Niraj Os: You're not a part of my job

-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So, I'm Lila and I've recently started watching the show and I have been obsessed with Niraj, so much so, that i decided to write an OS on them, something which I very very raely do( seriously, I've written only one Os till now and that too as a gift for someone😆) So you can officially say, I've caught the Niraj plague🤪 
Kindly forgive me for the mistakes (I'm supremely lazy hence proof reading doesn't exist in my dictionary), well it's your wish really. You can't really throw eggs at me through the internet now, can you?😉 
Anyways, getting down to business.
Viraj has just found out that his mother had left him and his father for another man and is completely distraught.
-Niraj may seem a little out of character but that's just way I would like to see them (Writer's bonus🤪)
Here's the OS:

You're not a part of my job

Nisha walked toward the cabin dreading what she would see inside. She knew that it wouldn't be a pretty sight, she knew he'd be broken, she knew that he wouldn't want to see her, she knew he wouldn't want to talk, she knew he wanted to be left alone but despite her better judgement she opened the door to his cabin hesitantly.She eyed the dismantled state of the cabin: everything was helter-skelter, the files were thrown all across the floor, the table was upside down, a few glass shards from the broken glass lay around haphazardly and a very broken man sitting on his table with his melancholic eyes staring into oblivion. Though she had anticipated the sight she couldn't help the little gasp that left her mouth on seeing it.
Viraj stiffened immediately when he heard the gasp and looked towards the door to look at the intruder.His expression softened for a mili-second when he saw Nisha but it turned into anger just as quick. 
"Miss Nisha! I thought I made it quite clear when I said that I wanted to be left alone" he spoke hoarsely with anger.
Seeing his teary eyes stare directly at her, Nisha became even more jittery than she already was.
"S-Sir, I j-just thoug-"She stuttered until she was cut off my Viraj's glare.
Nisha attempted again while taking a few steps into the cabin, "Sir, I understand what you're going through, just give me chance, you can talk to m-"
Nisha stopped midway as she saw Viraj fuming as he rose violently from his seat making the chair tumble backwards. He walked towards her and stopped only when he was a mere inches away from her and spoke furiously, "You don't understand anything and even if you do, I give a darn about it! I don't need anybody's sympathy or anybody telling me its going to be alright" Almost in a spell of anger, he gripped onto her shoulders tightly and stared directly into her eyes as he continued, "I don't need anyone, period." His grip on her shoulders tightened unconsciously and made her wince in pain. This made him come out of a trance and he loosened his grip and his eyes went down in shame. 
He spoke again, softer but the distress still evident in his voice, "Look Miss Nisha, I'm not in the best state right now, it'll be best for you and me both if you leave me alone right now"
Nisha who was dumbstruck seeing this side of him, couldn't understand why the fact that him hurting her or screaming at her wasn't even 1% of her concerns. She couldn't seem to think beyond the fact that he was so broken and she had to fix it. It was in that moment that she allowed herself to accept all the feeling she had been harboring for him since she had first seen him but was avoiding ever since. She cared for this man. A lot. A LOT! And now that she was finally accepting her feelings, she couldn't-she wouldn't walk out of this cabin until she had helped him.
Clearing her throat, she spoke with certainty,"NO!" Viraj looked up baffled.
"No, I will not leave because I don't think you being alone is in anyway better for you. And irrespective of what you have made yourself to believe or what you want others to believe, you do need somebody. Everybody needs somebody and you are no different. So, I'm not going to leave until you talk to me because whether or not I understand, you owe it to me to at least give me chance"
Viraj had been listening to her and was slightly taken aback by her words. and though there was a little part of him that wanted to pour his heart out to her, he instead said, "This isn't a part of your job Nisha, I am not a part of your work, I know you feel like it's your duty to fix me, but it's not. So please go home."
Now it was Nisha's turn to get angry, he thought that she was doing this because it was her, because it was her duty!  Tears lined her eyes.
"I know you're not a part of my job! I know I don't have to. I don't have to but I want to! And I need to because seeing you broken, breaks me. I desperately need you to be okay because my heart can not take seeing you like this. And it hurts me, it stinking hurts me when you say that you're alone. You are not alone, not as long as I'm there. You may not care for me but you bloody well can't stop me from caring about you and as long as I care, I'm not letting you stay in this broken state!" She completed as tears spilled down her cheeks and her voice began to tremble.
She couldn't believe she had confessed her feelings to him, but strangely enough it didn't bother her. Right now, she didn't care if he accepted her or not, but she couldn't allow him to feel like no one cared about him, like he was all alone.
To say Viraj was stunned was an understatement, he stood for a good two minutes in complete silence until he had processed what she had said. And when he did he couldn't find any words, so he did the next best thing that came to his mind. 
He kissed her. And she let him. He poured out all his emotions in that one kiss, his anger, his pain, his insecurities, his love.
And after he was done letting her know all his emotions without speaking a single word, he turned down to look at her face. He felt his whole word calm down, the pain and hurt he had didn't disappear but it didn't feel like it was killing him. It wouldn't go away that easily but he knew now she would help him get over it. Maybe she was right, he did in fact need someone, her to be specific. He had always known what he felt for her but he never thought he would be lucky enough to have someone genuinely love him and overtime he'd forced himself to believe that he was always going to be alone.
But now, he finally felt like he had gotten something he had needed and craved for since a very very long time. Love.
His mouth curved into a smile as he tucked a strand behind her ear while she rewarded him with a very prominent blush.
"You know you never said that you loved me" he spoke without his eyes leaving hers.
"Did I need to?"
"No"he responded as he pulled her into his arms.

Edited by -Lila- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lila-

So, I'm Lila and I've recently started watching the show and I have been obsessed with Niraj, so much so, that i decided to write an OS on them, something which I very very raely do( seriously, I've written only one Os till now and that too as a gift for someone😆) So you can officially say, I've caught the Niraj plague🤪 
Kindly forgive me for the mistakes (I'm supremely lazy hence proof reading doesn't exist in my dictionary), well it's your wish really. You can't really throw eggs at me through the internet now, can you?😉 
Anyways, getting down to business.
Viraj has just found out that his mother had left him and his father for another man and is completely distraught.
-Niraj may seem a little out of character but that's just way I would like to see them (Writer's bonus🤪)
Here's the OS:

You're not a part of my job

Nisha walked toward the cabin dreading what she would see inside. She knew that it wouldn't be a pretty sight, she knew he'd be broken, she knew that he wouldn't want to see her, she knew he wouldn't want to talk, she knew he wanted to be left alone but despite her better judgement she opened the door to his cabin hesitantly.She eyed the dismantled state of the cabin: everything was helter-skelter, the files were thrown all across the floor, the table was upside down, a few glass shards from the broken glass lay around haphazardly and a very broken man sitting on his table with his melancholic eyes staring into oblivion. Though she had anticipated the sight she couldn't help the little gasp that left her mouth on seeing it.
Viraj stiffened immediately when he heard the gasp and looked towards the door to look at the intruder.His expression softened for a mili-second when he saw Nisha but it turned into anger just as quick. 
"Miss Nisha! I thought I made it quite clear when I said that I wanted to be left alone" he spoke hoarsely with anger.
Seeing his teary eyes stare directly at her, Nisha became even more jittery than she already was.
"S-Sir, I j-just thoug-"She stuttered until she was cut off my Viraj's glare.
Nisha attempted again while taking a few steps into the cabin, "Sir, I understand what you're going through, just give me chance, you can talk to m-"
Nisha stopped midway as she saw Viraj fuming as he rose violently from his seat making the chair tumble backwards. He walked towards her and stopped only when he was a mere inches away from her and spoke furiously, "You don't understand anything and even if you do, I give a darn about it! I don't need anybody's sympathy or anybody telling me its going to be alright" Almost in a spell of anger, he gripped onto her shoulders tightly and stared directly into her eyes as he continued, "I don't need anyone, period." His grip on her shoulders tightened unconsciously and made her wince in pain. This made him come out of a trance and he loosened his grip and his eyes went down in shame. 
He spoke again, softer but the distress still evident in his voice, "Look Miss Nisha, I'm not in the best state right now, it'll be best for you and me both if you leave me alone right now"
Nisha who was dumbstruck seeing this side of him, couldn't understand why the fact that him hurting her or screaming at her wasn't even 1% of her concerns. She couldn't seem to think beyond the fact that he was so broken and she had to fix it. It was in that moment that she allowed herself to accept all the feeling she had been harboring for him since she had first seen him but was avoiding ever since. She cared for this man. A lot. A LOT! And now that she was finally accepting her feelings, she couldn't-she wouldn't walk out of this cabin until she had helped him.
Clearing her throat, she spoke with certainty,"NO!" Viraj looked up baffled.
"No, I will not leave because I don't think you being alone is in anyway better for you. And irrespective of what you have made yourself to believe or what you want others to believe, you do need somebody. Everybody needs somebody and you are no different. So, I'm not going to leave until you talk to me because whether or not I understand, you owe it to me to at least give me chance"
Viraj had been listening to her and was slightly taken aback by her words. and though there was a little part of him that wanted to pour his heart out to her, he instead said, "This isn't a part of your job Nisha, I am not a part of your work, I know you feel like it's your duty to fix me, but it's not. So please go home."
Now it was Nisha's turn to get angry, he thought that she was doing this because it was her, because it was her duty!  Tears lined her eyes.
"I know you're not a part of my job! I know I don't have to. I don't have to but I want to! And I need to because seeing you broken, breaks me. I desperately need you to be okay because my heart can not take seeing you like this. And it hurts me, it stinking hurts me when you say that you're alone. You are not alone, not as long as I'm there. You may not care for me but you bloody well can't stop me from caring about you and as long as I care, I'm not letting you stay in this broken state!" She completed as tears spilled down her cheeks and her voice began to tremble.
She couldn't believe she had confessed her feelings to him, but strangely enough it didn't bother her. Right now, she didn't care if he accepted her or not, but she couldn't allow him to feel like no one cared about him, like he was all alone.
To say Viraj was stunned was an understatement, he stood for a good two minutes in complete silence until he had processed what she had said. And when he did he couldn't find any words, so he did the next best thing that came to his mind. 
He kissed her. And she let him. He poured out all his emotions in that one kiss, his anger, his pain, his insecurities, his love.
And after he was done letting her know all his emotions without speaking a single word, he turned down to look at her face. He felt his whole word calm down, the pain and hurt he had didn't disappear but it didn't feel like it was killing him. It wouldn't go away that easily but he knew now she would help him get over it. Maybe she was right, he did in fact need someone, her to be specific. He had always known what he felt for her but he never thought he would be lucky enough to have someone genuinely love him and overtime he'd forced himself to believe that he was always going to be alone.
But now, he finally felt like he had gotten something he had needed and craved for since a very very long time. Love.
His mouth curved into a smile as he tucked a strand behind her ear while she rewarded him with a very prominent blush.
"You know you never said that you loved me" he spoke without his eyes leaving hers.
"Did I need to?"
"No"he responded as he pulled her into his arms.

Oh God! Don't copy from mills boon pleez. I don't want to demoralize you but this is utter ...(you can add anything here.) 

I hope they come up with something better than this in this story. 
-Panda- thumbnail
@pyaaribehna I actually have never read a mills n boons in my life, guess my taste is really m&b then 😆
But this is how I would like them, you don't and I completely respect that.
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I also hv'nt read mills n boons...so dnt knw abt that story😆
But this story is nice...thankx 4 writing it...loved NiRaj...:)
-Panda- thumbnail

Originally posted by: erised.

I also hv'nt read mills n boons...so dnt knw abt that story😆

But this story is nice...thankx 4 writing it...loved NiRaj...:)

Hahaha thanks! It was my pleasure ðŸ˜³
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a great fan of M&B and I really loved ur story 
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sweet & cute taste! Imagining the kiss I'm blushing! So hot
-Panda- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvika1991