Soni Singh: I really want Upen Patel to win Bigg Boss 8

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Evicted contestant Soni Singh is hoping that this season's winner turns out to be Upen
Patel.
She says, "Upen and I were good friends on the show. He is a very quiet guy and was very balanced
till now in the show. He does not lose his temper, does not do silly things and keeps calm. Till we
were there he had someone to speak to, but now he has become lonely and so we see him sometimes
getting irritated."
Soni also admits that it is very normal to lose your cool in such situations. She says,"We were inside
for 2 weeks and felt frustrated. These people inside the house are for a longer time. It is quite obvious
they will get frustrated."

Source : http://www.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Soni-Singh-I-really-want-Upen-Patel-to-win-Bigg-Boss-8/articleshow/45574099.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Soni that will happen in ur and Upen's dream ðŸ˜³
Coz jeetne waala contendor already ready hain gautam ke roop mein 
NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone is bashing Upen. If Gataum did the same thing, everyone would call him cute. People can be so double minded. Shame on IF
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Upen will win in sweet behna soni dreams 😳 😉
Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soni behna don't worry,ur brother is coming to you this week.
NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I gotta be honest. I think Karishma will win. I am not a fan, but due to these reason

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4258616
Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: melodrama

Evicted contestant Soni Singh is hoping that this season's winner turns out to be Upen
Patel.
She says, "Upen and I were good friends on the show. He is a very quiet guy and was very balanced
till now in the show. He does not lose his temper, does not do silly things and keeps calm. Till we
were there he had someone to speak to, but now he has become lonely and so we see him sometimes getting irritated."
Soni also admits that it is very normal to lose your cool in such situations. She says,"We were inside
for 2 weeks and felt frustrated. These people inside the house are for a longer time. It is quite obvious
they will get frustrated."

Source : http://www.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Soni-Singh-I-really-want-Upen-Patel-to-win-Bigg-Boss-8/articleshow/45574099.cms

Who has made him lonely. Everyone is his friend in the house. He is the one who is going full oh psycho mode and trying to play the victim card. I think Soni is watching a whole different BB than us.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
you know before all this physco drama of upen i also use to think finale will be between GG and Upen
but now i feel he is going this week for sure ðŸ˜³

soni wait for your brother this week...you can party hard on sunday ðŸ¥³
devsriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NancyAjram

I gotta be honest. I think Karishma will win. I am not a fan, but due to these reason

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4258616

Oh really??? then Sukirthi also should have won because she was the lead actress in some serial and more popular than Karishma. By the way why did u use Gautam's picture in your DP if you hate Gautam so much??? Even haters r fond of Gautam ðŸ˜ƒ
devsriya thumbnail
Both brother and sister are alike. Day dreaming about winning🤣🤣🤣