kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishan is a wonderful drama written by our favorite Umera Ahmed. A drama written by Umera Ahmed will be a great one there is no doubt about that. But here I am surprised to see faisal Qureshi. Here he portrayed an old & young man at the same time. In his youth he beautifully portrayed a progressive young man madly in love with Saba. He fought with his parents to marry her. His romantic avatar is so charming. On the other hand he also played the role of an old man who has been repenting for his deed for last twenty years. Arfeen's pain was clearly visible in his eyes. His love for saba and pain for loosing her was so beautifully portrayed by Faisal Qureshi. He is so natural in both the roles. I am really in love with Arfeen. Just like Asher knowing that Arfeen was at wrong side I cannot hate him. Rather audiences will feel sorry for him in each & every episode till the last scene.
PS: This is not a comparision of Asher & Afreen. I dropped Asher's name to explain my feeling about Afreen.
Edited by kasaf_ZGH - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I have heard lit of about this show but has not watched . This i knew that it was similar to HS.
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

I have heard lit of about this show but has not watched . This i knew that it was similar to HS.

HS & MZZB is similar in one way that both the mothers were villains. But this show has other perspectives which will compel u to fall in love with this show. Humsafar is a tragic love story but it ends well. but this show is about human complexities, love, distrust, hate, forgiveness & repentance and above all a steady faith on almighty. It is a must watch show.   
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

HS and Meri Zaat are two very different shows. Yes, they have a little similarity but not much. Meri Zaat is much more intense. HS was just a simple love story. Meri Zaat is not just a lovestory but a lot more. 
mary78613 thumbnail
Faysal Qureshi is the ultimate romantic hero of Pak industry since the past 15 years or so.. Fawad came just recently... Very few people can romance like Faysal. His main asset is his eyes which are mesmerising... ðŸ˜ƒ
Since you liked Faysal in this show, watch his tele film Aaina. It has Saba Qamar and Faysal. They are both absolutely fab in it! 
Neerjaa thumbnail

I have seen this guy in Tere Ishq mein ? Is he the same one . FK has something which just grips you . No comparison here as we also have so many actors and everyone has their own acting skills . Have seen so many Pak shows and one thing i should be giving credut that all have strong story contents and grip on the story line . FK leaves his aura which lingers on . As an Indian its a new territory for me . I liked the actor Numan ../and all are very talented actors . So no comparisons for me .  And i am not in to fandom
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he is outstanding as arfeen.he reminds me ajay devgan.one thing I loved about his acting is he justifies his character whether the character is negative or positive, he plays his part perfectly.one more thing is he playes the characters which are generally more realistic,close to human nature and behavior.already watched him and savera nadeem(bari aapa) in quaid e tanhai.both are brilliant in it.
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ohh FQ is simply brilliant. Although I am personally a Fahad Mustafa fan but even I accept that FQ is the best. If I do the rating then FQ and Nauman Ijaz are 10 and FM is 9.9 and that is only because of FM as zileid in lahasil.. why oh why did he color his hair. It did not go well with zileid's image that I had after reading lahasil.
Neerjaa thumbnail
As i have written both the shows translation then you get more insight in to the characters psyche and his/ her versatility  . And second making almost around 200 VMs on these two shows , you just get the glimpses of moments expressions . And frankly speaking appreciate the talent but still not at par where have seen all the emotions .
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Ohh FQ is simply brilliant. Although I am personally a Fahad Mustafa fan but even I accept that FQ is the best. If I do the rating then FQ and Nauman Ijaz are 10 and FM is 9.9 and that is only because of FM as zileid in lahasil.. why oh why did he color his hair. It did not go well with zileid's image that I had after reading lahasil.

I totally agree. Even I like Fahad Mustafa alot but nobody can act like Faysal and Nouman. They have been in the industry for almost 20 years now..
All these relatively new actors are great (by new I mean 6 to 7 years old) but Faysal and Nouman are seasoned actors. Maybe after these new actors have been in the industry for 15 years or so they would also become incomparable.