CID

Happy Birthday Hrishikesh Pandey~the Born Enchanter!

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

On the C I D F O R U M where we are celebrating T R I P L E  B I R T H D A Y!

C I D is U N I Q U E in every sense. Where we can find a TV serial whose 3 actors born on the same day!

I am here to C E L E B R A T E the B I R T H D A Y of Our Charming Actor, the B O R N  E N C H A N T E R!

Who got lots of negative appreciation by the fans when he joined CID, but it's the C H A R I S H M A of the actor that negative appreciation soon is turned into POSITIVE APPRECIATION.

He creates magic through his charming character of CID, his humbleness & team spirit in CID.

And HIS fan base increases day by day!

[COURTESY : -VPaintings-]

He is none other than H R I S H I K E S H  P A N D E Y
Better known as S A C H I N!

Quite a number of years it is,
Since the journey began on a pleasant night,
We saw a man with the style of a cop
He was a born charmer, alright.

Muscular, heavy set and tall physique,
Unlike the inner possession of a kind heart.
Much to the surprise of many a men,
He was soon a stand apart.

He flashes a smile that threatens.
A jasmine flower blooming under the summer sun, it is like
The skin ever radiant with a heavenly glow,
His life after joining here, like before was not alike.

Truly an enchanter born to mesmerize,
And win the glances and admiration from big to small,
On a fine day in the month of Christmas,
Just when the season changed from fall.

Endowed with talent, inborn
Versatile to take up any role, he is
Truly a handsome hunk to compete only with a few,
Other than Hrishikesh Pandey, who else it is !
[COURTESY : -Reshu16-]

Today is 11th December & the day is very special for CID fans as you were born.

The moon fades and the sun wakes,
The flowers bloom, the streams glisten,
The sky is blue and all ready,
To cast a shower of blessings on you,
To make you smile through the day,
For it's your birthday today!!
Make a wish, they say to the charming man,
With skin as pale and fair as the winter snow,
Smile as warming as the winter sun,
Voice as husky yet soft like the bird's feathers
Make a wish, they say again.
To celebrate, here is the day..
Your very Happy Birthday!
The Lord gives his blessings to you,
May the eyes reflect truth of the heart,
May the heart reflect purity of the soul,
May the hands be ever ready to help,
May the smile be ever fixed to warm
May all that you wish for take form,
May you be united with your CID family forever,
May you get loads of love today,
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Hrishikesh Pandey!

I T S   P A R T Y   T I M E!

Please Come & Join the

and wish him on his special day!

Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail

Hrishikesh Pandey was born on 11th December 1974 in Jalandhar, India.

The talented actor is married to beautiful Trisha and has a very cute son named Dakshay.

Hrishikesh Pandey is a fitness freak and he believes maintaining a healthy body. The actor is very much conscious about his food choices.

"Fitness not just body building for me, it's about being healthy. The kind of profession that we are in, we need stamina and fitness, which is a must. I believe in staying healthy and keeping a track on my fitness regime."

"I work out three days a week and do a lot of walking or jogging. I like to control my intake of food and eat correct and balanced food."

"I am conscious of what I eat. I eat a balanced meal and binge on all the food that I crave one day in a week."

"I do some sort of a workout each day, drink lots of water and eat balanced food."

"I believe in a natural diet! Ever since 2000 I have been working out and I look the same, so natural food works for me and I eat non-veg too so it's balanced. I don't need to take protein supplements."

"In my modelling days I used to like Dino Morea's body and now Vidyut Jamwal's. I feel they are proportionate and well built. In females Lara Dutta has the best body."

My Fitness Secret - "I walk, jog, workout regularly and eat right."

A fitness tip for your fans - "Don't skip meals, eat right and work out however you can."

"Since the last many years I am only watching channels which are informative like History, National Geographic and Animal Planet and Discovery. I especially like the small documentary films they make. I do watch a lot of news channels too. I clearly remember when Mahabharat and Ramayan used to come on television we used to be so engrossed and excited about those shows. On Sundays roads were empty and in few localities even the shops were closed. Once we were traveling by train and I remember at one station the train stopped and all the passengers came down from the train and started watching the show wherever they could. That kind of madness and mass hysteria is missing on television today. "

"I love to read shayari and also like to write. When I came to Mumbai to become an actor there used to be lot of free time and I was also alone in the city. I used to pen my feelings in a piece of paper and also read poems during my leisure time. Now I hardly get time for all this but I do take a look at my creations sometime. I am also very fond of music. Ghazals and light music are my favourite. Listening to good music can be a very peaceful way to beat your stress."

"In TV, people like your character and appreciate you. So all this should not affect me as a person. The fans are basically only crazy about the character. The problem arises when you don't realize that."

Meaning of Valentine's Day : "According to me a day is not enough for love. But yes in our regular life we are so stressed out and busy when a day like this comes out we feel special for each other. For me it means spending quality time with each other. And I will try to take some time out and give my wife a surprise.  I have to take two names - Lara Dutta and Gul Panag - both the ladies have dignity, beauty and very sexy at the same time. "

H I S   S A Y I N G   A B O U T   T V   I N D U S T R Y   &   C I D

"At the end of the day, what matters is survival. There are people who are good. Stardom is a skill, you can do great or be one show wonders. I appreciate people who have been there and have been working. But I guess everyone should have their chance."

"The first show is always special, which was 'Kohi Apna Sa' for Zee TV. I was new and I learnt a lot from the show."

"I am proud to be associated with this show. When I forayed into television, 'C.I.D' was already on air. After that I did many shows and fortunately I was lucky to keep getting offers, but 'C.I.D' is 'CID'."

"Other shows have a limited fan following, but C.I.D, people from all age groups love it. The reach is so much."

Experience with CID :
"I have definitely learned a lot. When you are working with an actor like Shivaji Satam it is always a bonus. He is a great actor and spending time with him itself is a great learning. I also had a great time with Daya Shetty and Aditya Srivastava. They are all like a close knit family. I am in the industry for a long time but when I am working in a crime thriller like CID, even minute details are important for my character. The dialogue delivery, the position of the camera, action and stunts are very different in CID and of course the popularity of the show. CID is the longest running crime based show in India and viewed by all age groups. "

Experience of working with BP Singh :
"If I would have to say this in just one word, then it's extraordinary. Before CID I have worked with BP Singh in CID Special Bureau, Achanak, Raat Hone Ko Hai - so you can say that I have a long and fruitful working relationship with him. He is a hard taskmaster and wants perfection in his show. For me he is like a coconut -- tough from the outside but very soft from within. A thorough gentleman, he gives you the feeling of a family which I find very warm."

Being a part of CID, it should be done to cut down the crime rates in India :

"The key word is population in India. If you look around, you will see so many people who are homeless with no food. Plus there is not enough education because first people need to eat and then acquire education. Being deprived of education or shelter or food, people venture into crime. Poor girls are the victims of this menace. The population has to be controlled and I think it is high time we think about it. "

"I guess my attitude towards my work and honesty. I have never been into any kind of Page 3 parties and controversies. I always lead a simple life. I have seen that in my career people have repeated me. I have done shows like Koi Apna Sa, Saakshi, Vivah and the way audiences have showered their love for me is amazing. "

"Offers keep coming. But at the moment I am happy with CID, there is no question of doing anything else," he said.

[COURTESY - Tellybuzz Article on Hrishikesh Pandey]

debasree04 thumbnail

Hrishikesh Pandey has appeared in many commercials in the past and has been a part of the famous TV shows in various characters.

CID Special Bureau as Abhimanyu
Piya Ka Ghar as Anurag
Hamari Betiyoon Ka Vivaah as Shakti
Koi Apna Sa as Vishal

Kamini Damini as Vijay
Saakshi
Shaadi Street
CID as Ins Sachin

CAMEO  ROLES

Aahat
Maan Mein Hai Vishwaas
Viraasat
Mano Ya Na Mano

He joined CID as an undercover officer named Siddharth in the episode of Khooni Deewar on 7th May 2010. In the next episode, Maut Ka Aasshirbaad [14 May 2010] he officially joined CID as Inspector & his actual name is SACHIN.
He is intelligent, tough, fearless super-cop. He dares to do any stunts flawlessly.  He is known for his team spirit & sensible attitude. He is a hardcore officer, always ready to do anything for duty. He always behaves sensibly in tough situation. After famous five & Vivek, he became one of the most prominent male cops in CID.

Sachin is an efficient masked man. He comes in disguise in lots of episodes of CID. Till date, the number of the episode is more than 30. Viewers fail to find Ins Sachin in those disguised scenes. Credit goes to the actor!

Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka [28 May 2010]

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz Part 3 [31 December 2010]
Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz Part 10 [22 January 2011]
CID Dhoom Bike Robbers [29 April 2011]
CID Dhoom Finale Aakhri Takkar [7 May 2011]
Kissa X Ray Suraag Ka [6 August 2011]
Highway Killers [20 August 2011]
CID Asambhav - Adrush Zeher [24 September 2011]
  Khush Aatmahatya [16 December 2011]
 Kissa Lift Murder Ka [7 January 2012]
 Khoon Ka Deewana [25 February 2012]
 Heroine Ka Khatra [21 September 2012]
 Khooni Drugs [5 October 2012]
 Laash No 47 [26 October 2012]
 Zehereele Fruits [3 November 2012]
 Khoon Ki Painting [30 November 2012]
 Filmy Murder [7 December 2012]
 Heere Ki Chori  [18 January 2013]
 Jaadui Naqab [6th April 2013]
 Heroine Ka Naqaab [13th April 2013]
 Jungle Ki Ladki Ka Raaz [14th April 2013]
 Kidnapper Ka Khel [4th May 2013]
 Maut Ka Telephone [9 August 2013]
 The Mouse Trap [13th September 2013]
 Daya in Danger [15th November 2013]
 Khooni Stage [21 December 2013]
 ACP aur Nakul ka Raaz II [11 January 2014]
 Lift Mein Anhoni [1 February 2014]
 Piranha Fish Attack [1 March 2014]
 Khatre Mein Masoom II [23 August 2014]
 Daya Bana Dulhan [31 August 2014]

He blindly obeys his seniors & trusts them unconditionally. His utmost respect to his seniors is something very much praiseworthy to the viewers. He is always ready to help his team. His efficiency as LEADER in absence of seniors is remarkable. He is very much understanding with the junior officers. He shares a strong bond with the team.

He walked in brisk as the stormy breeze
An efficient, dutiful green horn, undaunted
Feigning a criminal to reach the actual
His courage, by the second, grew unabated

Beginning his journey as an Inspector
Right from a minuscule task, his agility showed
Every move, clear thoughtful and focused
He was truly a cop, with talent bestowed

Much unlike the master of bat in profession
Yet a leader of future reflected in his eyes
Stubborn, hardcore and so tough a cop
With no seniors, decisions of his, always wise

A soft side too with a gentle heart
To everyone, amazing is his support
A friend, junior and as a senior he lends
A very strong mental and emotional support

From an undercover cop to CID Inspector he transformed
On a thrilling day after the sun had set.
Endowed with might, talent and power,
To CID he is truly an asset!

[COURTESY : -VPaintings-]

Ins Sachin - Journey In CID

[COURTESY : debasree04]

debasree04 thumbnail

Troubles as light as air
Love as deep as the ocean
Friends as solid as diamonds
Success as bright as gold
This WE wish for you today & everyday !!!!

Abhi-Anamika

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Hrishikesh Sir.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³

ANGELICEYES

Happy birthday Hrishikesh sir.. Wish you many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with loads of happiness, health, wealth and success. Keep rocking and entertaining us as Sachin in CID.

buublly

May the hand that painted the flowers colour your life with brilliant shades of Happiness, πŸ˜ƒSuccess πŸ˜Š & Joy πŸ₯³ May god bless you! ⭐️😊

Debasree

Happy Birthday Hrishikesh Sir! πŸ₯³
God Bless you lots Happiness, Success & Good Health!
I wish that you remain entertain us as SACHIN in future!

DemonStar

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Hrishikesh sir! May you have a wonderful day full of joy and delight with your loved ones.

I've been your fan since your role in CID Special Bureau, and really love your strong, sensible and loyal portrayal of Inspector Sachin in CID now. We are truly blessed to have you with us, and for me the show is incomplete without you now. Hoping to see you in CID forever. May you be blessed with all the happiness and peace in the world.

gadhadada

KhotaSikaShreya

A very happy birthday Hrishikesh! πŸ€— May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes! πŸ˜ƒYou are truly a star! β­οΈ And I hope you continue to excel in everything you do! πŸ˜ƒ

nsapo

A very Happy and Joyous Happy Bday Hrishikesh sir, and have a swell year :)

-Reshu16-

Happy Birthday Hrishi sir! You've been amazing as Inspector Sachin in CID. A mature and most sensitive cop next to the veterans! Keep being as amazing and as charming as you are. May the almighty shower his abundant blessings on you and keep you happy always.

visrom

Wishing Hrishikesh a very happy bday. Hope you have a great year ahead with all that your heart holds dear.  It was a pleasure meeting you and knowing what a  nice and friendly guy you are. 😊

-VPaintings-

"Wishing you a very Happy birthday, may you have a fulfilling life ahead, both personal and professional. May you succeed in all your future endeavors."

O N C   A G A I N

Wishing you

THANK YOU Reshma, Rashi & Angel πŸ€—
THANK YOU to all of you for your support. πŸ€—
THANK YOU Sri for giving permission to open this thread. πŸ€—

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Enchanting thread Deba! Truly a commendable job!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm in love with all the tags and banners!! β­οΈ
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Advanced happy birthday Hrishikesh Sir...
Deba di, gorgeous thread.. I love the style of tags and banners...
Resh, amazing poems yaar...your poems are being enriched day by day..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely thread Deba. I'll wish him on 11th. πŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail
Great thread Sree! And I'll wish him in advance!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hrishikesh sir!
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deba di, you'll post Hrishikesh sir's gift too na?
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Deba di, you'll post Hrishikesh sir's gift too na?

Thats posted 😳
I posted the vm in journey in cid last part after Rashi's siggy 😳 but this vm is little edited...i have deleted the bday wishing part from it...