KS update - 5 October

Garf thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Sorry guys, today you have to make do with a update by me...

The serial starts off with beautiful glimpses of Dubai, followed by a car being parked outside one of the five star hotels. Steps out Jigyasa and Natwar who get busy in a stupid conversation wherein Natwar asks Jigyasa to call him nattu rather than natwar. She calls him Nattu darling will you please pay the taxi guy. The next scene shows Bani and Pia shopping and just then she receives a call from Rano and they both speak to each other for few minutes. After the call ends Pia asks Bani what she would like to shop for, Bani tells her she has a surprise for Pia and they both turn around to see Pushkar coming their way. Bani makes and excuse and leaves both of them alone. Puskhar tries to convince Pia that relationships just don't end just like that. The way parents and their children share a special bond, in the same way a husband and a wife's relationship is very special that goes way beyond blood relations. He further adds they can do resolve their differences just the way Mr. Walia and Bani have solved theirs, to which Pia replies Pushkar should not compare himself to Mr. Walia and literally insults him by saying You are not Mr. Walia. (Pia what a two timing b…. you are.)

Jigyasa again gets a call from the mysterious woman who welcomes her to coming to her city, Dubai and that she's going to be part of the bidding process too. Jigyasa calls up Ranveer and tells her that he shouldn't make any mistakes in acquiring Jai's property and that this time it should be done. Jigyasa calls up Natwar and tells him that she needs details of all the companies taking part in the bidding process.

They show both Jai and Pia on a ferry boat with a couple of other people discussing business, as soon as Jai and Pia are left alone, Jai tells her he wants to speak to her, she avoids speaking to him, makes an excuse and leaves from there. They show that mysterious woman standing on the beach draped in a blood red sari and she tells one of her employees that no one should know whose behind the company. The next shot is of Bani getting ready in her room and as usually struggling to tie her famous blouse dori, when Jai comes into the room and as done on so many memorable occasions before, helps her tying it. But the poor fella still has a constipated look on her face…and my my has Bani become bold or what, she turns around towards him and says I know you have gone through a lot and it used to pain me to see you in so much of pain. I was never after your money, I asked for an alimony because I wanted to save you and that it's a duty of a spouse to help the other in the time of need. Basically she gives clarification for whatever she did. She then tells him on the ganpati puja day when she touched Ganpati, she told him the truth that she loved him and when she took away her hand from the ganpati she had to lie because she was trying to protect him. She is about to tell about the baby, when he stops her midway…But through this whole conversation Jai's expression was hooded, maybe he feels guilty, it was not clearly comprehensible on what he his thinking.

Okay, there's something very wrong with Bani, she can't stop saying Mr. Walia I love you, I guess cupid has struck her real hard…She goes near him and very sweetly tidies his collar and then says I love you and hugs him, while all the time the Great Mr. Walia looks completely baffled and lost. Just then Pia walks in and spoils the moment, Bani tells her Pia you look very pretty and then she tries to reaffirm by telling Mr. Walia isn't Pia looking pretty, Pia obviously like a over enthusiastic duck can't wait to hear what he has to say and looks highly disappointed when he just mutters a yes and walks off from there saying, Bani we are getting late for the party, lets go.

At the party they are both greeted and Jai is informed that one company in particular called MB is the main competitor who owns most of the hotels in Dubai and is now planning to open a chain in India. Bani looks a little worried hearing this and Jai is kind of wondering who this new competitor is. Next they show Pushkar and Jai thanks Pushkar for bringing Bani to Dubai and for taking care of her, Pushkar sweetly replies she's a good friend and it was no trouble for him helping out a friend…(Pushkar is definitely one of the best friends one can ever have…poor fella, I actually feel sad for him.)

Jai spots Jigyasa and questions her what the hell is she doing here to which she replies that she has come to warn him as his life is in danger, Jai just rubbishes her by saying she's talking nonsense and he doesn't believe anything of this kind and that she should only concentrate on bidding. Jai and Bani are invited on the dias to dance and while Bani can stop staring at Jai love-struck, Jai just has this stupid smile on his face, but this smile or look was no where close to the one he gave her when they dance during Anu's wedding, after his besoora rendition. Pia walks in to see both of them dancing and obviously is very, very jealous, Jai also keeps on staring at her, she goes to the bar where Pushkar is sitting and starts drinking heavily. While Pushkar tries to stop her, Jai keeps on staring at her from a distance and then excuses himself from Bani, give me a minute I'll be back and then walks off from there. This is where the serial comes to an end…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks hun
jai stop staring at pia 😡
sam congrats they are using your ff idea 👏
xendagi thumbnail
 thanks a lot 😳 Edited by xendagi - 17 years ago
idesofmarch thumbnail
hey thanks for the update!! pia had to ruin everything, gosh pia get a life!
salmansgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks so much for the update!

anam
WiLd FiRe thumbnail
thank you for the much awaited update. really appreiciated!
pinkypaul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks buddy!!

i really liked Nattu's comment about "do bhai" DUBAI.
this Nattu character is really funny 😆 😆 😆
meenamarway thumbnail
Thanks for the Update. You are right...Bani, seems to have gone through a complete character change...She was a shy girl. The new Bani is out of place a bit.

shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ehats wrong with Jai !!!
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR A WOMAN WHO JILTED YOU AT THE ALTER THAT CAME ON TO AND TO TOP THAT IS YOUR WIFE'S SISTER!!!!!
soapaddict thumbnail
Thanks for the update Garf!
If I wasn't sickened before by the turn of events... I am now. I sound like a stuck record...but a waste of a character of JW!

Soapaddict