P-D:Men can abuse men, women can abuse men, why can't men abuse women?

Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pritam abuses Dimpy and her relationship with Rahul, Dimpy abuses Pritam and his mother.

Both are doing the same things right?

I don't get it. What's the issue?

I'm a woman myself and I don't see any problem.

So I support Pritam's behaviour. He doesn't lean back. He tries to defend himself. Gaaliyan are not necessary, I agree.

If we want gender equality --> that's the way to go imo.

Today's sneak peak:

Dimpy poking Pritam and saying: isi liye out kiya tha na? repeatedly
Pritam said: touch mat kar, bola touch mat kar, touch mat kar
Dimpy poking again
Pritam losing it and giving her evil looks and using his legs
Ali pushing Dimpy away

then:

Upen pushing Ali away
big fight between them, chal mar maaar, pagal, mental, psycho upen
Karishma shouting: Upen STOOOP

then:

Praneet to Pritam: araam se kehl rahe the tum teeno
Pritam to Praneet: wo uske karan shuru hua hai, wo sabse badi culprit hai
Dimpy heard it and came out : kayaar saale, mera karan shuru hua hai na? mard ban pehle.. namard kahin ka
Pritam: task se har gai to ye hal ho gaya
Dimpy: haan task *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*  tere liye ????
Pritam lost it: OOOYEEE ?????
Upen: Pritam bhai ladki hai chod do
Pritam: ladki hai to ???? akal hai nayi usko

sth like that, didn't understand everything (that's why ????)

Edited by Adnus90 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gender equality does not mean that anyone can malign anyone's character.
Everyone in that bigg boss house have been abusing everyone.

If all episodes are thoroughly viewed, Pritam has made some shocking comments about Diandra, Sonali and Dimpy.
It is probably now Dimpy is talking back to Pritam in his own language that he will understand better.
But Pritam has been spitting out this kind of vulgarity for the beginning of the season.
If Dimpy is giving back Pritam a taste of his own medicine, then good for Dimpy.

Adnus90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbsai

If all episodes are thoroughly viewed, Pritam has made some shocking comments about Diandra, Sonali and Dimpy.
It is probably now Dimpy is talking back to Pritam in his own language that he will understand better.
But Pritam has been spitting out this kind of vulgarity for the beginning of the season.
If Dimpy is giving back Pritam a taste of his own medicine, then good for Dimpy.

Yep all are stooping to the same level.
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well eye to eye makes everyone blind but than this show is about who is andon mein kanha Raja. Fight, fight, fight i say. No mercy! πŸ˜Ž
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bbsai

Aur Dimpy to Doodh ki Dhuli hui hai... disgusting woman...πŸ˜†
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBhai

Aur Dimpy to Doodh ki Dhuli hui hai... disgusting woman...πŸ˜†

well, no one is Doodh ki DhulaπŸ˜‰. to handle a disgusting man she had to turn a disgusting woman I guess.  πŸ˜† Edited by bbsai - 9 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For starters... No one should abuse no one!!!! But here... Dimpy's level is just what she did.  She has always done that.  Just pissed that pritam ne usko ukhaaD daala and karishma stayed in.   Uski phat gai.   BaDi over smart ban rahi thi.   She has provoked and made comments b4.   And pritam has made about her.   But today was... Out of line!   What if he turned around and asked.. How do u know?   Should I show you how much naa mars am. I?   Kyaa izzat reh jaati!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well calling somebody ghar todne wali is not the same as calling a man namard. Equivalent phrase for a women will be something like baanjh Both of these word are way below the belt adjectives πŸ€”
Adnus90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Well calling somebody ghar todne wali is not the same as calling a man namard. Equivalent phrase for a women will be something like baanjh Both of these word are way below the belt adjectives πŸ€”

Na after namard they beeped her gaali. No one knows what she said that Pritam got so angry.
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If women abuses man, he definitely has a right to give it back. Although when man abuses he is let go easily by our society but when a woman abuses she is labeled as shameless and what not.