Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 1

Look daadima I am not going to Marry that chudail .. For god sake daadima can't you see how different we are see I am so handsome , so naive aur wo the witch the lady vampire with two canines out.. I mean why do you want to leave me in a life long misery daadima.. No I am not going to marry that CHUDAIL..
No..
No..
No..
Not in this lifetime not in any other lifetime... 

That was the final decision of the handsome maan Singh khurana .. The younger khurana who was the only one who can rule the entire mansion with his non stop talks.. He could bring a smile to even the person who had forgotten to smile .. He is a fun loving guy the attitude to kill.. With an aura of that handsome personality that can make the girls to turn around and drool over him hundred times.. The smile that always remain on those M shape lips can kill anyone but his heart is good and his naive and childish talks are the qualities that can make anyone his fan.. 

He is a gem of a person still , his family is making him to marry a witch..thought the ever intelligent maan.. He had a cute pout on his face and the frown on his face that made him look more cute than handsome..

Daadima looked at her stubborn grandson who was making faces .. She knew that geet will be suitable for maan and this wasn't a wrong decision but listening to the great names and the adjectives that maan was giving to the poor girl she couldn't help but to give maan a stern look that he is still scared of..

Savitri Devi asked her grand daughter in law nandini to bring karan , she knew that only he can put some sense in his brother now...

Maan : no need bhabhi.. Even bhai knows what kind of chudail she is.. Daadima how can you even think of getting me marry to that chudail.. Do you know how she used to scare everyone back in college.. That's final I am not going to Marry that chudail..

Nandini giggled listening to maan while he winked at her..

Maan : Even bhabhi won't like a chudail to be her devrani haina. Bhabhi.. He made such a cute face that nandini was scared of.. Maan and those puppy faces and the work is done.. He is such a naughty guy at home and with his neat and dear ones.. But at office the maan Singh khurana rules is entirely different.. If someone see this maan and the arrogant MSK .. Then they will definitely will have a heart attack...

Karan came and looked at the faces that his dear brother was making and just nodded in disappointment.. 

Karan : maan.. Your chudail is here..

Karan's words only earned him the glare from his wife and his daadima..

**********************\\\\\\\\\**********

Something made me write this.. The curiosity that I usually had to pen down before my exams came back almost after a year..

Posting in forum..

If anyone like it do post the comments and don't forget to press like buttons..

Love suhana...
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
my like button is not. working

nice start..!!hehehhe maan and his chudaial lovely combo!!

how about "uff yeh ishq"

dats all I could think at the moment..!!
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice start doll. maan tho kitna different hai ismein. cute pout and sab ko phatane waala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but chudail se dartha hai jo ab uski biwi banne waali hai๐Ÿ˜†

title ke maamle mujhe abcd bhi nahi aathi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rashmiverma thumbnail
hahaha nice strtng dear.   loved the concept n specially maan's chudel. . loved it . update fast
angel.princess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superbbb 
its dam nice 
soo maan is a naughty here 
looks interesting 
phas gaya maan (hope u will like it )
suhaaana thumbnail
[QUOTE=crazy_sweta]my like button is not. working

nice start..!!hehehhe maan and his chudaial lovely combo!!

how about "uff yeh ishq"

dats all I could think at the moment..!![/QUOT

Its okk sweta...
Thanks for the lovely comment
Awesome title let me see if there are some more suggeations..
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel.princess

superbbb 
its dam nice 
soo maan is a naughty here 
looks interesting 
phas gaya maan (hope u will like it )

Thanks zeba 
Yar geet bhi h isme remember chudail..
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Nice start!
Waiting for the next part already๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya111111

nice start doll. maan tho kitna different hai ismein. cute pout and sab ko phatane waala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but chudail se dartha hai jo ab uski biwi banne waali hai๐Ÿ˜†

title ke maamle mujhe abcd bhi nahi aathi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hiii didu
Glad u like it

Even m scared of chudail...
Di
Haso mat mere maan par