Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Babuji giving silent treatment to Amma.

He arranged his bed outside in open near Tulasi tree. He calls Swara and Ratna for a book "Rig Veda", Amma come there with that book.

Babuji taunts why did you bring, I am so obliged that you extended the services. Amma asks why are you taunting me. She say's it is not good to sleep outside. Babuji does not listen. Amma again asks why are you behaving this way. Babuji say's in this house everybody are doing their own. You also stick to your own then why not me. He indirectly tries to make Amma realise, but she ignores. Babuji say's its ok let me sleep.

Later he hand over some money and says this is for household expenditure. I cannot forget my responsibility. He asks her to give account of the money by tomorrow evening. It is Rs.2000/-. Amma confused or acting confused.
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ppp333

Babuji giving silent treatment to Amma.

He arranged his bed outside in open near Tulasi tree. He calls Swara and Ratna for a book "Rig Veda", Amma come there with that book.

Babuji taunts why did you bring, I am so obliged that you extended the services. Amma asks why are you taunting me. She say's it is not good to sleep outside. Babuji does not listen. Amma again asks why are you behaving this way. Babuji say's in this house everybody are doing their own. You also stick to your own then why not me. He indirectly tries to make Amma realise, but she ignores. Babuji say's its ok let me sleep.

Later he hand over some money and says this is for household expenditure. I cannot forget my responsibility. He asks her to give account of the money by tomorrow evening. It is Rs.2000/-. Amma confused or acting confused.

Thanks dear Padmaja for WU🤗