Anuj sachdeva says who watches tv at 12 am

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Asolutely agree with Anuj Sachdeva .Its really very bad of sony to treat the show like that .Atleast they could have shown it at 7 pm or atleast 11pm instead of showing repeat of that silly bcl.
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/who-watches-tv-12-the-night-questions-hurt-anuj-sachdeva-141217

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fully agree...even the actors have come to say Sony isn't giving due importance to the show&has sidelined it😡... agree .the timing is really bad&a 11 pm slot  atleast before BCL replay  would've done gud.
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with Anuj
Sony 😡could have telecasted it at 11pm rather than that stupid dramatic BCL
Sony has gone mad 

Suvreen143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sony is so mean and biased with this show
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
completely supporting Anuj! As an actor the entire cast must have been feeling bad due to this... seriously sony doesnt evn care for its shows! excpt CID n reality shows... really sad! Rajan should have launched this in some other channel...
despite the fact that the show is going on wid crappy tracks, always adored anuj n smriti n this show... bt the channel has ruined it... :(

edit - now I know why CVs showing crappy tracks.. channel is behind this! whoa great!! Anuj smriti heena.. wish to c u all in a new show soon
Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's too bad.. Really.. 
The actors deserve better than this..at least people should have the chance to watch their efforts..
But of course track must be favourable too.. There is really no use in putting a show with poor script at a better time slot if people are not interested in watching it anyway.. 

Don't get me wrong.. Even I agree with Anuj.. 
avnimallik12 thumbnail
They should have given a chance to this serial, shutting down in 3 months is really bad on their part. They could have built alot on this serial.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with Anuj. Nobody will watch at 12 Am. Atleast show repeat in the evenings ut no Sony has gone crazy. Talents like Smriti & Anuj have been wasted