Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am waiting for this abhi guy to play cupid in manan's life..I hope he doesn't die in the end..Mukti needs to have her share of happiness..long lasting one
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ho kya raha hai? 🤔
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: in_luv_wit_life

I am waiting for this abhi guy to play cupid in manan's life..I hope he doesn't die in the end..Mukti needs to have her share of happiness..long lasting one

hain na? i lauu this Abhi guy, he may be cheesy but i really think that right now Mukti needs a guy like that in her life, to remove all the darkness in her life and soul with his silly jokes and cheesiness😆
Forever19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

hain na? i lauu this Abhi guy, he may be cheesy but i really think that right now Mukti needs a guy like that in her life, to remove all the darkness in her life and soul with his silly jokes and cheesiness😆

I like him.. zain is not bad if not good..he is much better than abhishek..that is more than enough for me to be happy😆..i don't need an aman in ky2..he needs to live bas..Please be a friend to our nandu and show her life's true happiness..that is all i want from this guy..i miss the fierce nandu and want her back asap..staap this  rona dhona
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well I dnt think so he is going to die bcoz agar aisa hota he wouldnt hv told nandu to help him with mukti.
Forever19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apardh_ba

well I dnt think so he is going to die bcoz agar aisa hota he wouldnt hv told nandu to help him with mukti.

he said about his character in lines of kal ho na ho and fault in our stars..that why I said..If he is not gonna die i be the happiest one
apardh_ba thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

lol even I thought the same..I wonder doesn't any other FAB5 member find it odd that Dhruv and Alya have suddenly become so close?
but then again, they didn't even ask Baba about the Chole so it figures🤔

There bond is smthng else altogether if any1 doesnt talk bout their feelings that means there is nthng. They never ques each other bt they always hv each others bck.
apardh_ba thumbnail

he said about his character in lines of kal ho na ho and fault in our stars..that why I said..If he is not gonna die i be the happiest one

The moment he advises nandu to find her happiness and she smiles. I just love him. I mean till nw there ws no1 who hd asked what she wants frm her life and I hope abhi yeh kare.
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apardh_ba

There bond is smthng else altogether if any1 doesnt talk bout their feelings that means there is nthng. They never ques each other bt they always hv each others bck.

That's true..but remember how Mukti had noticed something odd between Manik and Nandini the other day post-Harshad victory celebration? At least someone could've noticed it na? But then again, I guess Dhruv Alya dimesion is so absurd and unthinkable to the FAB5 they would never find anything odd unless DhruLya comes out themselves.
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Noorie30

i really loved Cashew nuts but all this drama makes me wanna puke now🤢

Noors I just finished reading 14 pages of godawful theories on Parth and Niti, CHASHEWS and nuts and akhrot and what-not..and I'm hating myself for even trying to understand the language because English has become a trauma for me😵 (and I be a lit major so imagine the horror😕)..I be having nightmares tonight🤢

Zaya had been asking here previously but I don't know, do you have any idea what's it with Parth insulting Niti and shit? When did this sorcery happen😕