Qubool Hai

Why Veena Malik is jailed but not Gul?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Veena Malik, husband Asad Bashir, a male Geo channel person and a female Geo channel anchor r sentenced to 26 years in jail+13 lakhs fine for each of them n if they can't pay fine then d fine vl be taken by takn their properties. 

Wat was their crime?
Veena n Asad did acting marriage for a TV show while a religious music was played n they also danced on it.

Why Veena Malik is jailed but not Gul Khan for showing her never ending crap n mentally torturing d audience while mocking her own religion?

Eventhough I hate Veena but in dis case I feel pity for her n pray for all 4 dat nothing happens to them. 26 years???? R u crazy??? Dat also for a stupid excuse. Veena has a few months old baby boy. And still insensitive n moron ppl r making jokes on it on Twitter. Why terrorists r not jailed ir focussed upon instead of Veena Malik?

Why don't ppl protest Gul for showing disgusting things?  Why Gul is not jailed for wat all she is showing? I can never forgive her for d way she showed Asad n Zoya. She made Asad no less than abusive man who insults to slaps to trades a girl n Zoya who being a modern girl has no self-respect n always forgives a man like Asad. In a MTV show, d heroine punched d hero cuz he was sacrificing his love to please his friend who also loved her widout thinking abt her feelings dat she only loves him. But Zoya acted as if nothing n kept on forgiving him like an abnormal idiot wen he continued making mistakes even after d trading thing. If Gul shows such leads then wat bl ppl learn? Dat its okay to fall in love wid a jerk n forgive him wateva disgusting n abusive things he do. Gul makes mockery of marriages. Apart 4m AnZee, Khala-Khalu, Haseena-her husband n Chand-her husband, all d other couples has triangle n square crap. She is insulting her own religion in all d horrible possible ways. She is promoting negativity a lot wid characters like Razia n Tanveer. It luks like she is a psycho n sadist who loves hurting ppl. 
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because Gul is in India.
If we start jailing people in entertainment industry for their work based on creativity and morality, there won't be anything to show on TV by current standard. 
I can imagine Ekta &GK sharing space in cell,being entertained by Kapil Sharma.
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What played wasnt just any religeous music and the reason for sentence was more than just blasphemy ! 
Dont compare what she and Shaista pulled off to fuzool hai. 
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

What played wasnt just any religeous music and the reason for sentence was more than just blasphemy ! 

Dont compare what she and Shaista pulled off to fuzool hai. 

WHo is Shaista?
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Frustrated much? My sadistic self LIKES it 
No offence made but your post just gave me a fit hahaha
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I can imagine Ekta &GK sharing space in cell,being entertained by Kapil Sharma.

U missed SPECIAL DRAMATIC PERFORMANCE  by ST unkel too 
Haha😆
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 9 years ago
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

WHo is Shaista?

She was the host of the show on which this whole Veena episode played out.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

U missed SPECIAL DRAMA by ST unkel too 
Haha😆

Saurabh Tiwari?
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

She was the host of the show on which this whole Veena episode played out.

Thanks for the info.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why to take a tv show seriously in the firt place? they will be more tortured to read the comments on different online platform about them than jail