Ali Hassan Disappointed with His Abrupt end in SSLK

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Recently, Ali Hassan was excited to play the lead role opposite Mahima Makwana in Zee TV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (Shakuntalam Telefilms). In his interview to us, the actor had gone on to state that this is a huge experiment that the makers are trying, and that he is happy to relive his past memories by playing the lead role.

However, in just three weeks, his track has been abruptly ended in the show. Ali who has a vast experience takes this disappointment in his stride, but feels sad for whatever happened.

Says Ali, "The whole family was introduced, and the narration given was very good. In fact, I found great scope as an actor in the role given to me. And to be cast opposite a young girl, and get the chemistry going was a challenge in itself. I had geared up to work hard and give my best. But unfortunately, things did not shape up as planned."

"I really do not know the reason for the abrupt closure of our track. Guess it was a creative call taken and I am fine with it. But all said and done, I feel complete justice was not done to my character. Having said this, the character might not even be over. Anything can happen in serials, and I might just get called for a return in the show," adds Ali.

Overall, Ali looks forward to the future with a smile, and exclaims, "May be there is a good reason behind this. I might get a good role in the coming days, you never know."

Ali, we wish you luck!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Although, I've always supported RaBir, I wish Mr. Hassan good luck for another show! :)
begumparaa thumbnail
Mr Ali Hassan should have known that Rachna Garg is like a butterfly who flits from one man to the next in her life. And with each man, the interaction is brief and once its over, the person completely vanishes. In the last one year Rachna has had six men in her life - Rajeev, Vihaan, Lalit, Bittoo, Kabir and Om - and all of them have vanished without a trace. Now Ms Garg is seeking her seventh lover and from the grapevine it appears that the Cvs are selecting a new face for this.
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@begumparaa

ur 4getting Mintu in all this 🤣
shalluuu thumbnail
all rachna heros..come n out with unexplained reasonsss...