Karishma Tanna is the most fake girl: Renee Dhyani

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Roadies girl Renee Dhyani generated a lot of interest when she entered Colors reality showBigg Boss 8 as a wild card entry. But, she's now out of the show and ready to speak voice her opinion... 

I entered too late 
Before her, Nigaar Khan, yet another wildcard entry, was also voted out. Ask her if the wildcard entries have been rather unlucky this year and Renee says: "I don't think so! I actually feel that I entered the house tad too late, just a few weeks before the finale. So, people inside the house were scared of me. I wish I had entered the show little earlier; that would have made such a lot of difference."

Karishma is very selfish 
In this short stay, Renee has already formed some very strong opinions about her former housemates. Ask her to name the most fake person and pat comes the reply: "Karishma Tanna is the most fake girl inside the house. She is blase enough to call potatoes as tomatoes, if it suits her purpose. Confront her about it, and she would tell you poker face: 'yes I said it! Big deal.' She really baffles a person!"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Karishma-Tanna-is-the-most-fake-girl-Renee-Dhyani/articleshow/45336857.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
You were the fake one of them all. 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Herself the biggest loser personally and in show is talking about karishma?   She didnt do anything.. All talk no game! Personally.. A person who rips their parents' pic 4 strangers... Big loser.. No sympathies!!!!
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bus chup ker ja rene 👎🏼
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Renee didn't tell us which we already didn't now😆😆
Karishma sucks🤢😡
Renee so jao...u woke up bit late. 😳
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
look who's talking?😆😆
Look who's talking. Pritam's chamchi. Her contribution to the show=BIG FAT ZERO
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Atleast Karishma is entertaining! She contributes to show! She is beautiful(unlike you) and she has guts to speak about truth without any fear!!!
Person who can't e faithful to her own friend(Sonali) should not call upon others!!