WU-HHN Dec 17, 2014

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode starts with Sagarika pleading Babuji to not say anything to Ammaji. Babuji says ok I wont say anything directly but indirectly, you don't worry. Babuji leaves from there and Sagarika thinks I wish Bunty had sorted this problem earlier.

Bunty is roaming in his room drunk. He truns off the light, tries to drink water and spills on himself. Sagarika comes running and holds him both fall on the floor in a hug. Song plays from Aashiqui 2- Sun raha hai na tu. Sag tries to make him sit on the bed but he falls on her. She gets up and changes his cloths. Bunty keeps falling on Sags, Sag button his shirt and Bunty holds her chin. They both have an eyelock. Bunty is about to kiss Sagarika but falls on the bed.

Next morning Amma is putting breakfast on table and Babuji comes. He remembers Sags words and sits down without greeting Amma. Amma says she made Kachoris and Babuji says he doesn't want any. Amma inquires if his stomach is upset, she says you should have told me earlier I would have made something light. Babuji ignores her and takes an apple. Swara and Ratna come and are happy seeing Kachoris they sit to eat. Amma tries to give Babuji tea but he stops her and she is shocked. Babuji tells Ratna to make him black tea no sugar. Amma asks what happened are you ok. Babuji says I am ok.  Sag comes, Amma inquires will you come home for lunch or should I pack your lunch. Babuji says you don't need to go any trouble for me. Amma is shocked. Sag is also little shocked. Swara says Amma kachori is great. Babuji tells her to study for her exams and not talk about this and that. He says this is what is wrong with this household everyone just see their side of the story, he looks at Amma while saying this. She looks down and Sag is worried hearing this. Pappu comes and says you are right Babuji, Swara doesn't study much these days but Babuji scolds him too that you don't have manners how to eat but you are ever ready to interfere in others life. He again looks at Amma and says this is the problem in this house everyone interferes in others lifes but don't see what they themselves are doing. Amma is shocked. Sag is thinking Babuji is not saying anything to Amma but he is behaving with her like this. Babuji asks Sag where is Bunty, is he going to sleep all morning. Looks like he under Pappu's influence.

Bunty wakes up and thinks who changed his cloths then he remembered that Sag changed them. Sag comes and gives him tea and starts folding the blanket and putting away stuff meanwhile bunty is trying to inquire if someone saw him coming home late and if he was in his senses. Sags says yes, Bunty is relieved. Bunty then asks her I was wearing pink shirt yesterday did you change my cloths last night. Sag says yes, Bunty is shocked and asks did I object? Sagarika tells him don't take tension Bunty you didn't do anything last night, you didn't break your promise to your Amma. Bunty asks her are you mad at me and Sag says yes but because you came home drunk not because you didn't break your promise. She says Bunty I understand what you are going through and how hard everything is for you. Bunty asks tell me what should I do? Sag says I dont have answer to that.

SAtya and Amma are in the kitchen talking about pregnancy drama. Satya says you know Ammaji Bunty is so disturbed by all this that he came home drunk. Amma says what are you saying. Satya tells her she saw him drunk passing by her house. She says I also clicked a pic. She shows the pic to Amma and Amma says Sagarika is ruining Bunty's life. Amma tells Satya to bring Sag to her room and also send the pick to her phone.

Sag is putting cloths on the cloths line and Satya goes to call her thinking Amma is going to make your life miserable. She tells Sagarika that Amma is calling her to her room she was really angry. She takes the cloths and tells her to go. Sag thinks what if Babuji said something. Satya is looking at Bunty's shirt thinking now Sag will be out of your life and I will be the only one washing your cloths.

Sag is in Amma room and Amma is fuming. She tells sag she know she is keeping something from her. Sag says she doesn't understand. Amma says I know Bunty came home late in a drunken state. Sag says he wasn't drunk but he was working late so that's why he came late. Amma shows her the pic and taunts that I know you can play games but I didn't know you can lie so easily. Sag asks her where she got the pic from. Amma says you don't worry about that but tell me why Bunty drink. Sag says I have made him understand not to do it in future. Amma says it's all because of you, first the case then pregnancy drama, you are making his life miserable. Satya is hearing all this. Amma says listen to me, come to your senses in time otherwise it will be really bad for you. Sag tries to make her understand but Amma hands her the phone and says look at the pic do you still have something to say and leaves from there. Sag thinks who clicked the pic, it can't be Ammaji otherwise she would have created a scene last night. It means there is someone who is instigating Ammaji.

Bunty in his office thinking about last night and him falling on sags and her changing his cloths, he thinks even in drunken state I couldn't make you mine but that day is not far when I will make you mine in all my senses and Ammaji wont have any problem with that. Satya comes and says its been long we haven't talked, things are weird I think because we almost got married. She says I know there is tension between you and Sag. She gives him chutney saying I made this for Sags. Bunty says you give it. Satya says I want her to think you made it for her Bunty thanks her and Satya says no sorry no thanks between friends. Sag comes there and asks her what is she doing there. Satya says my friends are coming to tour Banaras so I came to make arrangements.

Babuji is coughing, Amma giving him Kara but he refuses. She says you are so stubborn. Babuji says can only you be stubborn. Amma says I am being stubborn cause Kara is good for you. Babuji says I am not talking about this. You think yourself and then let me know. Amma tries to give him something to cover himself as it is cold but Babuji leaves. Amma thinks why is he behaving like this with me.

Satya goes to Sagarika's room making sure no one sees her. She puts a bouquet in the room and leaves from there. Sagarika sees her leaving and wonders. She goes into the room and looks around.

Precap: Sagarika telling Ammaji she didn't bring the flowers and write the letter to bunty. Amma says stop lying, you think you can make Bunty yours by these tactics. He is my son and will never break his promise.

Sag thinks that she thought it was just Amma who didn't want them together but it looks like there is someone  who also wants to see them apart

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for wonderful WU 🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU Ayesh, So Sagaarika's tryst with Mishra Family continuous.
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ayesha... this is a wonderful WU... love ya for this 🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Ayesha for the wonderful update!
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thsnkd or liking the WU Drya, Padmaja, Lili and Vibha😊
Also I wanted to let you guys know i wont be able to give LU for next two weeks as I am going on Vacation
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for this very good update .
taahir004 thumbnail
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thank you Ajesha,for the WU ❤️
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for a detailed WU. 🤗
Have a nice vacation, dear ❤️