not worked. It wanted high TRPs but also wishes totarget the middle class. Ab aise toh ho nahi sakta!

They would be better off targeting thier shows to the middle and upper classes with good and sophisticated sotry lines, and forget about the TRPS.

Now coming to the show, there were a few loopholes I really did not understand.

If Neha is a child, then how come she agreed to get married? I mean what about her wifely duties, which I hope a child does not perform.

What about asome side effects of coming out of coma? I mean that if one lays down for so long with no activity, then the body must be affected in some way, right?

And, what about Aman's family? If he goes to fulfill his dreams, then who will complete his responsibility towards them?

The issue was never with the hero but the heroine who did not fit the bahu bill.

Oh and do remember that Indian audiences do prefer a samajdar bahu when compared to a bubbly and childish one.  (This is what I have noticed from watching Indian shows my whole life.)

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with most of your points.
This show had huge potential, but they took it the wrong way.
I so much loved the show in the beginning but I was forced to quit aftet Aman-Neha wedding track. It turned into a torture.
Talents like Smriti Kalra & Anuj Sachdeva have been wasted.

Sony as a channel OMG I am so annoyed. Atleast show repeat telecasts damn if u really want people to watch it.
They are now airing it at midnight 12, who is gonna watch at that time?? No repeats🀒 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
I was soo happy after reading the story. U know jms, I love smiriti. But to be honest, I watched the show just for its storyline. I thought it would be interesting and the story was very fresh and new. And I dont think its just only channel's fault. The cvs didnt know how to handle a show. I really dont know why they even started to write ? Such a bad cvs. I havent seen such a bad cvs in my life ! I know dramas should be in any shows but only dramas and no storyline ??? This was really irritating. I have downloaded every episode but skipped every episode and watched it in a speed form. Then I thought I should quit watching coz its wasting my time, you know I need to watch them online and downloading takes 1hour itself and watching in a fast speed was not worth it to download and watch. So I am glad, I stopped watching at great time.
The cast were planned great. Smiriti was perfect for her role. But cvs couldnt handle it. 

Hm.. its good that it ended. Smiriti is just a perfect actress.. she doesnt deserve these shows.
Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 9 years ago
JustMySelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

I was soo happy after reading the story. U know jms, I love smiriti. But to be honest, I watched the show just for its storyline. I thought it would be interesting and the story was very fresh and new. And I dont think its just only channel's fault. The cvs didnt know how to handle a show. I really dont know why they even started to write ? Such a bad cvs. I havent seen such a bad cvs in my life ! I know dramas should be in any shows but only dramas and no storyline ??? This was really irritating. I have downloaded every episode but skipped every episode and watched it in a speed form. Then I thought I should quit watching coz its wasting my time, you know I need to watch them online and downloading takes 1hour itself and watching in a fast speed was not worth it to download and watch. So I am glad, I stopped watching at great time.

The cast were planned great. Smiriti was perfect for her role. But cvs couldnt handle it. 

Hm.. its good that it ended. Smiriti is just a perfect actress.. she doesnt deserve these shows.

agree nazu n honestly d show ws bit boring 4m d start thr ws no humor nor glamorous like sg ws with dpsc n super 6 arnd 🀒