nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone,

How are you all?

After a long time,i have visited this forum,just to check what is happening here.πŸ˜ƒGood to see some of u are still active here.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Ravish's new show is already aired. Howz the show? Is it worth watching?

I am not watching any hindi shows these days.Waiting for Masterchef India to air which is going to be veggie way😲(Dont know whats wrong with Star Plus)

Anyways let me know,whether we should join Satrangi sasural forum so that we all will be in touch once again.

Love always,

Nabni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nabni!! *Hugs*
Howz u dear? I'm doing pretty well!!😊

Yeah,the 1st 2 epis of SS are good..hopefully it maintains the pace!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me too waiting for Master chef!!πŸ˜‰

I'm only watching Kaisi yeh yariaan n Sadda Haq on TV these days!😊
nabni thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Hi Nabni!! *Hugs*

Howz u dear? I'm doing pretty well!!😊

Yeah,the 1st 2 epis of SS are good..hopefully it maintains the pace!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me too waiting for Master chef!!πŸ˜‰

I'm only watching Kaisi yeh yariaan n Sadda Haq on TV these days!😊

I am also doing good.

Ok let me watch both the episodes,then i will decide whether to continue or not. Have u joined SS FORUM? we can join their to give our expert opinions,what say?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hey even i am waiting for Master chef,but u know this season Chef Kunal wont be there. Chef Ranveer Vrar has replaced him. He seems to be a handsome guyπŸ˜‰Lets see. But this  year participants cant cook non-veg. Its all about veggie food.😑 Dont know what will they cook.

challo stay in touch my chootu... Study hard.

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nabni

I am also doing good.

Ok let me watch both the episodes,then i will decide whether to continue or not. Have u joined SS FORUM? we can join their to give our expert opinions,what say?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hey even i am waiting for Master chef,but u know this season Chef Kunal wont be there. Chef Ranveer Vrar has replaced him. He seems to be a handsome guyπŸ˜‰Lets see. But this  year participants cant cook non-veg. Its all about veggie food.😑 Dont know what will they cook.

challo stay in touch my chootu... Study hard.

No yaar..no time to join the forum & stay active!!
Looking forward to MC!!πŸ˜‰
Lets see how'll they manage!!😳

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello! How are you doing dear?

I am not watching any show currently...nothing has really caught my interest at the moment..

Ravish's new show...I will give it a try but I hate when someone plays almost an identical character as their last and I feel as if that might  be the case in this occasion. I feel Ravish is going to play that same lovesick guy that once again chases after the girl and I wish they at least changed things up or at least tried for a different role but maybe things might be different as I haven't watched as of yet. I haven't joined the forum as I'm not watching the show, really busy nowadays, and don't really see many people from this forum there so...idk if I will.

nabni thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

Hello! How are you doing dear?

I am not watching any show currently...nothing has really caught my interest at the moment..

Ravish's new show...I will give it a try but I hate when someone plays almost an identical character as their last and I feel as if that might  be the case in this occasion. I feel Ravish is going to play that same lovesick guy that once again chases after the girl and I wish they at least changed things up or at least tried for a different role but maybe things might be different as I haven't watched as of yet. I haven't joined the forum as I'm not watching the show, really busy nowadays, and don't really see many people from this forum there so...idk if I will.

Really really sorry for the late reply. These days i hardly log on to IF.

I am doing good, what about u? what plans for Christmas vacation? We dont have much work thesedays,coz most of our US clients are on leave.

Hey i watched 2-3 episodes of SS. Frankly saying i didnt like it. Even i dont like such lovey dobey guy's character.  I started watching YHM(after scolding SP somuchπŸ˜† ),coz of the two strong main leads. But now its testing my patience. Like all ekta's shows YHM is loosing its plot.They have started showing all rona dhona,molestation,vulgarity,rape,cheapness and what not.

I am only watching NEWSHOUR with Arnab Goswami regularly. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Aaj to Peshawar attack jaise sensitive issue main bhi chilla chilla kar TV todh hi dala.πŸ˜†Heightsss. I am really missing Reet and her comments on the great Arnab Goswami.😭