**|Pooja Sharma~The Queen Of Hearts~ FanClub #1|**

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

"Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences."
One fine morning a simple lady just like any of us got a miracle call from a casting director. She auditioned and this one decision changed her life forever.
She made one simple choice and its dramatic consequence made her what she is toady.
it made her Destiny.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
This destined lady took our breathe away and showed us how life is measured. We adore this wonderful Lady for those skipped heartbeats. We love her for those missed breathes.

The lady whose one decision measured our life. The one and the only
POOJA SHARMA

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pooja Sharma was born in Delhi and has moved to the city of dreams, Mumbai to pursue her career in acting. She have done her Graduation in Commerce and International Relations from Delhi University.She always interested in doing theatre and performing arts.During her college days, she was selected for a sports-based talk show of Doordarshan India. She thought, she was terrible in the show, but someone from the team told her that she had the makings of an anchor. And after some anchoring auditions for Zoom, she did Page3 for Zoom which showcased the inside stories and the new gossips in Bollywood.

The Delhi born model-turned-actor was in the top 10 finalists in Femina Miss India 2006. She won the title of Miss Beautiful Hair. She is decsribed in Femina Miss India 2006 as

"This one is straight out of the kitchen! Jokes apart, Pooja likes delicacies and loves cooking. And apart from modeling she wants to be a television anchor also. That could be a recipe for success. "

Her acting debut from Star Plus "Teri Meri Love Stories" with Karan Kundra.

There are very few television characters and actors who have instant connect with audiences across age groups; mythological characters are the ones, which fall into this category. It so happens that the actor gradually becomes synonymous to the mythological character he or she is playing on screen. Be it Lord Krishna, Ram or the evil Raavan, actors who have enacted these characters onscreen in the past are more likely to be known as these said characters.Similar is the case with Pooja Sharma.

As she was a host and due to her voice and looks the casting director of "Mahabharat" called her asked her to come for the audition. Three days passes but she didn't go, and on the last day the director forced her to give a try for the audition. But she took it very lightly because she thought that she will be not selected but next very day she got a call from the production house that she has been selected to play the lead role of Draupadi. In an interview to E24 she said that When I got the call my friends were there with me and I was so happy that the tears dripped down from my eyes.

She gave nice efforts for this role and "Mahabharat" show was very successful. She was praised critically for her outstanding performance of Draupadi. To an interview given to News Nation, she admitted that she had never thought to portray Draupadi, but its all destiny that she was doing that. She believe that she had some qualities of Draupadi like to raise question against wrong. Along with fame and recognition she has become a well-known 
actress
 .Hence she was praised by all the Indian as well as Indonesian fans.

The 'Vastra Haran' scene changed the graph of her career. Pooja Sharma shared about her dramatic scene and said

"Oh, I can't even express in words what I felt as a woman while enacting that particular scene. And if someone thinks that Draupadi must have felt weak while the vastra haran act was on, viewers should see the episode to get the real picture It was a phenomenal experience to shoot the scene and I really loved every bit of it. I felt empowered and strong as a woman and am sure Draupadi too must have had the same feeling. It was indeed mind blowing the way I was chuckling at all the boys on the sets citing that I was the one who was left strong while they all lost."

Later in 2014, she made a cameo in Big Magic popular show, "Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai".
She is not on any social sites except Instagram.

Draupadi

There are few women in Hindu mythology who were aggressive and who spoke their mind in a world of men. Draupadi was one of them. She is considered by many as the first feminist of Indian mythology. At the time of her birth, a celestial voice had proclaimed: "This unparalleled beauty has taken birth to uproot the Kauravas and establish the rule of religion". The circumstances leading to her birth began to take shape while her father was yet young.

she was born omniscient (sarvagna, All Knowing), adorned with all the ornaments, youthful, she does not have old age and she is the most beautiful woman in the three worlds. She had the special presence of Uma in her. She possessed all the auspicious physical features.

Draupadi of the Mahabharata In Hindu mythology, few women stand out as much as the character of Draupadi. She is a heroine who is unpredictable, unwavering and who could also possess the austerity of a traditional Hindu wife and also unparalled devotion to the supreme lord Krishna. Draupadi existed in a time when a woman's role was to serve her husband.

Pooja brought Draupadi to life in Mahabharat on Star plus, winning the hearts of both the audience and the critics alike. Very lucidly she brought out complex emotions associated with the character & made a huge impact with her immpecable acting skills.

Sia

Pooja did an episodic of teri meri love stories telecasted on star plus. Her character is of a bubbly girl sia who is a match maker. After a long history of failures her experiment clicks as she succeeds n pairing up trishna & murli. But they break up due to differences created by "Dil breaker" karan played by karan kundra. To teach him a lesson, she convinces her parents to hire Karan's services to break up sia n her fake boyfriend dhruv. So a friendship begins between them where karan has a motive to break sia's relationship & sia plans to break his heart as he broke many relations. But as time progresses, sia and Karan begin falling in love. Karan moves over his bitter past & proposes to sia but due to a turn of fate her truth is revealed before him leaving him heartbroken n her guilty. On a blind date set up for her by her parents, sia finally realises that the love of her life was in front of her all along and she failed to realise it. She admits her love to karan and they have a happy reconciliation. 

Lakshmi

Pooja did 2 episodes of Ajab Ghazab Ghar Jamai on Big magic for Kartik poornima special.
she played the charming n beautiful Lakshmi who is the protogonist dolly's friend. Lakshmi's husband vishnu played by karan khanna; does not give much attension to her which makes her sad n leaves her sasural. She advises dolly against going to her in law's place as she feels a girl can never be truely happy there. Finally chintu the male lead makes Vishu realise his folly of being ignorant to his wife and reunites them.

Edited by Shriya95 - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

1. ABSOLUTELY NO chatting will be accepted. It is against I-F rules
  2. Please do not use caps in any of your posts. Many members consider it offensive
  3. Do NOT post countless consecutive posts. We have an Edit button for a reason!
  4. Avoid quoting extremely large posts, unless it is absolutely necessary
  5. When posting PICTURES, post at least 2-3 in one post, instead of posting one picture per post.
  6. Check before posting ARTICLES. do not post the article twice
  7. DO NOT bash other actors in this FC. Any form of bashing is not allowed
  8. DO NOT QUOTE more than 3 TIMES
  9. DO NOT quote pictures

Shriya95 thumbnail

Krishnaa_nair                          Shriya95
                                             devashree_h                            SethuParvati
                                             ilardi                                       Uma90
                                             LiveYourDream                       AnuMP
                                             shyam09                                 Yagyaseni
                                             FeistyQueen                            Sukanya_Datta
                                             ashne                                     ...poojie...
                                             Inidhi30                                  Yashomati
                                            Angela_Grokes                        ---PAYEL---
                                            Radhikerani                             deboleena.manna
                                           MS-meghasharma                      850NK
                                           amritat                                        Meself
                                           kalyani_shiva                             Ipsita_Ipu
                                           patralekha24                              Rushika
                                           Mala_TM                                   Crazypheonix008

For becoming a member of the fanclub, hit LIKE or pm me with the subject as 'Pooja FC'

Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Advertisements

JK Super Cements Ad

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFozSLZx7sQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8djsTpGcm_U[/YOUTUBE]

Pepsi Ad with Ranbir Kapoor
PCRA Ad

Interviews

Pooja Sharma enacts Draupadi

Draupadi is a Strong, Just, Dignified Woman: Pooja Sharma

Today i know each and every joke on Draupadi: Pooja Sharma

Relationship with my husband will be totally based on love, compatibility and understanding, says Mahabharat's Draupadi

Bringing Draupadi Alive

'Cheer haran' sequence was taxing, exhausting: Pooja Sharma

I love, respect and worship Draupadi : Pooja Sharma

Videos

13th Indian Telly Awards Special: Pooja Sharma gets chatty

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1J1_cKeCK0[/YOUTUBE]

Shaheer's birthday seg (Pooja wishes Shaheer)

Pooja Sharma IV on News Nation [12/08/2014]

Mahabharat:Finale episode makes entire cast nostalgic

Mahabharat casts Iv to News Nation [16/08/14]

Mahabharat SBS

These are juz few. Please PM me the other links and i will add them here πŸ˜ƒ

Shriya95 thumbnail

List of nominations

Star parivar awards 2014- Favorite naya sadasya(female)
Indian telly awards 2014- Fresh face & best actress category
Indian televion academy awards 2014- Newcomer and best actress category
Gold awards 2014- Female debut

Performances

Shaheer-Pooja performance(Indian telly awards)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L04iiRFIycU[/YOUTUBE]

Ashish-Pooja performance(Indian television academy awards)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZxjH1ca9e0[/YOUTUBE]

Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Pooja's Instagram

poojabsharma

Pooja's Official Twitter FanClub

@PoojaShrama_FC

Pooja's Official Forum

www.pooja-sharma.com

Shriya95 thumbnail

Link to the previous fc

Link to the next fc

Credits for making this fc look so beautiful goes to

debasree04 For the main tags and the gorgeous siggies
-Koeli_Appy- For the beautiful pooja siggy
..RamKiJanaki..For thr lovely pooja siggy
Dangelz For allowing us to use the goregeous Shaheer-Pooja & Ashish-Pooja dance avis
Mala_TM & Rushika  For all the help with the ads

Thanks a lot!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Finally we did it...
The FC is open people!! 😳

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fan club!😲
Thanks for the Christmas gift.πŸ˜ƒ

And just in time to swoon over her Indo appearance

Krishnaa, I am officially proclaiming SS a Poojari tooπŸ˜†. He and Shyam can fight it out for who is a bigger PoojariπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†. Send him a link on Twitter, please do!πŸ˜†
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago