Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Perfect title for the post, Mano. I never really understood the term clean bowled until I saw the expression on Rudra's face in the first scene ๐Ÿ˜Š
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Mano...Ashish and his myriad expressions portraying rudra...looking back at all these scenes show how incredibly fantastic he was...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano as usual kalakkira ๐Ÿ‘ tfs ur collage ๐Ÿค—

Super collection ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the secens u selected ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

especially second one see Rudy face   ...    when paro say he sing for her song from KKHH 

film to manano ๐Ÿคฃ 

his priceless expression  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ... Rudy expressions re  threat to watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thushi

Mano as usual kalakkira ๐Ÿ‘ tfs ur collage ๐Ÿค—

Super collection ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the secens u selected ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

especially second one see Rudy face   ...    when paro say he sing for her song from KKHH 

film to manano ๐Ÿคฃ 

his priceless expression  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ... Rudy expressions re  threat to watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nandri Thusi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Actually I made an edit on Rudy boy's stumped reaction
 as we were discussing about it in twitter๐Ÿ˜‰
I got inspired by that discussion and chose this topic.
Ya his stumped expression is priceless.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He looks cute doing it na๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Thank you Mano...Ashish and his myriad expressions portraying rudra...looking back at all these scenes show how incredibly fantastic he was...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes Varshu early glorious days as we say๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

Perfect title for the post, Mano. I never really understood the term clean bowled until I saw the expression on Rudra's face in the first scene ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ya clean bowled.๐Ÿ˜†
But the highlight scene was when Paro kisses him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
His expression there was...๐Ÿคฃ
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: psagars

Hey Mano awesome

Going by the nursery chaos (Courtesy JJ) that you were having in your last lost series thread, I would like to add two more M adjectives -- MAD and MANTAL gyals (As in ZNMD)

You presented two different scenes here. The first of defiance and the second of acceptance.

"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same"

While Rudra made himself miserable, Paro made herself strong.

But why was Rudra miserable? He never cared about anyone. But he craved for Paro's attention, Her tears and feelings bothered him. That he actually cared for someone baffled him. That someone could actually shut him up baffled him. That he actually was bothered by her ignorance baffled him. And this made him miserable. So you see there was a sweetness in his being miserable too.

What!!???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Mad and Mental๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah we did go crazy yesterday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And see even my today's post collage reflected the same๐Ÿ˜†

Though he was speechless in both scenes
He was able to avoid it by walking out in the first one
But had to stay and maintain his cool
in front of that NGO ladies in the second
Paro was was the only Person who could make him stumped๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely quote as always dear and so true๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: multimediaa

Nandri Thusi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Actually I made an edit on Rudy boy's stumped reaction
 as we were discussing about it in twitter๐Ÿ˜‰
I got inspired by that discussion and chose this topic.
Ya his stumped expression is priceless.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He looks cute doing it na๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah he looks soo cute  

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: multimediaa

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff6666">Thank dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff6666">Ya clean bowled.๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff6666">But the highlight scene was when Paro kisses him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff6666">His expression there was...๐Ÿคฃ</font>

For me the highlight was when Dilsher announced that Paro was his honewali bahu. The expression was priceless. Waiting for the kiss scene to make an appearance in this series.
Rummykub thumbnail
Oh Mano look who is back!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
After that fight we had the other day my mommy grounded me for one whole day ๐Ÿ˜กsee..I couldn't even come online until now. ๐Ÿ˜ญI am all well behaved and well mannered today. So no fighting from now on. Mother promise and pinky promise and all my other fingers promise too. Are ou guys listening especially JJ and reshma?( now you can come here with out fear๐Ÿ˜›)
So.. Kya ? You are done with the lost series Mano? That is very sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
Are you starting a new one now with this or is it a one off?
You kow how I love any collage which has Parud in it. I look at all these pics of rudra and I got stuck at the last one. I can't exactly remember the scene when rudra has that look. But seriously thas so funny!!! What must be going on in that head for him to look like that. Refresh my memory na, please.
Stumped...nice title. Looking back I think there were more occasions when rudra got stumped by Paro than the reverse don't u think? Anyway...good job Mano. Waiting for the other parts...

Ps: OMG!!!! I was soo... Good today!!!! Was that really me? I am so proud of my self today๐Ÿ˜†