*||* Tum Sath Ho Jab Apne Banner Contest! *||*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

T u m    S a  t h    H o    J a b h     A p n e

n n e r     C o n t e s t

Hello Everyone! ðŸ¤—

Welcome to the first ever banner contest for this forum! The show is coming to an end soon and we want to have a beautiful banner up for this forum as well!

Before everyone rushes off to make your banners though, make sure you read the rules!

The banner size must be 728x90 pixels.

Banners should not include any copyright that belongs to the creator.

All banners should be non-animated.

Any sort of advertising one's banners will lead to the disqualification of ALL entries by that creator.

The banner should have the title of the show "Tum Sath Ho Jab Apne" clearly visible. Please make sure that the name is spelled correctly. 

Please include all the characters of the show. The characters that must be included in the banner - Mariam, Imran, Najma, Mamu, Naseema, Younis, Fiza, Waqar, Saba, Salman Baig, Naima (Naseema's sister), and Tauseef (Najma's dad).

[The pictures of all of the characters who must be included are in the following post. ]

You can include additional characters if you want, but that is not required.

Pictures can be found in the Picture Gallery, and Sony Pal also uploads all of the videos for this show on their Youtube channel so screenshots can be taken from there as well. 

The following links are helpful if you don't know how to make banners - 

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make a Banner

For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners Using PSP

How do you upload a banner?

You can use imgur.com or imageshack.comto upload your banners. Then you can copy the link and send it over to me!

Please PM all banners to me (..Naina..) by December 26th, with the subject Tum Saath Banner Contest.

And that's it for now! If you have any questions, feel free to post here or drop me a PM and I'll be happy to help :)

Good luck!

Naina

Edited by ..Naina.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail

Pictures (You don't have to use these pictures. This is just in case anyone wants to know who some of the characters are!)

Mariam:

Najma:

Imran:

Younis:

Naseema:

Mamu:

Salman Baig:

Fiza:

Waqar:

Tauseef:

Naima:

Saba:

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
query...why tum saath ho jab apne shud be based on you tube vedios and not based on our forum..as our forum shows the name of the show as tum sath ho jab apne...
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll most definitely try to participate ðŸ˜³
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all the best to all participants...
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

query...why tum saath ho jab apne shud be based on you tube vedios and not based on our forum..as our forum shows the name of the show as tum sath ho jab apne...

Hey, great point! I copied the wrong template over, I'm going to change it to what's in the forum.

So everyone who is sending in entries, please try to make sure the name is spelled "Tum Sath Ho Jab Apne" If you've already sent in entries and it can't be changed, that's fine as well.  I'm so sorry about the confusion! :)
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Naina hey
When the voting thread will go up?
Eagerly waiting to see the banners for our forum...
So xcited
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
waiting to vote 😃 thanks for the contest 😃