Akshay anand kohli AKA Rajveer

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So the MAN who is making Sandhir lives a living hell ,his real name is Akshay anand kohli ,check him the pic below a total contrast to what he luks in SHQ

and trust me he is trending on twitter ,the guy can act for sure and the hate messages he is reciving on twitter πŸ˜† plus there are so many complimenting him for his acting skills , i think its a job well done by the CV;s maybe this is the reaction they wanted of his character ,i mean imagine standing in the same frame of param who is an outstanding actor and still managing to make his presence felt πŸ‘ the volley of words in RD;S room between RD and Rajveer was awesome and the fight luked so real and intense ,he is able to shake both Randhir and Sanyukta who are very strong characters in SHQ in his very first entry in FITE .

Btw that scene where RD said he will throw him from the building terrace πŸ˜† knowing RD i think its quite possible he can do it πŸ˜ƒ now that rajveer will frame both sandhir in a ragging incidence in tdys epi  ,waiting to see how they will tackle him πŸ˜ƒ

also will that  Rajveer now share the room with RD and parth ,maybe after some few epi will get to see that punching bag disappear and rajveer hanging in its place and PARAN punching him πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the fact that people r hating him itself means he is doing complete justification to his character...lol...
Interesting to see rd and rajveer's further encounter...
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is really a commendable actor...
I have never hated a character so much as I do now.πŸ˜†
I must say he does a brilliant portrayal of his character... No wonder why so many people praise him.
I hate Rajveer to the core🀣🀣
Amazing post Clars...
Who could have imagined that we'll have a post praising him... πŸ˜†
Edited by -foreverhers- - 9 years ago
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So akshay kohli
Hate him the most... I was searching for a topic to scold him...lol!!
Heee is tooo much...
Waiting for him to bcum a punching bag for paran...he will serve as a gud punching bag too...but I don't understand why vidushi is informing randhir abt this that he entered their room..? 

Nice post dear ;-) 
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okk..so its akshay anand kohli
Although he's punjabi(i think so) his accent as a haryanvi guy seems so natural!!
people hate him soo much...and thats what the character demands...everybodies hatred 🀣
well done! Sharing frame with param and still getting soo much attention...its difficult!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
btw i like his accent and dialogues
😎
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs and awesome post
He looks coolπŸ˜ƒ
-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So finally, we got his real name. 
Man, I was finding for so long. 
So Mr. Akshay, You are an amazing actor, I've never hated anyone so much as of your character. 
Make your presence more strong, so that I can hate you more.
🀣 🀣
LOL, Such a splendid actor you are. Good job. 
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I must say he is a brilliant actor...he managed all of us to be repulsed by him...job well done definitely ... :D...i had actually liked the randhir-rajvir confrontation scene in their room lol...btw he is looking good in the pic :)