Sadia misses RR (video)

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/347466-sadia-siddiqui-misses-rangrasiya-team.htm
She mentions that she is still in touch with Sanaya. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awww!! See , they did become family!! 

Shreya
Iluvashish30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shreya

Tfs. I agree everybody but i guess except Ashish, i have never seen him meeting with any of the RR cast after it ended. He took vacation after vacation party after party but never had time to meet any of RR team which he claimed is the show very close to his heart. Atleast Sanaya is not like that she had met with everyone (We witnessed those pics) and she is in touch with most of them. i was really hoping to see him and Sanaya together for an IV atleast. 
Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oww...thats so sweet of her...so she is still in touch with Paro,kakusa and others...okeyyy guys now i'm going to spam Geetanjali in twitter..i rellay want that after telecast special party pics...
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iluvashish30

Shreya

Tfs. I agree everybody but i guess except Ashish, i have never seen him meeting with any of the RR cast after it ended. He took vacation after vacation party after party but never had time to meet any of RR team which he claimed is the show very close to his heart. Atleast Sanaya is not like that she had met with everyone (We witnessed those pics) and she is in touch with most of them. i was really hoping to see him and Sanaya together for an IV atleast. 

Relax!! He has been busy with giving time to his own family and friends who hasn't seen much during the show!! There's nothing wrong in that!! And Sanaya also is trying to catch up with her friends and family too!! Even I would love to see an interview with them!! I guess we'll have to wait!😊

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jolly003

Oww...thats so sweet of her...so she is still in touch with Paro,kakusa and others...okeyyy guys now i'm going to spam Geetanjali in twitter..i rellay want that after telecast special party pics...

What after telecast special party pics?!! When , where?!! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²

Shreya