Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Res...Wohoo...Yayayayaay...am first..Ek dance tho banta hai 😉

Unresed...
Aww...June 20th episode..OMG...am going crazy just by looking at them..I especially love how Paro cup his face and he tries to move his head towards her fingers and instead his mooch brushes ...Shit, am blushing☺️☺️☺️...

Now the middle one.."Kuch bhi"..😆😆😆...How cute was that scene..the best scene I have seen after that foreplay😳..The way he turns, the way he hold her, the way his fingers trace through her dori,...the way she says :Kuch bhi", the way she teases him, the way she embraces him, the way she sleeps away peacefully in his arms...
aww..dammit colors am coming right now to kill you all...

The last one..Paro as a mother, as a friend, as a soulmate consoling that grownup child..It was the first scene that showed us how Rudra screamed aloud that he didn't care for anyone else except for his Paro😳..

Beautiful Mano..So many memories in this short time..I know how hard you are working late night for these collages along with so many things..Love you a lot for this dear🤗

and by this scribbling you would have realized its my night time..😆...Soas well...

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano,
 Awesome collages. I really liked the scenes you selected today. From hot passion and desire to subtle passion with a cute hug and to comfort just by holding hands. Parud just want to be together always. 
Sanaya and Ashish with their expressions and talent took the acting to next level. No one else can do justice to Parud.
Hats off to them.👏

@Deeps...
  🥳After a long time. 'll check tomorrow, for your awesome and drool worthy write up. Nice dance btw.

To other drooling people who'll become hot after this collage ... help your self especially Lachchu...😆

Take care every one and 

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks dear😳
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mano...romba azhagu...the first scene was out of this world 😃
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another beautiful scene aesthetically shot. I still remember what Sush wrote in her post "The longest foreplay ever seen on television"

Finally Rudra saying the three words Paro wanted in his style. The words that meant much much more than thousand I love yous'.

You know what I liked about all the three important and most romantic scenes (Jaipur scene, this scene and the consummation scene) of RR, the succeeding scenes were in continuity and gave us the same goosebumps as the previous scenes and Paro always ended up in Rudra's arms in the end.

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and bring peace to our minds. And that's what you have given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever"

And a quote for what Rudra must be thinking seeing Paro happily dancing in the artificial snow that he created

"I like it when you smile, but love it when I am the reason"

Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mano awesome collage

PaRud are magical
Too hot to handle them
Edited by Meenakshi15 - 9 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail
Dozen parts and we have one step left. Amazing. Well done.
Thanks for the PM.
Aannn solla maranthutten Edit nalla irukku.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww this is so gorgeous 😳 and the scenes u selected for this collage beautiful ❤️

lovely lovely lovely ... cant take my eyes off ur collage 

TFS  Manooo 🤗🤗