Detailed Update - 04 October

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

The episode begins with scintillating scenes of Dubai at night time. Jai is shown sleeping on the same bed with Pia, his left arm loosely draped over her. Slowly he regains his senses and on waking up sees Pia beside him. He is bewildered. The flashes of Pia hugging him and him hugging her back come back to his mind and he's crestfallen.

He gets down from the bed, picks up his coat and leaves the room. After coming downstairs, he sees that the divorce paper is still with him. He looks very worried and goes back to his room. He is completely bewildered and says to himself that how could he make such a big mistake. He is thinking on this line when he hears a voice from the background 'Mr. Walia, yeh aapne theek nahin kiya'.

He whirls around to sees Bani standing in his room. He is amazed on seeing Bani who now has tears in her eyes. She tells Jai that she was so sad and alone without him that she could not lose the chance to come over to Dubai to spend every minute of her time with him. Since its Karwa Chauth, she didn't want to miss being near him, the day when every wife prays for her husband's safety, longevity and the desire to spend their entire life together. She then showed him the divorce papers that she had sent and then proceeded to tell him the entire truth as to how she had done all this to save whatever he had earned and obtained during his entire life. She only wanted to keep his money and property with her for safety and wanted to return it to him later. She also exonerates him from the guilt of her mother's death by telling him all the truth that during the PR fiasco she was torn between her love for him and her duty towards her family. But now that the truth is out, that her mother had herself committed suicide by throwing herself in front of Jai's car, she has realized the gravity of the situation and is thankful that she doesn't have to sacrifice her love for him anymore.

Bani then proceeds to tell Jai that if he wants then she would like to give their relationship another chance and see to it that the foundations of pain and helplessness that have always resonated between them becomes stronger over time. Maybe they could help each other in crying over the loss of their child, Krishna. At this Jai flinches, he has been standing like a statue all along. Bani then tells him that Krishna was lost due to an accident. Bani then tears the divorce paper and throws it away.

She brings up her hand to hold the mangal sootra which Jai picks up from her hand gingerly and ties it around her neck. Bani then lays open her palm which contains the vermilion container. Jai picks up a pinch of sindoor from the container and applies it on her maang. He then breaks her fast by offering her water. After that, Bani goes straight into his arms. Jai looks extremely guilt-ridden and cannot believe his good luck and the mistake he has committed. Bani holds his hand and cries like a baby. He wipes her tears away and the proceeds to kiss her forehead and then embraces her lovingly. The JIYA DHADAK DHADAK song plays in the background.

Pia wakes up the next morning and remembers the time spent with Mr. Walia last night. She is very happy and her eyes shine.

Meanwhile, Jai is shown waking up from sleep, Bani is not beside him but her side of the bed and the pillows are in disarray. Everything comes back to his mind and he finds Bani's mangal sootra by her pillow. He picks it up and moves towards the window when Pia eneters the room with morning tea. Jai is panic- stricken on seeing her and Pia is making all sorts of eyes to him, when Bani suddenly emerges from behind and embraces Pia. Pia is totally surprised and that fleeting moment catches her exasperation. Bani takes the tray from her hand and keeps it down on the table. She then tells Pia that she didn't tell either of them that she was coming to Dubai because she wanted to surprise them. She thanks Pia for taking good care of Mr. Walia (indeed???) and that she had tried to call her on her mobile but that she had not picked it up. Bani is looking very radiant and happy. Jai excuses himself to the bathroom when Bani tells Pia that she had decided to give their relationship a chance and Mr. Walia had also agreed to it. What she had been doing all along was to save his property and stuff but now the truth is out and there is no need for them to separate. Also, Bani goes on to tell Pia that she loves Mr. Walia a lot, can't live without him and that Mr. Walia has also reciprocated the feelings.

Jai comes out of the bathroom completely dressed up and looking highly guilty. He keeps on throwing glances at Pia who is now definitely heart broken. Bani then asks Jai why he is leaving without having any breakfast. To this Jai answers that he had to go for a meeting related to the bidding purpose for which he has come to Dubai. Bani stops him for a second and goes inside to fetch his handkerchief. Jai thanks her. As he is about to leave, Bani stops him once again and asks for her mangal sootra which is with him. Pia's face is like a million dollar question mark, as if the earth has made way for her to go to hell straight. Bani is looking very happy all the while, Jai is of course looking guilty as hell. He takes the mangal sootra out of his coat pocket and tells Bani that its link is broken. To this Bani replies that she will give it to Pia (very symbolic or what?). Jai registers a shock at the imagery but he tells that he will get another one for Bani. She then asks Jai's permission to take Pia along with her since Pia is now Jai's employee. Jai replies in the affirmative and Bani is happy. Pia is shell-shocked.

So Jai gets to sleep with both sisters one after another. Don't have much to say anyway. Yuck! 😡

Liked the fact that Bani told the truth to Jai, some remain to be told as yet. 👏

Prachi was fabulous today 👏👏👏

Ram was good too, poor guy, losing his head and torn between hsi guilt and hsi love for his wife. 😉

Pia got what she deserved. She expected to marry Jai.😡

Serves Jai right. His expression was CLASSY, as Anushka just now SMS-ed me and told and of course he looked like a thief.

Aaj uska bolti bandh.

Poor guy he cant be happy even to be re-united with his wife, thanks to his fling.

But my faith has not been established as yet. How trashy they are treating each and every relationship! No respect at all. 😡🤢😡

Sorry guys for being late. My internet connection went kaput for a while.

Edited by sangitadas - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx alot yaar

Love Leena
young_babygirl thumbnail
thank you!!!!!! a wonderful update!!!!!!!!!liked it
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wonderful update...I agree that they are showing each relationship in a very bad light...
Even after all this, I still hope that jai didn't actually sleep with Pia 😕
choozy thumbnail
you r GREAT!!!!

thanks
blah_blah thumbnail
thanks 4 the update!!!
i cant believe this..

they have timing(!)
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks hun 😛
poor jai 😭 he can't be happy because he will have a guilt in his heart and mind
i hope pia gives bani her magal suit back
*~sneha~* thumbnail
thanks fr the updt sangita!!i think today's epi was a mixed one!!..though i really wanna watch jai bani reunion!! 😃
freak2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx l]sangita !!!! thanx a lot
Jojo_han thumbnail

Thanks alot Sangita... but i dont know what to say....cause i'm out of words....sooo... 😕

😵 😭 😭 😭 😉  😆

Edited by hanaane - 17 years ago