swayam is the best father.. he put alarm to wish her gdn8
Gang masti was awesome to read
swaron ph convo ws nice
waiting for their video call
update soon
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh thats wonderful..U started season 2 of ur previous blockbuster KC..I am really Glad..
Sorry i was completely inactive here,I have to read since from Begining..Give me some time..I'll be back..
Thanks for all the PM's

Prateek
Dew.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update..its lovely. .
update soon...
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LinK TO NeW ThreaD PleasE.Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
avya98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww soo sweet it was 
The swayam saamia convo was adorable 
Update soon !!!!!
-SwaRonWorksPm- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thread 2- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4292652Edited by -SwaRonWorksPm- - 9 years ago
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely material, enjoyed every bit of it.  I am a huge fan of Vrushaan so i can imagine how their dialogues and chemistry will come across. I havent read your season I yet but this is way out of this world. ๐Ÿ‘. So Enjoyable to feel Swayam's and Sharon's Love for each other. Please do update the chapter 17th fast. ๐Ÿ˜Š.  Somebody should let original Swayam or Shantanu Maheshwari and Sharon or Vrushika Mehta show what you are doing.  Let them know through Aqsa (Tellychacker) on one of their gift receiving segments. Shantanu has an official FB page while Vrushika is on Instagram..Edited by gsk4 - 9 years ago
-SwaRonWorksPm- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gsk4

Lovely material, enjoyed every bit of it.  I am a huge fan of Vrushaan so i can imagine how their dialogues and chemistry will come across. I havent read your season I yet but this is way out of this world. ๐Ÿ‘. So Enjoyable to feel Swayam's and Sharon's Love for each other. Please do update the chapter 17th fast. ๐Ÿ˜Š.  Somebody should let original Swayam or Shantanu Maheshwari and Sharon or Vrushika Mehta show what you are doing.  Let them know through Aqsa (Tellychacker) on one of their gift receiving segments. Shantanu has an official FB page while Vrushika is on Instagram..

Thanks a lot. :))

Have started with 2nd thread already n have completed 23 chaps. Will give u the links. 

N like to Vrushan...i hv no words.seriusly this is not tht gud to show them n all. I feel. Bt thanks!๐Ÿ˜Š
nature2 thumbnail
Awosm updatesss

sisy well ruon wtpadd ttoo  ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ