Everest Written Update 3rd December 2014

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with,
Cornel abhyankar is taking to someone and the person is asking him that you are going to everest, he says yes, The person is his brother in law becouse they are talking about abhyankar's wife. He informs him that they are coming to kathmandu on sunday. He says yes. Sarita goes to talk to jagat, he tells her that vikram wants to meet anjali becouse they want to fix the date of marriage. Sarita says I want to talk to you about something, he says ya tell. She says anjali is only 21 only how can we marry her, she may have her ambitions. He says what she wants to do, a job? Sarita says no. He says so she wants to climb everest, sarita says yes. Jagat says don't talj rubbish, he says if she had some abilities we would have seen it. Sarita says you never tried to see her qualities. And he leaves. Anjali listens to everything, sarita says to her that he will not agree, but you will go and you will proove him that you are special. Akash is tensed regarding shika ma, he calls ramesh, but he is busy so he leaves a voice message for him. Akash calls one of his friends aditya about a loan but doesn't get a positive reply. He calls his another friend but again a negetive reply. Anjali, sarita and jagat are sitting and having tea. Sarita tells anjali that Maithly was calling her, she says I am going to meet her. Jagat says now stop all this and grow up you are going to be married in 2-3 months, anjali is shocked. Anjali meets maithly and Maithly asks her are you going to everest. Anjali says yes I am going, I have got sponser, maithly is very happy for her. Anjali gets akash's call, he asks her are you husy, she says no. Anjali asks akash how is shikha ma, he says she is very serious. Anjali asks have you talked to mr.rongta, he says I am just going to meet him. Anjali wishes him luck and cuts the calls as maithly teasing her.
-Break1-
Maithly is teasing anjali, she asks anjali who is akash, anjali says he is a batchmate my friend. Maithly says he is your love, the blush is visible on your face. Maithly asks her is he also going everest with you, she says I dont know. Akash goes to rongta's office, akash says to the receptionist that I only need mr.rongta's five minute, please ask him. She says you have to wait a little bit sir. Akash is waiting, he again asks the her as it has been hour, the receptionist ask him to go. Akash goes. He says I need to talj to you mr.rongta. Akash says I need this work becouse I need money, ramesh says I am not a money lending shop. Akash says sir I know that I did a mistake, and now I will not repeat it, I will change my contract. I will only take 12 lacks instead of 25 lacks. Mr.rongta agree but says contract will be same you will get 25 lacks but your one more mistake and you are gone. He calls his scretery and asks her to sign a check of 12 lacks for akash. Akash leaves.
-Break2-
Anjali comes back home. And there she sees her wouldbe in-laws are there and comes to know that her engagement is in 2 days, anjali is quite not happy with that. She looks at her mother.
-End-
Edited by CrazyBoy-.Hd.- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsha_simran thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.!!
Good I didn't miss much...!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Hrideyy,

Thanks for the update.

Can you please change the title to "Everest Written Update 3rd December 2014" in full, please? That's the way it's supposed to be done as per the new rules :)
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: christiandior.

Hi Hrideyy,

Thanks for the update.

Can you please change the title to "Everest Written Update 3rd December 2014" in full, please? That's the way it's supposed to be done as per the new rules :)

Ohk editing it. 😃
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Hrideyy! :D
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Thanks much for the WU, Hrideyy! :D

Your welcome swetha.