indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
oh and cynthia, stop crying.

rona band karo.

did ya hear that husky voice?
i have no idea where he said that, but i feel i can hear him saying it. πŸ˜†
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GEgNVhlcOQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

this vm came to me out of nowhere as i listened to a song that i didn't understand. do the best things come to us like that? that "nahin understand," she said, i am in that state usually when i quietly lose it while watching asr and khushi. i don't think, i don't judge, i just am. stuck... pinned to the sensation.

my dear friends, i hope you enjoy it... to all that we don't understand but keep calling us. take us higher. happy blasterversary.

i will post the translation of the song later... i have read it, once, and forgotten it. that forgetting added to my joy while making the vm... i just heard the sound and felt the light and heat, didn't bother too much with the why when where... followed my breath as it became thicker, then rode my ears. please push the volume up if you need to and watch on hd, kisskiss.

Bravo MaestroπŸ‘
I'm feeling a bit weepy at the moment. It doesn't matter if one doesn't understand it, the passion and AMORE comes through. And who better to portray it than this JODI!
Rhapsody in red for me beats the one in blue and the bohemian!πŸ˜†
Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

ari o parmeswari kizh,

yeh tumne mere saath kya kar diya... better than the bohemian? hai re nand kissore... bohemian, such a lovely exciting word while growing up... always wanted to be that, never knew it in any way related to a physical place that actually existed. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thank you so so much, sir... i was quietly dying while choosing scenes... you know by now maybe, it was that poolside walk that got me, crashed through all resistance and said, turn on tv, ladki, every night right on the stroke of midnight. ufff rhapsody.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

oh and cynthia, stop crying.

rona band karo.

did ya hear that husky voice?
i have no idea where he said that, but i feel i can hear him saying it. πŸ˜†

OH YES I DID HEAR THAT VOICE.  Andrea Boccelli singing is it?  Caro, my love...in Italian haha

I really couldn't stop crying and Faiqa's VM just put me over the edge.  You know you guys have been with me through very rough times in my life...you have been my support.  So like Cher in Moonstruck again I will say thank you, Indi for telling me to "snap out of it!"  ROFLMAOπŸ˜†

(Rona -dhonaa band karo.)  Stop crying.but in capitals!  HAHAHA

Unbelievable VM and felt what you felt every second of it. 
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

OH YES I DID HEAR THAT VOICE.  Andrea Boccelli singing is it?  Karo, my love...

I really couldn't stop crying at Faiqa's VM just put me over the edge.  You know you guys have been through very rough times in my life...you have been my support.  So like Cher in Moonstruck again I will say thank you, Indi for telling me to "snap out of it!"  ROFLMAOπŸ˜†

no no no, don't snap out of it, you italian diva, you πŸ€—... please sigh, cry... rave the octave. take it all the way to amore...

yes, mr bocelli... bugging me with words i don't understand yet fall flat on my face feeling.

ha ha "caro, my love", cara, i love our symphony of "nahin understanding". you hear the indian boy, i hear the italian man, we think what the, we all fall apart...

lau you, ladki, cher in moonstruck... gah must see that movie again. and may your rough times take you to only rapsodia.

did i ever tell ya i went with a friend to learn italian once, thinking the instructor will be a hot italian mafia ishtyle man, alas it was an elderly lady. um shallow indi stopped pronto.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^^

ari o parmeswari kizh,

yeh tumne mere saath kya kar diya... better than the bohemian? hai re nand kissore... bohemian, such a lovely exciting word while growing up... always wanted to be that, never knew it in any way related to a physical place that actually existed. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thank you so so much, sir... i was quietly dying while choosing scenes... you know by now maybe, it was that poolside walk that got me, crashed through all resistance and said, turn on tv, ladki, every night right on the stroke of midnight. ufff rhapsody.

Parmeswari! I feel like I got an award!(I want to thank my parents, teachers...!)
Bohemian, something aspirational in it. I wished to be so too, but alas grew up too straitlaced for my own goodπŸ˜† So moi bohemian in my skd!
I think the place is known for crystal!
Those scenes, rhapsody it is...
Mama mia, Mama mia let me go...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

no no no, don't snap out of it, you italian diva, you πŸ€—... please sigh, cry... rave the octave. take it all the way to amore...

yes, mr bocelli... bugging me with words i don't understand yet fall flat on my face feeling.

ha ha "caro, my love", cara, i love our symphony of "nahin understanding". you hear the indian boy, i hear the italian man, we think what the, we all fall apart...

lau you, ladki, cher in moonstruck... gah must see that movie again. and may your rough times take you to only rapsodia.

did i ever tell ya i went with a friend to learn italian once, thinking the instructor will be a hot italian mafia ishtyle man, alas it was an elderly lady. um shallow indi stopped pronto.

You are hysterical.  Yes Rapsodia Andrea Boccelli.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&v=-9CpA2eshIA&hl=en-GB[/YOUTUBE]

hi cyn,

you found that? πŸ˜†  i saw this... πŸ˜ƒ and the words match the sound... something in the thoughts...

see, i told ya, no need to understand...

google, internet, translater may not get it, but the gut, the heart, the senses, they never fail.

rapsodia is in that. faraq nahin padta what anyone says it "means".

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&v=-9CpA2eshIA&hl=en-GB[/YOUTUBE]

hi cyn,

you found that? πŸ˜†  i saw this... πŸ˜ƒ and the words match the sound... something in the thoughts...

see, i told ya, no need to understand...

google, internet, translater may not get it, but the gut, the heart, the senses, they never fail.

rapsodia is in that. faraq nahin padta what anyone says it "means".

Gah, so true, no need to understand, the gut knows what its all about!
I've been watching your vm in a loop! I'm supposed to be writing a 15-20pages paper, but a glass of pinot noir, Andrea Bocelli, and the Jodi have put paid to it!πŸ˜†
Rapsodia!
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All the admins of the front page .Marvelous , just too good.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Katelyn, beautiful united gif of gifs.⭐️
Indi Di , your welcoming words are really welcoming anyone.Red saree shoot is just amazing .First Rabba ve😊 and same in your VM, Thanks to Cynthia Di for the translation .True sometimes  you just need your heart to go along.

your lesson and I got this,not good as yours but I did try.

Faiqa Apu, πŸ˜­ Today I cried seeing your VM.So touchy and really emotional.It seems like it is giving a message that remember them but forget them too because both are moving in different directions. Just have a heavy heart watching this today.

Durga di😊 lovely words up there as always.You are too sweet.

wiwy di, Beautiful VM, Love it at first sight.πŸ‘

Cynthia Di,πŸ€— I never knew , you and Faiqa Apu are true, real friends.Good to know that.So happy for you both.😊

Rhea, πŸ€— we are pals.
 Rhea,  Faiqa Apu's writing is what brought me on this thread.I started reading her on her thread about Nov 30th post and then she made a post of Episode 124 where i Posted hands and their antilock meanings on her edit.Then here she made a post of hands too and we have this relationship since then.May be same minds think alike.😊

Beautiful but sad feeling over this celebration today, may be this is the ending or may be a new beginning.Only Allah Knows that.

Javeria , Sohara, Looking forward for your posts too.

Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago