daffodildy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really liked the 1st episode...i felt like reading a sherlock holmes story...i really look forward to more exciting episodes...Any one with same opinion???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: daffodildy

I really liked the 1st episode...i felt like reading a sherlock holmes story...i really look forward to more exciting episodes...Any one with same opinion???

Yeah, I've suddenly been reunited for my love of reading and watching crime and thriller
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I loved d first episode and I am into mystery so can't afford to miss d next episode 
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bbc sherlock has really 'inspired' hindi movies/shows lately ðŸ¤£
Minionite thumbnail
I wouldn't say that. He's inspired, but Holmes could make deductions sitting at home and just listening to the case. He didn't always go out and question people or inspect crime scenes. Also Holmes made connections that would seem impossible for most people.

Here I feel that I can make many of the connections Raffe makes. Not all, but many. And he does get stumped as well like he did today. He had to turn to Vijay for guidance.
napster thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I wouldn't say that. He's inspired, but Holmes could make deductions sitting at home and just listening to the case. He didn't always go out and question people or inspect crime scenes. Also Holmes made connections that would seem impossible for most people.

Here I feel that I can make many of the connections Raffe makes. Not all, but many. And he does get stumped as well like he did today. He had to turn to Vijay for guidance.

you wouldn't say what? ðŸ˜• and then you agree he's 'inspired' 
anyone who has seen the BBC show, knows from where the screen text comes from.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: napster

That this is like Sherlock Holmes. It's quite different. It's "inspired" because of the way the character is designed but BBC's Sherlock Holmes is quite different from Star Plus's PI. So what I mean to say is that the shows are different though the characters are inspired.
napster thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

That this is like Sherlock Holmes. It's quite different. It's "inspired" because of the way the character is designed but BBC's Sherlock Holmes is quite different from Star Plus's PI. So what I mean to say is that the shows are different though the characters are inspired.

can't even expect sp to copy sherlock properly ðŸ˜†
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napster

exactly this is a poor imitation of BBC Sherlock. anyone who has seen it can make the connection.well nobody can beat benedict as the super intelligent sleuth.
napster thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

exactly this is a poor imitation of BBC Sherlock. anyone who has seen it can make the connection.well nobody can beat benedict as the super intelligent sleuth.

right. and last episode, they copied the episode from Sherlock where he looks around, chooses a person from random and narrates to Watson who the guy is. One has to be really blind not to see that ðŸ˜†