SS~ CROSS OVER PART 1 pg/6 || Dec 8th ||

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

CROSS OVER

How long will you run Geet?? Baby give it up now ... You can't hide from me you know that ... come to me or I am gonna make your death more painful that you would fail to realize

She hid behind the door trying to bring her breath under control making sure that he won't grasp her. She was holding herself ... holding her conscience that he will not hurt her ... not they loved each other so deeply ... clinging to the wall she closed her eyes to relax a bit before his chase would start again ... but then she felt his knife against her neck .. his breath fanning her face. It terrified her, he terrified her.

Maan No ... you can't kill me please ... She begged for mercy moving back in panic and fear.

Not after what you did ... I would have spared you after the murder attempt you made to kill me .. but not the betrayal ... not for the breach you did to me by sleeping with your husband and your plotting against me ... do I need to remind you what you did to me??

Maan that wasn't true ... It was you ... just you in my mind and soul ... So was on the bed ... it was you who backstabbed me ... You slept with Piya admit it .... Her voice came out like a threaten when she was on the knifepoint.

Really?? Then let's start the trail of your betrayals and lies ... summon you so called husband I am gonna listen to the tale of your night with him ... And then I am gonna rip your heart out for playing with my feelings ... Ill blead you out Love ... He stood on the stairs like a perch pushing her away with wicked looks taunting her ... You bloody animal ... She muttered under the breath calling out for Slok.

Slok you bas***d come out and tell the damn truth or I am gonna kill you before this psycho does, Geet yelped

have you lost it?? He is mad ... no way I'll deal with him ... go to hell

hell?? I'll show you hell by burning this pigsty in which you live you pig .. speak up or I'll make a meal out of you for the dogs you raise ... Slok knew she means everything that she speaks ... he was so dead ... it was the death of him ... he was trapped between two physco lovers who will not think twice before having his balls knowing the truth

I have viva tomorrow and I couldn't stop posting this ... I donno I am just going mad with so many stories ... this one is a treat a small SS which ill finish next week!! Wish me luck for viva please!!

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

follow on facebook for updates!!

Dreamy-Harikas-Maaneet-Fiction-Paradise

MY BLOG

Edited by dreamyharika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

INDEX
PART 1
Edited by dreamyharika - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it,,
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
N i thought u ware busy with ur exams😆
interesting start ...
will wait for u to continue
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting prologue...
eagerly waiting...
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome prologue.. Best of luck for ur viva..
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice prologue waiting for update
gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fab prologue! All the best for ur viva
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice start.. eager to read the story
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb prolouge👏sounds very interesting 😊eagerly waiting for the story to unfold...i love such intense , mad maaneet stories a lot😃😉 continue soon and all the best for your viva😊 do well😛