New Member, New FF With Nia Sharma!

not.here thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Hello Everybody! My Name Is Arya And I'm New Here. 😊

I Don't Know Why It Has Taken Me Ages To Get Here (And IF) Considering I Used To Watch EHMMBH Quite Regularly Online 😆. Star Plus Is Not Aired For Free At Home .

After Watching It I Found Myself A New Actress To Admire: Nia Sharma! (And Her Expressions Which Caught Most Of My Attention). A Nice Contrast To Serious Virika, Who Was Not Bad Either By The Way.

So I Got Inspired To Write An FF Which I Posted In The FF Forum. It Is A Collaboration Of Many Different Actors And Actress I Have Come To Like Over The Years. It Is Also My Tribute To Indian TV For Entertaining Me All These Years 😆 And Frustrating Me Too 😉. It Is A Long Saga.

Anyhow Nia Is One Of The Main Three Leads But In A New Avatar As Gauri Kapoor Chauhan. She Is A Canadian Born Indian, Orphaned At Childhood And Sent To Her Father's Best Friend Prithviraj Chauhan (Ronit Roy), Who Later Adopts Her With His Wife Mamta (Sakshi Tanwar). She Has Two Other Adopted Sisters Preeti Modi Chauhan (Sukirti Kandpal) And Meera Chauhan (Asha Negi). This Is A Story About The Relationship Between People Who Are Not Related By Blood.

Gauri's Ambition Is To Be Miss India (Nia Is Stylish And Fashion Conscious And I Wanted To Reflect That) And Mighty Fiesty. She Is Studying For A Degree In Chemistry And Part Time Models.

Now Coming Onto Those Who Love Romance (Now Please Don't Hate Me For This) Gauri's Love Interest Is The Lazy But Lovable Jai Mehta (Karan Wahi...😲...I Know, I Know But I Personally Thought They Would Go Well Together). Poor Jai Has Done Nothing But Chase Gauri For Years And She Has Not Budged! This Is The Journey Of Their Relationship Too. (Romance Quota checked!)

So Before I Leave An Excerpt Here Are Some Lovely Banners Made For Me By StarryPhoenix And Koeli_Appy. (Fabulous Graphicers...The Entire FF Shop Is Full Of Them)

The Title And Synopsis:

It is often said that blood is thicker than water but for Preeti, Meera and Gauri Chauhan; their lives are proof that it is not who you are related to biologically but who your heart chooses to form a relationship with that matters the most. Join the journey of three unlikely sisters and their larger than life family and friends through their trials and tribulations as they learn what it takes to make a stranger your own and how easy it is for your own to become a stranger. Laugh, cry and support them every Monday and Thursday as they strive to fulfill their own dream and each other's to show that despite how much one protests, love will find a way to bind, for some bonds are deeper than blood when it is with the heart it's tied.  

Starring: Sukirti Kandpal, Asha Begi, Nia Sharma, Arjun Bijlani, Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Giaa Maanek, Karan Goddwani, Neil Bhatt, Krithika Kamra, Rishika Mihani, Sakshi Tanwar, Ronit Roy, Gaurav Chopra, Aashka Goradia, Anuj Sachdeva, Farida Jalal, Himanshi Shivpuri, Alok Nath, Shweta Tiwari and more...

And A Special One For Gauri And Jai:

Hope You Like My Story And Recommend It To Your Friends. There Are Enough Characters For Everyone To Like. Big Thanks To The DT Team For Giving Permission To Do This.

To Read The Story Just Click On My Signature Box And You Will Be There. Right Below.

I Have A Promo Of Jai And Gauri Below So Check It Out. I'll Be Checking Out Everyone Else's Stories And The Forum As Well. So Looking Forwards To Meet You Soon, Reading Your Comments And Make Tonnes Of New Friends!

You can also comment here too as well.

Arya

😊

Edited by AryaDrayCoByrne - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail

A Promo Of Jai And Gauri (So You Can See How I Write And IF Interested Read More Hopefully!)

- - - - -

Jai Mehta (Karan Wahi) is sitting in his living room on his sofa with his feet up. He has a pair of headphones around his neck and he is playing an online multiplayer game on his laptop while eating jalebis. As he is playing his seven year old sister Tara pops up from behind the sofa and scares him. He drops his jalebi on himself. Tara carries over a large book of fairy tales and sits beside him. She opens the page up to a drawing of Prince Charming putting on a glass slipper on Cinderella's feet. Jai looks at the picture and thinks. He goes into dream mode.

He dreams of a scene where his Cinderella a.k.a Gauri (Nia Sharma) is sitting on a white park bench dressed in white as a princess (including tiara and silk gloves). She looks innocent, cute and pretty. Jai arrives in this dream sequence also dressed in white as a Prince holding upon a silk pillow a pair of glass slippers. Excited and hopeful he bends down on one knee to try to put the slipper on Gauri. Gauri stops him and sweetly shakes her head. Shyly, biting her lip, she lifts up her skirt to show that she is comfortable with her white sneakers. Jai looks dumbfounded when she then puts the pillow (with the slippers on) aside and offers him a plate of jalebis. When he doesn't take one out of shock she smiles, takes a jalebi and while biting it gets up and simply walks away! 

Jai comes out of his dream phase and looks at his hopeful sister. He shakes his head. She frowns cutely, sighs and then having closed the book gets up and leaves. Jai looks back at his computer screen that reads 'game over'. He sighs deflated and picks up a jalebi in the shape of half a heart. Raising one eyebrow he looks utterly confused.

Then the scene moves on. Jai is now skating outside in the locality that he lives in. He performs some cool tricks before looking up and becoming completely knocked off his board and onto the floor. The reason is because standing in his way is Tara sitting on a white horse and blocking his way. He stands up and brushes himself down (slightly in pain). Tara hands him a book with a page open at a picture of Sahiba and Mirza riding away on a white horse. Jai once again imagines what would happen in his situation.

In his dream Gauri is now sitting on bales of hay and eating a sugarcane stick. She is dressed in a gorgeous white Punjabi suit complete with a white paranda and white, silver and diamond jewellery. She hears a horse neigh and Jai arrives riding a white horse and looking both hot and dashing. He stops before her and offers a hand. Gauri stands up and shakes her head. She shows him a set of keys to a white Ferrari that is waiting for her. Jai watches her get into the Ferrari and leave him with a smile and a wave. She rides off into the sunset and leaves him bemused with the horse, once again at a loss.

Jai wakes up from this dream and goes to his sister. He takes her off the horse and sets her down on the ground. Pulling her cheeks he shakes his head once again. Tara sighs and sits on the ground to think of how to solve the situation. Jai takes the horse away leaving her in deep thought.

In the third instalment Jai is in a video store looking to buy a video to watch. He looks over a large shelf of romantic comedies. He stops in front of one that is sitting on a quite low shelf and tries to pull it off the shelf. It won't come out so he begins a tug of war. He pulls quite hard and it suddenly comes away easily propelling him backwards and into a promotional stand for 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'. The stand falls on him. Sorting himself out looks up to see Tara standing above him. She hands him a DVD of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Jai once again fantasises about Gauri.

Gauri runs towards Jai (like Kajol did) where he is dressed up like Shahrukh and acting like him. He gets happier as she gets closer and opens up his arms. Once again though with a smile, Gauri runs past him towards a guy standing (behind) on the edge dressed as Salman Khan from Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kiya (like in the song Oh Jaane Jana) complete with the guitar and shades. Her outfit has changed to something more modern (like Katrina's from Dhunki). She takes Salman's guitar, sunglasses and gets on the motorcycle and with a giggle and shake of her head rides away alone. The Salman looking guy walks past Jai whistling the sad Kuch Kuch Hota Hai tune. He pats Jai on the shoulder and they leave together.

Back in reality Jai stands up and fixes the fallen promotional stand. He kneels before his sister and shakes his head. Tara looks really upset. Taking out a bar of chocolate he picks her up and gives her a piggy back ride. As they walk through the store, to get out, they spot Gauri with her sisters Preeti (Sukriti Kandpal) and Meera (Asha Negi). She holds a DVD of Devdas as all three wave at Tara. Jai and Tara look at each other worried at the Devdas reference.

As they leave the store and walk along the road Tara asks Jai.

"Jai Bhaiyya why is your love story so complicated?"

Jai looks up and grins.

"Because your bhabhi to be is so unique. The solution has to be innovative too nah?" He replies. Tara laughs.

"Don't worry Tara is here to fulfil your every wish. Just watch how we solve this together," She grins hugging him.

Jai takes her down and places her on the ground. He goes down to her level.

"That we will. Team Rockstar will sort it out together right?" Jai asks.

"Right." Tara touches fists with her brother with a smile. Hand in hand they slowly walk away while chatting to each other.

Behind them Gauri comes out of the store with her sisters and looks at Jai and Tara walking away from the store while chasing and teasing each other.

"Pagal." She shakes her head with a grin as she looks at Jai. She blushes slightly as well with affection before shrieking as Preeti tickles her from behind and pushes her towards their chauffered car. Meera looks at both Gauri and Jai and then up at the sky (to God).

"When the hearts have bonded, a happily ever after isn't far away right?" Meera asks before walking to the car where Preeti and Gauri are waiting.

- - - -

Hope You Liked That. Apologies For Mistakes. I'm Not A Hindi Speaker By The Way So It Is In English. Some Hindi included And Sorry If It Is Wrong.

Just Click On The Link And You'll Get To My Story And The Index. I'm Not Updating Currently So You Can Catch Up 😊

Just Use The Index And You'll Be Able To Navigate. It Is On The First Post.

Live Long And Prosper

😊

Arya
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear welcome to the forum!!!moreover the haunted forum!!\i think only few r here!!!
anyways loved ur concept and i always wanted karan and nia to do  a project!!
but love to read ur story...
continue soon nd plz PM me!!😳
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome dear...
Love the concept...
Crazy for Nia n Karan wahi...atleast u gave this best chance :-):-):-):-):-):-)
Egar ti read it...keep rocking '''''''
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: _keertu_

hey dear welcome to the forum!!!moreover the haunted forum!!\i think only few r here!!!

anyways loved ur concept and i always wanted karan and nia to do  a project!!
but love to read ur story...
continue soon nd plz PM me!!😳

First of all thank you for leaving a comment. I wondered where everybody was. 😕
I also want them to do a project together. It would be interesting to watch. 😊
Of course I shall send you updates.
I shall buddy you right now Embarrassed ðŸ˜ƒ
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOOGLU

Welcome dear...
Love the concept...
Crazy for Nia n Karan wahi...atleast u gave this best chance :-):-):-):-):-):-)
Egar ti read it...keep rocking '''''''

Thank you very much! 😃
I shall try my best. I think they go really well with the two characters and would love to see them on the screen in such a way. Please do read it and enjoy it. You can message me with any questions.
lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

Hello Everybody! My Name Is Arya And I'm New Here. 😊

I Don't Know Why It Has Taken Me Ages To Get Here (And IF) Considering I Used To Watch EHMMBH Quite Regularly Online 😆. Star Plus Is Not Aired For Free At Home .

After Watching It I Found Myself A New Actress To Admire: Nia Sharma! (And Her Expressions Which Caught Most Of My Attention). A Nice Contrast To Serious Virika, Who Was Not Bad Either By The Way.

So I Got Inspired To Write An FF Which I Posted In The FF Forum. It Is A Collaboration Of Many Different Actors And Actress I Have Come To Like Over The Years. It Is Also My Tribute To Indian TV For Entertaining Me All These Years 😆 And Frustrating Me Too 😉. It Is A Long Saga.

Anyhow Nia Is One Of The Main Three Leads But In A New Avatar As Gauri Kapoor Chauhan. She Is A Canadian Born Indian, Orphaned At Childhood And Sent To Her Father's Best Friend Prithviraj Chauhan (Ronit Roy), Who Later Adopts Her With His Wife Mamta (Sakshi Tanwar). She Has Two Other Adopted Sisters Preeti Modi Chauhan (Sukirti Kandpal) And Meera Chauhan (Asha Negi). This Is A Story About The Relationship Between People Who Are Not Related By Blood.

Gauri's Ambition Is To Be Miss India (Nia Is Stylish And Fashion Conscious And I Wanted To Reflect That) And Mighty Fiesty. She Is Studying For A Degree In Chemistry And Part Time Models.

Now Coming Onto Those Who Love Romance (Now Please Don't Hate Me For This) Gauri's Love Interest Is The Lazy But Lovable Jai Mehta (Karan Wahi...😲...I Know, I Know But I Personally Thought They Would Go Well Together). Poor Jai Has Done Nothing But Chase Gauri For Years And She Has Not Budged! This Is The Journey Of Their Relationship Too. (Romance Quota checked!)

So Before I Leave An Excerpt Here Are Some Lovely Banners Made For Me By StarryPhoenix And Koeli_Appy. (Fabulous Graphicers...The Entire FF Shop Is Full Of Them)

The Title And Synopsis:

It is often said that blood is thicker than water but for Preeti, Meera and Gauri Chauhan; their lives are proof that it is not who you are related to biologically but who your heart chooses to form a relationship with that matters the most. Join the journey of three unlikely sisters and their larger than life family and friends through their trials and tribulations as they learn what it takes to make a stranger your own and how easy it is for your own to become a stranger. Laugh, cry and support them every Monday and Thursday as they strive to fulfill their own dream and each other's to show that despite how much one protests, love will find a way to bind, for some bonds are deeper than blood when it is with the heart it's tied.  

Starring: Sukirti Kandpal, Asha Begi, Nia Sharma, Arjun Bijlani, Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Giaa Maanek, Karan Goddwani, Neil Bhatt, Krithika Kamra, Rishika Mihani, Sakshi Tanwar, Ronit Roy, Gaurav Chopra, Aashka Goradia, Anuj Sachdeva, Farida Jalal, Himanshi Shivpuri, Alok Nath, Shweta Tiwari and more...

And A Special One For Gauri And Jai:

Hope You Like My Story And Recommend It To Your Friends. There Are Enough Characters For Everyone To Like. Big Thanks To The DT Team For Giving Permission To Do This.

To Read The Story Just Click On My Signature Box And You Will Be There. Right Below.

I Have A Promo Of Jai And Gauri Below So Check It Out. I'll Be Checking Out Everyone Else's Stories And The Forum As Well. So Looking Forwards To Meet You Soon, Reading Your Comments And Make Tonnes Of New Friends!

You can also comment here too as well.

Arya

😊

All the best with ur story since i am least insterest in studying nia with other actors so sorry i cant read but ur story may be good and god bless u write well and get good name in this once again all the best 

not.here thumbnail
Thank you for your wishes, it is sad you won't be reading it. The way I have written it, you could completely forget all the actors involved and just read it like a story. However I respect your decisions and I hope to see you around so we can have nice discussions. :D
not.here thumbnail
I have updated my story. For Jai and Gauri scene visit page 24 of my post. Enjoy
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg...omg... Nia and Karan Wahi pairing in a story :o
You know der are many nia fans who want to see nia and wahi in a show because they would make a super adorable and cute pair ...
sooo thanks for this

and i will definitely read this story and will soon leave my comment here :)