Parud Collage:Lost (Part 7)

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Since this Jaipur track was a turning point in PaRud relationship.As Rudra lost it completely😆.I thought of dedicating this collage solely for it😉.Even its show in three episodes in telecast too.Hope u guys like it😃.

Lost

PS:This collage has few more parts to it.😛

Direct Link

https://i.imgur.com/pTwFy2l.jpg

Index:(Edits and VM's):
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok, so Res this post then got to wired to sleep after all this is Jaipur trip...😆  Lovely collage of this breathing stealing couple..  So I am glad once again I arrived here first and now I can share...

Quote of the day

GIF Bouquet...

all done...

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You won't believe I watched this Jaipur track thrice yesterday while at home and today you made a collage on it.
Yaar !!!! how good they are looking and acting toh ... I don't even want to say it is acting. Each and every expression is so real that you can almost feel that a new couple is beginning to realise their attraction for one another. 

I realised once again yesterday that more than Paro, Rudra was like so bewildered with his growing feelings for her. He just did not know what to do and where to go, the moment during their dance where they stop in each other arms, look at his face. The expression is difficult to fathom of what is he actually feeling... is he scared, or confused or attracted or bewildered. 

Mindblowing acting. I think I should stop before writing pages on this. 

Sanish ne mera dimag kharab kar dia hai fully! ab wapas hi nai mil raha.. Like I said ..it is also LOST!!!  😆

I love you yaar for such b'ful collages. 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..Ok I almost slept and woke up by some miracle and as usual like a mad person logged onto IF to see THIS ❤️..Lovely Mano..

Sorry Thookka Kalakkam..so smileys theda time illai😳

The epic Jaipur track...God how can I forget that perfect Jaipur week we all drooled tons😆😆..I know how much I cursed for showing Mohini-Mythili drama in-between PARUD during this track😆😆..

Another humorous incident I always remember whenever I watch this dance...I am an ardent fan of SJ's PPT post..After the dance ending pose, the way Rudra held her, my gutter mind always gets activated about how she mentioned him to thrust more & more🤣🤣..

Also how she prickled Paro's Palm and inserted her face to get that kiss from Rudra😆😆...

OMG..now am fully awake..What the hell am blabbering😆😆😆...Sorry Mano inniku un post than target😉..as I didn't do RPM today..

Mukti:

I am very happy that I got to see ur GIFs so early 🤗 and what the hell was that quote..you totally cracked me up🤣..I would have stamped him to death, if he attended my delivery😆😆...
OK I think I need to slp now..seriously...more blabbering coming out 🤔
Mano.M thumbnail
Mukti dear

Oh perfect start for the post with ur GIF's and Quote
 so early that too on the first page
Now its M&M
And it raining GIF's great

And that Quote,what was it
laughing baby
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Rummykub thumbnail
Now I know what jackal sorry JJKKL 😉( tell me please what should i call you) meant when she said that they were lost in each others eyes,lips,face and ears too. See Rudra's obsession there with Paros delicate shell like ears?Kissee bhi part ko nahee chhoda rudra ne.
Awesome collages again Mano. I am picturing this dance sequence against the ang lagale song from ramleela. I am la la dream land.
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The most beautiful track of RR or for that matter any  television show I have watched for me. Nothing beats the Jaipur track.

The first signs of uninhibitedness and the intoxicating love that was soon going to consume them or already had consumed them.

Awesome Mano.

"The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips. "

That really was the best and the most sensual portrayal of kiss I ever saw on television.

Edited by psagars - 9 years ago
Rummykub thumbnail

Originally posted by: psagars

The most beautiful track of RR or for that matter any  television show I have watched for me. Nothing beats the Jaipur track.

The first signs of uninhibitedness and the intoxicating love that was soon going to consume them or already had consumed them.

Awesome Mano.

"The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips. "

That really was the best and the most sensual portrayal of kiss I ever saw on television.

I simply love the quotes you come up with..how do you do that? Seriously you always come up the most apt quotes for any scene or picture.
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

You won't believe I watched this Jaipur track thrice yesterday while at home and today you made a collage on it.

Yaar !!!! how good they are looking and acting toh ... I don't even want to say it is acting. Each and every expression is so real that you can almost feel that a new couple is beginning to realise their attraction for one another. 

I realised once again yesterday that more than Paro, Rudra was like so bewildered with his growing feelings for her. He just did not know what to do and where to go, the moment during their dance where they stop in each other arms, look at his face. The expression is difficult to fathom of what is he actually feeling... is he scared, or confused or attracted or bewildered. 

Mindblowing acting. I think I should stop before writing pages on this. 

Sanish ne mera dimag kharab kar dia hai fully! ab wapas hi nai mil raha.. Like I said ..it is also LOST!!!  😆

I love you yaar for such b'ful collages. 

Then guess how many times I must have watched editing this😉😆😆
U have decried Rudra position so beautifully dear
Right word he was too bewildered

Its totally lost 
Don't even think of finding it back😉

Love u too dear🤗
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rummykub

Now I know what jackal sorry JJKKL 😉( tell me please what should i call you) meant when she said that they were lost in each others eyes,lips,face and ears too. See Rudra's obsession there with Paros delicate shell like ears?Kissee bhi part ko nahee chhoda rudra ne.

Awesome collages again Mano. I am picturing this dance sequence against the ang lagale song from ramleela. I am la la dream land.

JJ do clarify her doubt
Otherwise ur name will be jackal forever in the forum😆😆
But that does suit ur comments🤣
I remembered ur question while editing that pic
Ears wala😆😆