Good show turned bad...

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My mom introduced me to this show and in the beginning I was like, hmmm interesting idea. And then indian serial happened... W*F! 
Problems I have with this show: 

1) Neha acts like she is 9 rather than 14. She is innocent, yes, but she is uber immature and childish and tends to get on my nerves. 
2) What the hell is the matter with Neha's family? They see how Dadi treats her, they see how she is not mature enough but they are all gung-ho about her getting married to Aman? Shouldn't they think that shit, she is going to be literally TORTURED when she goes there. She doesn't have the mental development yet to act like an adult and give back to Dadi and stand up for herself. Hell, she usually brings most things upon herself. 
3) Neha's family and Aman indulge her every stupid wish. I am all up for her getting her education, and I am sure Gayatri would have supported her too if she wanted to do correspondence and finish her education like Aman said. She didn't have to go to school and mess things up for everyone and herself just because she wants to do "masti". She could have gone to college AFTER doing correspondence and at least finishing high school. 
4) I don't think what Dadi does is good, but she has a point when she says how many times will they hear Khushi say "sorry" and continue to forgive her? I think Dadi was the devil and was horrible for doing those things to Khushi, but Jesus, Khushi should be maturing and kinda learning things BEFORE she gets married. What was the hurry? 

Final verdict: Cannot watch this show anymore without wanting to punch every single character, including Khushi and Aman. Just needed to vent out. Sorry if I offended anyone. 

Have a great night/day! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyvrits thumbnail
Liked ur post..finally someone said it out loud👏👍🏼
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyvrits

Liked ur post..finally someone said it out loud👏👍🏼

Lol thanks! I was worried I'd offend someone. 
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNIBABA2009

My mom introduced me to this show and in the beginning I was like, hmmm interesting idea. And then indian serial happened... W*F! 

Problems I have with this show: 

1) Neha acts like she is 9 rather than 14. She is innocent, yes, but she is uber immature and childish and tends to get on my nerves. 
2) What the hell is the matter with Neha's family? They see how Dadi treats her, they see how she is not mature enough but they are all gung-ho about her getting married to Aman? Shouldn't they think that shit, she is going to be literally TORTURED when she goes there. She doesn't have the mental development yet to act like an adult and give back to Dadi and stand up for herself. Hell, she usually brings most things upon herself. 
3) Neha's family and Aman indulge her every stupid wish. I am all up for her getting her education, and I am sure Gayatri would have supported her too if she wanted to do correspondence and finish her education like Aman said. She didn't have to go to school and mess things up for everyone and herself just because she wants to do "masti". She could have gone to college AFTER doing correspondence and at least finishing high school. 
4) I don't think what Dadi does is good, but she has a point when she says how many times will they hear Khushi say "sorry" and continue to forgive her? I think Dadi was the devil and was horrible for doing those things to Khushi, but Jesus, Khushi should be maturing and kinda learning things BEFORE she gets married. What was the hurry? 

Final verdict: Cannot watch this show anymore without wanting to punch every single character, including Khushi and Aman. Just needed to vent out. Sorry if I offended anyone. 

Have a great night/day! 

Who is Khushi? The actress who plays Neha? 
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

Who is Khushi? The actress who plays Neha? 

Lol I meant Neha
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was as well too happy in the beginning but then it turned so bad that I had to quit😡 

Who's Khushi😆