ralway scene in 10 top scenes of the year

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Indian TV : The Top 10 Best Scenes Of The Year - In Pics #MaharanaPratap #YHM #Beintehaa #Rangrasiya... http://fb.me/1wef08FiE 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice!!! That was such a good scene!!!

TFS ðŸ˜ƒ 
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tiksuno123

Indian TV : The Top 10 Best Scenes Of The Year - In Pics #MaharanaPratap #YHM #Beintehaa #Rangrasiya... http://fb.me/1wef08FiE 

Ahh that railway scene brings back such memories. So glad that RR continues to be recognised - it deserve every accolade going and then some.

But the railway scene must have had stiff competition from within RR too - like the mirror scene first time in the BSD prison, Rudra tackling the goons to save Paro, the Mahashivratri face-off, Paro regaining consciousness to see Rudra pointing a pistol at her dead groom, the Jaipur dance...so many.. Sigh!!

Thanks for sharing .😊
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow !!! I loved that scene !! 
Rudra said it out aloud how important Paro was to him. Their hug was really beautiful in it. 

thank you for sharing.
Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Ahh that railway scene brings back such memories. So glad that RR continues to be recognised - it deserve every accolade going and then some.

But the railway scene must have had stiff competition from within RR too - like the mirror scene first time in the BSD prison, Rudra tackling the goons to save Paro, the Mahashivratri face-off, Paro regaining consciousness to see Rudra pointing a pistol at her dead groom, the Jaipur dance...so many.. Sigh!!

Thanks for sharing .😊

Dear Sabs!

😊 RR was so captivating , isn't it  ! Sailing in same boatwa .. hehe!

I was also thinking it has so many scenes to choose from, all that you have mentioned are what we have not seen onscreen before Rangrasiya and won't see in future I am pretty sure of ! 

Nice mentions ! 
Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago