Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Farewell : 7|01|14-2|12|14

Posted: 9 years ago
Love doesn't appear with any warning signs. 
Everyone has their own version of falling in love. 
Some call the moment magical, 
some call it explosive. 
It's one unique and unmistakable experience, 
an exhilarating mix of feelings that brings two people together. 
The routine "girl meets boy... boy and girl fall in love...boy and girl get married" is common in all love stories, however it's the process and the experience of falling in love that makes every story unique from the others. 
Bringing together this simple yet complicated concept called 'love' and one's realization of it, 
is a beautiful story titled
 ...Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp5EoJn_0DA[/YOUTUBE]

7th January the show breath it's first on Indian Television screen with a huge line up as it's was something different, something fresh, something innocent that is the feeling of falling in love for the very first time ever. With a wonderful concept and beautiful start this show narrated a story of a boy named Raj and a girl named Avni falling in love for the very first time in life. With lots of tracks and lots of new characters with each tracks, with ups and with downs, this show have finally reached a stage where it's time for to breath it's last on screen and today 2nd December marks that day when we have to say GOOD-BYE. 
For the end have arrived. With this thread, we bid Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, a final and last Good Bye.

Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya,  is a journey of discovering, accepting, negating and falling in love. A coming of age story about two young people who have different notions about love. The story celebrates the first flush of love...the small, tender moments which develop between these two individuals, painted against the picture perfect backdrop of the pink city. 
Like Alexander Smith said 
"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition". 
So will love find Avni??
Avni Kandalwel is played by Kanchi Singh while Mishkat Varma is Raj Purohit. She is the family only daughter and apple of her parents eyes, everyone is most worried for her. Raj on the other hand is the only son for the Purohit who lived with his sister and her husband who treats him like their son.  Alongside Kanchi and Mishkat as lead, they are Rajeev Singh and Reena Kapoor as Avni's parents, Ashita Dhawan Gulabani and Saillesh Gulabani, who played husband and wife as Avni's aunt and uncleBharat Chawda as Virat (the mastermind who separate Raj dad and Avni's mom) Navi Bhangu as Samarth (the friend who was supose to marry Avni), Waseem Mushtaq and Nikita Agarwal as Akshat and Arpita, Avni's brother and sister in law, along with many more actors.

He didn't knew what it was that he draw him to her, but all he knew was that he couldn't stop thinking about her since the first time he saw her. Who was she? Where does she lives? What's her name? He kept wondering, without the slightest clue of where to find to look for her but yet he began looking. After many accidental meetings and cross over, he appears just like any other guy to her, but for him she was his world, his everything. What was it about her, he wondered? Until he expressed his feelings to his brother in law who confirmed that he is in love, that's the feelings for falling in love. Coincidentally, his family business was called to cater for her brother's wedding. Before you know it, these two became friends with his constantly helping her out. But what she didn't knew was that he didn't want to be best friends, in fact he loves her more than everything that was the reason for him always being aside her, until it was time for her to get married. 
As time progresses, He succeed with his aim of being the only man in her life vowing to be with her as confessed his love for her. Totally scatter she was, as she felt he betrayed her, betrayed their friendship. But with time, he also realized he loves him and his presence in her life matter no her no matter how hard she tried to ignore him eventually she also confess her feelings to him. As we move on, the next stop was the family members. His family would go along with his choice as they loves him more than anything but her family set an high expectations for her and he certainly was no where around that. Issues and problems arrive when her family got to hear about their love affair but it didn't take long for for them to understand and realized if anyone can make their daughter happy then it's him and him only. 
They agreed for a wedding but this wedding wasn't only the union of two hearts coming together, it was about two families that shared one dark secret about to fall apart. His dad and her mom shared a old love affair which lend into a bitter separation. With the secret he was asked to not marry his love lady and he hurtfully rejected her on the day of their wedding without giving her the reason but swore everything was a lie. Scatter and shocked she was and the only thing she felt for him was hate burning all this memories in the very scared fire they were suppose to take seven vows. In six months, she managed to put her past behind and became independent until her visit to Umangadon where she met him back. Some he found out the reason why he left her and then they got married secretly and vow to bring their families together but it was impossible as the mastermind who separate his dad and her mom was still alive keeping everyone apart like always did and this time can even kill to make sure these two families stays apart. She was made to believe that her love was weak and he could destroy everything while he was made to believe, she didn't loved him allot nor did she trusted him. 
Until these two live together under one roof as their secret marriage affair was revealed only then did they realized their love for each other and who is the one trying to drift them away. As the story reaches it's climax these two are put to face one of the most difficult test of life and death. A test against their love, A test against their happiness, can death be the one to ruin everything. No! And so they lived happily ever after.

[ subham101289 ]
Hello..everyone...this thread is for farewell and to say goodbye to our most fav. And beloved show APHG..! First of all i would like to gave a big thumbs up, thanks to all the moderators and the people who have proposed this amazing, awesome and outstanding idea of creating the farewell thread for the show. Really each and every people behind this deserves a lots of appreciation and applause for this amazing and beautiful job. Hatts off to all of u..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

So..our show is ending..frankly speaking i am extremely sad to know this...!! πŸ˜” πŸ˜” It making me feel cry πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ that our most fav. And beloved show is leaving all of us...I wished the show sud never end...but as said all the good things has to be end someday...and i know that..!! Will really miss APHG, AVRAJ and this forum..!! APHG is my fav. Show and AVRAJ is my fav. Couple and it will remain like this always and forever...!! I would also like to mention here...that in the last episodes of APHG...around last one and half month...they show worst in the show...i stopped watching it bcoz of all those crappy things which CV's are showing...but the fact is that "I CAN NEVER HATE APHG AND AVRAJ BCOZ I HAVE LEARNT A LOT FROM THEM, AND LITERALLY IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE AND MY THINKING ALSO TO SOME EXTENT".

I learnt what true love is...what care is...what affection is...What is the meaning of true love...what is required to make ur love a true love...and what u have to do and which duties u have to perform in being in love...and what u do in being a love!! AVRAJ showed me the true meaning of pure love and affection..and also that how to become a good human being!! They show that for getting a pure love, u have to be lucky, super blessed and a good human being..!! I am very very thankful to AVRAJ and will always remain. And that's the reason i watch APHG everyday...never missed a single episode...though i missed starting 3 to 4 episodes...and missed episodes after AVRAJ marriage breakup deliberately...!! But still, i love APHG and AVRAJ a lot...and it possess a unique and special place in my heart...!! And no other show can replace it..!!

I only watch APHG...and therefore it is my last show which i watched..!! Bcoz after that, i have no interest in watching any other show..!! TV shows are over for me now..!! But will be definetly love to see MISHKAN together...and if they do any show in future..then will definetly love to see that show...or any thing they do together in future...!!
I wish MISHKAN, AVRAJ, and whole APHG team a very best of luck...and i really wish that each and every cast and people of this show remain and keep smiling. And all of them achieve new heights of success in their lives..and their lives will always be full of lots of love, happiness, joy, success, and prosperity..!!
May each cast and crew of this show gets lots of chances and opportunities in life to showcase their extreme and extraordinary talent to everyone and they set new records of popularity and success in their lives.
I would also like to mention it here...that this is not a forum for me...its mine dreamland and wonderland...it is the most beautiful and wonderful place on this universe for me and it will always remain like that. 
APHG is unique and special for me for one more reason...and this is the biggest reason of being it special for me...
Its APHG , due to which i came to this forum and after coming here...i got the most precious, priceless and invaluable gift of my life...i.e., My all Dear, Super Special, Super Amazing, Super Unique and Super Lovely Friends...!! 
This forum has given me the most beautiful gift of my life...in the form of my Bestest Friends...!! I am able to meet them all just bcoz of this forum...and that's why i am always be grateful and thankful of this forum..!! I am super blessed and super lucky to got such an amazing and super special friends...who are so caring, loving, understanding and gem of a person...!! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Hence, this forum always possess unique and special place in my heart..!! πŸ˜Š I enjoyed each and every bit of a moment, i spend here..! I will never forget all those super special and memorable time here which i have spent with my super special friends here..!! All those talks, suggestions, views, thoughts and comments of each and everyone here...are the precious and memorable moments for me...which i will never forget...!! The most memorable moment for me here...will be when i meet all my super special friends here and also when i became POTW here..!! 
Really...that was a super special and memorable moment for me and i will always remember that special moment and i would like a give a huge thanks to the APHG development team and to all my dear friends for giving me such an honour..!! Really it means a lot to me..!! I enjoyed each and every bit of this special moment and loved to answer the question of all my dear friends..!! Really it makes me super happy each time i visit here..!!
Will really miss those golden memories...and all those moments which i have spent here...!! Thankfully...my all friends are always with me and they will remain with me always and forever. I am super blessed and super lucky to have all of them..!! 
Best of luck to each and everyone who has been associated with this forum..!! And i really wish from bottom of my heart...that all the members, people and everyone of this forum always remain happy and keep smiling, and they achieve everything in their lives and their lives will always be full of lots of happiness, joy, success, love and prosperity..!! And their success reaches to new heights..!!
Best of luck to everyone...always remain happy and keep smiling..😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd u all deserves a lots of appreciation and applause for making this forum a most beautiful and wonderful place in the universe..!! I will not take any one name here...bcoz each and everyone deserves a appreciation and applause for making this forum and reaching it to the new heights..!! 

My all friends...are a gem and flowers of this beautiful bouquet i.e., APHG Forum. A huge congratulations to all of u...!! 
Lastly i would like to say...a big big thanks to this Forum, APHG, AVRAJ for giving me such priceless, invaluable and memorable moments and blessed me with such a wonderful and amazing friends...and i am really proud of them...they are super special and a wonderful and super special gift which i have ever get in my life...!! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 
A Big πŸ‘πŸΌ for making my life complete and for making it more beautiful and wonderful...!! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Will miss APHG forum a lot...!! πŸ˜”
Will miss AVRAJ a lot..!! πŸ˜” 
Will miss APHG a lot..!! πŸ˜”
Will miss MISHKAN a lot..!! πŸ˜”
Will miss all those memorable moments which i spent here..!! πŸ˜”
❀️this forum a lot..!! πŸ˜Š
❀️AVRAJ a lot..!! πŸ˜Š
❀️APHG a lot..!! πŸ˜Š
❀️MISHKAN a lot..!! πŸ˜Š 
❀️ each and everything about this forum..!! πŸ˜Š 

So...i would like to end my farewell greeting by saying this...

GOOD BYE APHG...GOOD BYE APHG FORUM...!! 

BUT U BOTH WILL REMAIN IN MY HEART AND POSSESS A UNIQUE AND VERY SPECIAL PLACE(NO OTHER SHOW OR FORUM CAN TAKE THAT PLACE) AND I LOVE BOTH OF U TO THE CORE ALWAYS AND FOREVER...

"HUM HAIN RAAHI PYAAR KE...PHIR MILENGE CHALTE CHALTE...HUM HAIN RAAHI PYAAR KE PHIR MILENGE CHALTE CHALTE...!!" πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

P.s.: I am always available for all my dear friends forever and ever and always tries to make them happy... Bcoz if my friends are happy...then i am super happy...as always...!! πŸ˜Š

Hence...A big πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ  and πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ to all my dear friends...always remain happy and keep smiling...!! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
Lets sing along...once again...
"HUM HAIN RAAHI PYAAR KE...PHIR MILENGE CHALTE CHALTE...!!"

Btw...friends...we all will meet daily...isnt'it??

APHG ends...πŸ˜” but our friendship will never ever end...!! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Am i right...?? πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ 
πŸ˜ƒ

[ Sammy11 ]

//Hmm... Actually finding words to express a farewell message and greetings... //
Ok... I never got a chance to write a farewell message or farewell greetings as I never personally got a chance lol... So finally this is my first experience and don't know what exactly to write but this time lets have something different...
Hmm... So all this while I have been Sammy or SammyExpress in this forum but this time I'm just me... No Sammy or SammyExpress as everyone would like to call me.
Actually the word "Farewell" specifically makes me emotional, as I have always been a super emotional girl with a heart of a kid, this farewell thing makes me sad... haha!
First and foremost a lot of thank you is expected from my POV, so...

THANK YOU Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya for making a gumsum, chup-chap, pagal si, lazy ladki something she is really enjoying, thank you for filling the life, the energy, the zeal, the confidence, the happiness and everything which I'm unable to write at the moment in me... Shortage of time so hurrying from all of this... I wished this show continued for many more years and I never had to leave it, but yes the Creatives (CVs) of this show have ruined the original beauty of the show, the freshness had exhausted after some time and it broke my heart... For the first time, I truly and terribly felt that bad, as it broke my heart... but it has also thought me the true meaning of love and as its title say it all... Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya! Yep I fell in love with this show and yes even after it broke my heart, gave me pain, even after ignoring this show to heal myself for some time, I never left loving it... They say true love never dies, yes, My love for the show never died... I still love it and will always love it...
THANK YOU, Mishkat and Kanchi for making my life truly amazing, making me feel the other side of my life, actually thanks for making me alive with so much of love, care, emotions you showed on the show, your expressions are heart moving and heart touching every time, but a small fact, dunno why I can't see you cry or you both look really bad at crying lol... I just can't thank you enough for making something in me, hmm I can say, your acting, expressions  and everything you did was just magical and made me forgot who I really was; because you created something truly and really different in me. It was all your flying motivation and inspiration what made me learn something that my whole life never had thought or I understood. Just want to say, I would love to see your NEXT show and would like to wish you great success, happiness, fame and may all your goals, aims, dreams come true...
THANK YOU all The Actors of the show, back-end team(s), directors, producers etc. Yes! without you all the show never had been something it means to me "PERFECT", so thanks to you all for being there working hard every day and making me fall in love with the show. Big thumbs up for all your efforts! But I must confess, That Marriage called off drama was really a big torture and broke my heart, and it's also the reason for the downfall of your beautiful show. I wished the show continued and did well for next few years, but sadly the destiny or I must say some wrong decisions bough the downfall, I wished The Channel gave you one more chance with time slot change and you listened to the audience and viewers quite from the beginning, there was a gradual decrease in viewers because you people (story makers of the show) always loved to show drama and sadness hoping to get TRPs, but all in vain. I'm sorry to say, I didn't liked it but I still love your show no matter its flaws. Because love neglects the flaws, and I love this show!

-----------

Hmm.. There you go..
Ab forum wasiyon and most caring DT your turn! LOL!!
What to say... forum is almost filled with all my friends, fans and virtual family members and thanking them would break the rule... So just a big hug and thumbs up for coming into my life, loving me, making me something I never thought I would become in this world. Big thumbs up for creating THE Sammy part of my life and making THE SammyExpress with your love, motivation, inspiration, care and for always being there in my life when I wanted the most, Actually I would like to tell you all filled life into me and you named me what I'm today, I know I gave a lot to you all but you all gave me double of what I gave and expected, I always say Life is a Mirror and I act myself as a mirror, but you proved that Mirror (this forum) gave me double of everything I gave to it. I never felt so much of care, love, inspiration, motivation in my whole whole life from someone unknown. Big thumbs up for all my friends and everyone here, I just want to tell you, you all made me rich with your friendship, I was originally a poor gal with almost no friends, fake friends, lived in the world with no colors but you thought me who is or what a FRIEND, really means, you all filled the missing colors into my life. You always supported me so well that I forgot myself in this virtual world, but sadly as this all ends and though most of the friends here are on my FB list, I would still miss this beautiful place, just as someone said if there is Heaven on earth it's here, here, here, just like that if there is a virtual heaven on internet its here, here, here! I just can't write more as I'm running from everything in my life and time is going too fast... I have to justify everything equally... So I end my farewell message here!

Last but not the least... I wished I could attend the farewell day / celebration on this forum, sadly I'll not be available by then, so double enjoy everyone from my side too... Khoob dhoom machao, masti karo, keep smiling and be happy always in life, Life is too short to be happy, so find new ways to be happy and always love yourself and everybody who cares for you... Life Is A Mirror Give Something To It, And It Will Return You The Same, And Sometimes Even More Than That!

As you always like to call me,
Yours,
//SammyExpress!!

[ Sana_J. ]

January 7 it's just not a normal day...

it's a day  when APHG entered in my life.. πŸ˜Š

yes... started to watch after Raj's entry his Cute smile πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ ,  Avni's   innocent face πŸ˜Š   πŸ˜ƒ ,jiji's non-stop talks  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜‰, Bhavna-suket's natural bond  πŸ˜³  Etc. compeled me to watch APHG    

after that day

Never realized when it becomes a part of my life ,

never realized when AvRaj's  each and every action/reaction - smilie πŸ˜Š  , tears😭  , sadness  , happiness     directly started to affect me, my emotions ...

never realized when wanted to hit/bit   πŸ˜‘ that person who brings tears/hurt  πŸ˜­AvRaj..

and credit goes to talented actor/actress Mishkat Varma and Kanchi Singh  , Their amazing act never gave me to chance to feel that its just a show..  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

we love MishKan    Bond ,in on-screen AND Off-screen and their Masti  πŸ₯³everything..πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Never realized when started to like jiji-jiju and their nature even feeling bad when jiji started to cry, bcom happy when jiju/raj cheer up her mood & their moment and bond with raj,

And credit goes to Gunjan khare and Anup Sharma ... πŸ‘

Credit goes to  Nikita agarwal AND Waseem mushtaq For their act that's  Y we loved Akshat - arpita too ,sometimes we bcom sad /happy just bcoz of AA ..  πŸ‘

What can say about  Rajeev singh AND Reena kapoor & their natural , I liked  angry man/strict suket and sweet bhavna ..πŸ‘

Parichay Sharma  as Abhaas πŸ‘  ,his different nature ,different POV, caring brother easily made a place in heart that Y bcam sad    after hearing his death news..

Ashita dhawan gulabani AND Sailesh gulabani real-reel life couple as savri &pratap ,πŸ‘

sometimes bcom angry /sad/happy for savri's evil intention/her sadness/when her plan failed,was happy   πŸ₯³   when pratap did something for family/AvRaj/AA.. 

Never liked virat just bcoz of his evilness But Credit goes to Bharat chawda  ,he perfectly playing Virat's role..πŸ‘

Rajeev verma as bauji remind me my grandfather,  πŸ‘

Mayur Mehta AS Amit though got him for few episode but his bond with raj and with jiji-jiju was nice till today missing raj-amit's bond... πŸ‘

Actually its totally difficult to write something About My Favourite Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya and its talented cast in few words still im trying my best ...

off-air news just broken my heart   πŸ’”     ,our heart πŸ’” πŸ˜­       we tried to SAVE our APHG but we can't .. πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­

Anyway Thanks DKP,πŸ‘  Thanks APHGπŸ‘ & thanks Its Cast for everything , πŸ‘

Sorry for all the torture..

May b we'll never watch Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya or AvRaj or its cast in Tv Screen BUT the fact is No1 can replace ur place for my heart ,from fans heart ,    πŸ‘  

Don't know will ever be able to see all  of U together in any show !!!  

OR

our MishKan together as a lead in any show !!! 

But will love U AND pray for U ,ur success, ur future project ..

All The Best APHG&Its cast-crew, MishKan...   πŸ‘πŸΌ  β€οΈ   πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Will Miss U APHG ,AvRaj, AA, JJ, SuVna,Abhaas &every1.. πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  

-----

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Forum AND its Members / My Friends ,  β€οΈ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜Š

its really very difficult to write something about U& my friends in few words

AND sametime Its really difficult to express my experience in few lines...

In short I can say it's a beautiful/lovely/amazing forum...

Here every1 think together, laugh together, cry together, taunt together... πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ€— 

when some1 hurt AvRaj every1 want to hit that person,

any sad topics can bring ur smile if Friends r there to make it funny/attacking topics,

found an Invisible bond between Every1 which compeled me  to come here again and again ...

here I found new friends whom I never meet but mirror of my mind..

Ofcourse Credit Goes to my lovely friends

Sammy11, subham101289, masooma Bukhari, buzzy.reenaholi, tina_sre, Barbievishi20, Princyz_Belle,  nini06, ziddi, sonamb404, Suku_SwaRon,  Black-Angel, farheen148, pavaniShiny, hammad76, ..breeze.., barbieteddy, Maheen    ...   πŸ€—  

was little bit confused when I joined here that's Y no new post just said I'm new here AND every1 started to welcome me &

after that it bcam  my habit to visit here ...

Actually  All of U r so sweet & friendly that's Y easily made a special place in My Heart...  β€οΈ  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thank U so much for giving me such a beautiful Experience in my life,Never thought that At the End of the Day will leave from here with  lots of sweet memory+ lots of lovely friends Which is Enough for me to bring smile  ..

Yes Like APHG, All of U will Be in my memory & NO1 Can replace or erase this memory...

People never forget happiest moment & friends Same way will never forget All of U ..

Its 1st forum where I felt comfort like my home  AND may b it's last AND for this im upset with ZEE..

Was confused when Amy announced PAYA_AVRAJ (Sana.J) as POTW ,checked 3rd time to confirm  πŸ˜•

&was tensed God knows what types of question friends will ask and surprisingly every1 asked normal & easy questions... πŸ˜•

Thanks Amy for giving me the opportunity.. πŸ˜Š

Oh! Forget to say thanks for easy question

Thanks Sammy11, masooma Bukhari, Barbievishi20  and All  The FF/OS  writer ..

all of u have God gifted talent so plz don't stop writing...

Thank u so much for WU, pic, segment , news, quick reviews,Topics...

Thank U so much Sammy11, subham101289, masooma Bukhari, buzzy.reenaholi, tina_sre, Barbievishi20, Princyz_Belle,  nini06, ziddi, sonamb404, Suku_SwaRon,  Black-Angel, farheen148, pavaniShiny, hammad76, ..breeze.., barbieteddy, Maheen  for giving me all  this  sweet memory...  πŸ€—   πŸ€— 

I'm SORRY if my  post hurt ur feelings..

[ buzzy.reenaholi ]

hi everyone
my journey with aphg forum went saw great
never saw such a friendly forum
i entered the forum from day one and im happy im here till the last epi of show also
this forum gave me world's best friends
thank u aphg πŸ€—

my main reason 2 watch aphg was only Reena Kapoor
though i was super mad at her 4 chosing mumy's role πŸ˜†

feeling lil bit bad that APHG is going offair
but its good 4 actors
hope 2 see them onscreen again
ALL THE BEST

[ SONAMB404 ]

:(
I don't know what i am going to write..but i am very sad that my favourite show will end in few days..i can't express my emotions through this..but i will miss beautiful couple avraj..their unconditional love..their sacrifice for family..
I will miss this forum too-after serial discussions,forum masti,GOTW,..
This forum is just like my second home..and i will miss everyone here.. :( :( 

WILL MISS YOU AUR PYAR HO GAYA

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

[ Princyz_Belle ]

Hmm..I'm lost at words..i don't knw what to say..! Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya is ending..!! n it's my farewell message..! nothing to do but go with d flow..actually when d promos of d show aired I never noticed anything special here..only thought tht yaa d hero looks cute..nothing else. But after one week of d show..one Sunday they were showing d repeats of d whole week.. I was just going through channels n thought to have a watch. N tht's d start...I sat n watched all d epis together in one go..n Mujhe Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya AvRaj se..! They were just too cute n magical.. I just β€οΈed thm together..there was a sense of cuteness n purity in their chemistry which touched my heart. N thn I started watching it regularly..I β€οΈed d show a lot...! But not only bcz of AvRaj..it was also bcz as diz show gave me this APHG Forum n my Friends..who r most precious to me..the connection we share is a very special one don't knw if any other forum's members share it..it's coz we were very few in numbers but we were all together..connected through hearts. Tht's why I love APHG so much n it's one of d most special show for me n near to my heart..Seriously I watched all AvRaj scenes so many tyms..downloaded thm..took caps..made siggies n what not..!? I was mad for thm..n wished n dreamt of so many things for d show...But Alas..! Everything was finished at d day of AvRaj's marriage..! Cv's ruined it all..! Again I started watching after leap with a li'l hope in my heart but again it broke..thn I really wished for d show's ending..! Who'll believe tht after loving a show dis much we all wished for it's ending..n yaa our wish is first tym fulfilled..it's ending..!

I knw it's not possible to stop it..n may b it'll b no use also..but I alwyz wish a big Good Luck for d Actors of d show..they all did their best..! MishKan was magical..i really hope thm to come back soon on-screen tht too together as they deserve much more..! Will miss thm lyk hell..n ya will alwyz remember APHG..! Thnk u Director's Cut for giving us APHG n AvRaj(Though u didn't maintain it but still)..Thnk u. Will miss d Show..n d forum discussions. Yupz may b d forum will b still open but it'll not have it's life..but we'll b alwyz together..! Love u APHG, AvRaj,MishKan n My all APHG Buddies. May God Alwyz keeps us together..![J] Best of Luck to All APHG cast..πŸ˜ƒ n Sorry it was quite long but cudn't help it..πŸ˜†

Lastly...GOOD BYE AUR PYAAR HO GAYA...We'll Miss u.!❀️

[ tina_sre ]

I still can't believe that it's the end of such a beautiful AvRajlicious journey😭😭😭Mishkat was the reason I started watching the show and I had never thought that I would watch it till the end (though I missed sum epi. in between) I found both Raj & Avni very cute and APHG a fresh love story❀️...I made my 1st AvRaj VM and wanted to share it with all AvRaj fan's so I joined the forum but as every episode passed by I started liking each and every cast...Bj,Suvana, AA, JJ,AB... AvRaj became my favorite couple⭐️... i just fell in love with them and admire the way these two complement each other❀️❀️❀️. It's not possible to list all my fav. AvRajlicious scene as there are many but here are sum of em...

This forum has given me a lot of good memories to cherish...the 1st person I wrote to wz Jyoti (Mod)seeking permission to share my VM and she'z been really helpful to me😊..after that I met Jas(Shivinkijas) a die hard AvRaj fan whose mission was to post as many topic she can and turn it pink...I joined her in spamming (pink) mission and we used to call ourself PinkQueens as our fingers would turn pink until we were done with our jobs...lol! πŸ˜†Then comes my Choti (Natunkiash) she'z an angel wid bunch of talent...She'z the one who maintained the forum attendance..taught me so many things..She used to call me Appi ..she introduced me to lotz of lovely ppl. here in d forum...I admire her writing skillπŸ‘...2gether we have worked 4 Holi Ext. and dat tym I met Bittu (-Breeze-),the most craziest and the most fun loving girl I've ever cum across... it wz a gr8 exp. working with such energetic and talented ppl...'Avi for the week' wz her idea...sadly she had to leave 4 her project...still miss her a lot😭...ShruPartner (Princyz_belle) we both have lots of thing in common that'z way we call each other Partner...She'z such and amazing Siggy maker...here creations r mind blowingπŸ‘πŸΌ...she'z my Guru and also a good writer...we used to stay late nights discussing abt. The NL graphics and finally doing it successfullyπŸ‘πŸΌ...rem partner?πŸ˜‰SammyExpress(Sammy11) what can I say abt. Her...words r not enough to describe her and her talent...she'z beyond dat...She has done so many things for this forum...Video Factory, NL-Pyaar Express, her mind blowing Review, WU, VMs and not to forget her awesum FFs..every1 including me r huge fan of her writing..at one point our forum had become sun san hawali and we( Jas,Choti,Bittu Me) and sum other members wer struggling to maintain the CM ranking which wz going down constantly... SammyExpress was the one to come up wid loads of new ideas and new exciting topics...looking at her work and speed we named her SammyExpress and she has justified it completely...last but certainly not the least her Master Topic for which she got appreciation from Mohit Pathak The singer himself...she deserve every bit of it...Shobi & Masu (buzzy.reenaholi & Masooma Bukhari) biggiest...craziest Reena Fan... Reena AT, Suvana AT,OS, Caption post and their hilarious random post kept us entertained throughout...SuperVishi (Barbievishi20)Weather forcast, FF,OS, Count down thread...I used to wait 4 em... and her superhit post APHG Characters...I had gr8 fun paying the role of Payal...making Avni (played by none other then our SammyExpress) jealousπŸ˜†Afrin-RaqBhi , former NL Head...an awesum graphics designer...I am a huge huge fan of her creations...I still have the siggy which she gifted me wen I became the IF-Dazzler... how can I forget our ANR team (nini06 -My lil angel,NatunkiAsh-My choti &Radhu (radhu-taarey)  who came up with "FuN uNLiMAtedD HAwaIADDa..!!" it wz truly fun...forum became so lively...I used to enjoy being here all the tym..now it'z tym 4 the Prince of d forum...he'z none other than my lil bro Subham (subham101289)one of the most active member of this forum... his Ultra huge comment made every1 happy... he'z such a sweetheart and a very friendly person...SanaJ..again one of our most active member..her random discussion post and Poll were awesumπŸ‘ PavaniShiny, -Gitanjali-,jamoshi2507,shinybandi,.LilGreenRobot.for their Written Updates & Dhruvie for Video Update..A big thank u to each one of u and all APHGainz - Heeral,Farheen,Luv-kriya,Hammad,Ziddi,Saveeta,Sherya,Havenly-Bliss,Avrajholic,LiveLoveLaugh,Jenny,Maheen, Fatima, surya_dabh,diya12356 and my beautifull princess sonam, (I know I've missed out so many names...sorry guys but I love u allπŸ€—) for all the love,support,appreciation, motivation and for making this journey the most memorable 1 for me...Love u guyz loads❀️...Mere taraf se sab ko ek bada wala Jadoo ke jhappiπŸ€— M gonna miss each and  every moment we spent 2gether...how we used to go crazy over AvRajlicious scene blushing & drooling☺️...how we all waited for Raj to confess his love.. finally he did but still our wait wz not over as Avni wz yet 2 accept his proposal...Finally the day arrived Avni confessed her love 4 Raj...their 1st hugπŸ€—... the romantic rain dance... The super romantic Tere galiyan moment...m sure every1 got goose bumps... the romantic background score (babere dono naina) even the single eyelock would do the magic❀️...their chemistry wz truly truly magical❀️

Till now I've made 9 AvRaj VMs, every1 loved and appreciated my work and motivated me to do better every tym...I got a new name.. Empress of VMπŸ˜‰.. I know you all have watched all my VMs but once again I wanna share my 3 personal favs for u to enjoy and relive the moment...Here u go guyz...

Valentine Mashup (2nd vdo)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1385594561720118&set=vb.100008087615827&type=3&theater

HOli special

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1381433622136212&set=vb.100008087615827&type=3&permPage=1

Banjara

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1452970388315868&set=vb.100008087615827&type=3&theater

Last but definitely not the least, I wanna thank our mods...Thank you Amy and Jyoti...You guyz have been the sweetest Mods ever😊

I'll miss the whole APHG cast...from Bj to Sawari Bua but AvRaj the most..

These 11 months have been the most memorable journey because of them...I'll always treasure this wonderful memories...Hope we get to see them in new roles esp. Mishkan together would be Superb...Here's wishing Mishkat Varma & Kanchi Singh (our AvRaj/Mishkan) Good Luck for their future endeavours!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I end my farewell speech here by saying ...Hum hai rahi pyaar ke phir milenge chalte chalte...hope to see you guyz soon in another forum till then love u all loads...muah!πŸ€—

Tina (tina_sre)
[ Barbievishi20 ]

I dont know how to begin with.
Aur Pyaar Hogya show and Forum both taught me alot and given me some unforgettable memories.
I remember when APHG Promo aired. I was like oh its Rajan's show another ye rishta in making. I was not interested in show. But I really found leads Mishkat and Kanchi cute. Fresh Faces promising love at first sight. This is another thing love at first sight which I dont believe. So I just made up mind to not watch this show.
One fine afternoon I was really geting bore .. While Changing channels I came across Zee and the scene was of APHG where Raj was jumping and screaming that yes I love her.. I really liked that scene and was eager to know why he developed love feelings fr female lead this soon.
Ok Thn from next day I started watching repeat telecasts of the show.
Slowly slowly I came to know about all characters. Raj Avni Abhaas Bhavna became my favs Savri annoyed me alot.
I never liked Akshat Arpita.. I always felt cvs are biased towards them..
There came a time when I fell in love with APHG.
I started liking savri bua too lol she was annoying but entertaining too.
How I landef up in forum?
I joined Mishkat's AT first and thn there I met Jas.. Aahhan must say she was jaan of Mishkat's AT.
After that slowly slowly I adjusted myself in forum too.
I learned alot from this forum.
I got to know how to pink topics. I made so many friends here Sammy , Jas Tinu , Shru , Bittu , Ash , Shobiz, Masu, LNI, Subham , Heer, Sonam , Rads and more.
Lucky to found them all in one sweet place. APHG Forum became virtual home for me. Our discussions about show , mast mazaak all were added to my comfort level.
More thn watching show i loved being in forum and making topics like Weather Forecast.
I hv written my first ever OS on AvRaj in this forum. Really AvRaj and this forum means alot to me. I am gnna miss them alot.
This forum has helped me to bring out my stronger side.
With the arrival of Navi Fan there came a time when once I thought I should leave thus forum but inside me not let that happen and being a girl I took my own stand and answered him.
I should not have mentioned about navi fam incident here, But a fairytale journey is a mixture of all good and bad incidents.
I really didnt had any idea that my this step will inspire Ash.
Thankyou Ash watever you told me about that incident and my answering him mishkat AT really meant alot to me.
Thankyou Sammy fot bringing out funnier side of me lol during potw u gave me to write that love letter made me crazy and after that I wrote many funnu os's coz of you dear.
Thanks to everyone for everything.
Thanks to cvs for giving us APHG.
Thanks to DTs of this forum for always encouraging members during hard times.
Words are less to describe what I feel for APHG show and forum.
Love Everyone and Everything.
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou πŸ˜Š
-Vishakha
[ SpunkyTigress ]

I'll miss everything about this show.  I can still remember seeing the first promo, it was just amazing. I fell in love with the concept and with heavy hearts today I say good bye.

[ Special Thanks To ]
-Koeli_Appy-
For the beautiful tags, Without I don't know what would I do.😳

Sammy11
For the music bar, I didn't used here.πŸ˜†

APGH Members
For taking the time to send in your journey throughout.😊

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
bye-bye aphg
πŸ€—

Mods please make it global
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing post Amanda πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Will miss APHG forum and its members ... Raj-Avni really made a awesome couple ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love the lead couple
nice post
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MY APHG will always be alive.. ❀️
This is superb thread Thankyou mods πŸ€—
Love all Aphgians ❀️
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
APHG...will always remain alive in our hearts always and forever as it possess a unique and special place in all our hearts...!!! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love AVRAJ/MISHKAN/APHG/APHG FORUM a lot...❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Will miss u all...

Absolutely awesome, mindblowing, beautiful, magical and wonderful thread i have ever seen..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— β€οΈ   πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u mods πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love all APHGians a lot always and forever...❀️ β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€—