HHN -WU 3 December- Amma scared of her truth coming out

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sagarika tells Bunty that she has decided to sue him with Conjugal rights case. She tells him that in a month this case will reach the court and by then if we don't start living like a husband wife should then I will have to fight for my rights and if everything is good between us I will take the case back. Buny and Amma are stunned and look at each other. Sag gives Bunty his copy he looks at her angrily and takes the copy and reads. Sag is looking at Amma and thinks that she hopes one month will be enough for Amma to realize her mistake and Bunty's and hers relationship can go ahead. She leaves from there. Amma asks about the case then Madhav calls about some important work. Bunty tells her that he has to go for some important work but he will come back and talk to Sag. Amma is left thinking what is this case about and how can she find out. Sagarika is looking at her from top and thinking Kanhaji I said this lie to save my marriage I hope Ammaji realise her mistake and she takes her promise back. Amma is in the kitchen thinking loudly about the case Satya comes and asks her whats the matter you look tense. Amma tells her it's nothing I will be back, she leaves. Satya is thinking maybe something happened with Sag I will have to find out. Amma is folding sheets in the bedroom and thinking what to do. Satya comes and say I won't come to this house anymore. Amma asks what happened; Satya says you promised that you will tell me everything. Even though I am not DIL of this house but I will always be your daughter but now you don't think of me as your daughter also. These days you get irritated easily even now I can see you are tensed. Amma is about to cry and say no everything is fine. Satya blackmails her by saying I cant see your sorrow I would rather die. I will just not come here as you don't think of me as your own. Amma says no if it was upto me you would be my DIL, please don't stress me anymore. Parvati is suing us in the court. Satya is happy and asks what case, is she divorcing him. Amma says no divorce but it was something in English, Conjugal or something. She gave us one month time and after that she will take us to court. I made her my DIL instead of you and treated her so well, how would I have faced you and told you anything. Satya says don't worry, with me around no one can do anything. Just tell me what kind of case. Amma says Sag gave a copy to Bunty but he took it with him. Satya asks dod you know where Sag kept her papers. Amma tells her Maybe in her room. Satya goes to Sag's room to look

Satya enters Sag's room stealthily, looking around for Sag. She hears the shower on and thinks Sag is taking a bath. Satya starts to look around. Sag comes out and sees Satya and hides. Satya is blabbing about the case file and Sag understands her motives. She then starts singing softly and gives time to Satya to hide. Satya hides behind the cupboard, Sag sees her and goes to her bed gets the file and put its on the table. Satya is standing behind the cupboard with closed eyes too scared to look. Sag mumbles the song ( Darr ke tum aur haseen lagte ho jee- when you are scared you look more beautiful) and goes from there smiling. Satya comes out of her hiding  and looks at the file. She thinks that she missed it by mistake before. She takes pics and thinks now I will show Ammaji what her DIL is upto. Sag looks at her and thinks good Satya go and make Amma understand what the case is about. Satya leaves from there.

Sag calls Pubali and tells her about Satya spying. She says Satya is going to tell everything to Ammaji in detail.  Pubali says be brave and don't be scared of anyone. Now its Ammaji's turn to be scared so you just sit back and enjoy. Sag says she doesn't want to scare Amma just want to make her understand. Pubali says you got very clever MIL. You just don't say anything to her so that's why she has all this influence. Don't forget she is the same lady who kept you away from your husband so Sag don't do anything that will ruin the plan. Sag says no Pubali I won't be weak, I will have to keep reminding myself that I am doing this to get my love and my husband back So don't worry I will be extra careful. Pubali is happy hearing this and says bye.

Madhav is pacifying a client and then he goes to Bunty who is working on laptop furiously. Madhav says is this the way to talk to the client. You scolded him what if he took his business somewhere else? Bunty is not listening. Madhav calls him again and Bunty says Madhav do you know anything about conjugal right. Madhav doesn't know anything.

Amma and Satya are finding the Conjugal word in dictionary. Satya finally finds it.

Bunty is also reading about it on laptop.

Satya tells Amma the meaning of conjugal rights that it is related to marriage related right

Bunty reads it and thinks how can you do this to me Sagarika? You didn't even discuss it with me once.

Amma and Satya about Sag and satya says I thought her as a thorn and she turned out be a knife, why did she sue you. Satya says I am going to tell babuji. Amma tells her not to tell anyone. Amma is blabbing about whats wrong with Sagarika she sued Bunty for Conjugal rights. Rani and Ratna hear this and Ratna asks what is she talking about? Sagarika sued Bunty? Amma tries to divert the topic by saying show me your shopping. Ratna says don't divert the topic tell me what case are you talking about. Amma says I don't know anything. Ratna says if you won't tell me how can I help you then. Amma looks at Satya and Ratna again asks Amma to tell her.

Bunty is thinking about what sag said about the case.

Rani says I will tell you Ratna, Bunty and Sag have no husband wife relations. I saw on Honeymoon they were sleeping separately. Ratna asks Amma whats going on. Amma says how do I know. Ratna says when you went to Mumbai and everyone came back the next day I knew something was wrong. Amma says how do I know, I just went to see Bunty because he was not feeling well. Why are you questioning me. Ratna says Amma Sagarika is very mature and educated she won't sue just like. There is something to it. I will go and talk to her. Swara comes in and asks whats everyone doing here together. Amma sends her away. Ratna says Amma if Babuji comes to know he will be upset let me go talk to her. Amma says no don't. Ratna say let me go and talk. Satya and Rani also say yes Amma let her talk. Amma is thinking what if Sag tells them everything then I will be in trouble. Ratna goes to meet Sag but Sag comes to the room and everyone looks at her.

Sag asks Ratna what happened did you want to talk to me. Ratna closes the door and Sag asks so tell me what you want to ask. Amma says no nothing we were just talking about something else you go. Ratna says we need to talk it out. Ratna says Sagarika I know you are very mature and wont do anything without reason so tell me Sagarika what happened that you sued Bunty and didn't even consult anyone. Rani says yes tell us didn't you have a love marriage? What did  Bunty do that you sued him. Sgarika says that she herself never thought that she will take such a big step in her life. But what could I do the situation was such that I had to do it. Just then Babuji enters and everyone is shocked

Precap: Ratna says don't you think sagarika that its better if everything is settled between husband and wife. Sagarika says you are absolutely right Ratna did but when the matter taken out of their hands then what can they do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ayesha for very detailed and awesome WU 🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail