Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leonine27 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I love him and still have faith that nothing's gonna happen between him and pea brain Pia.
lonely14 thumbnail

Hun as cords said we are just here to have some fun!!!!

so please let's not have any arguments, and pleae no belans.

Our sole purpose is to have fun, and take people out of their depressing mood.

Thanks,

Shina

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lonely14

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

yaar kabhi toh serious hona chahiye na. and plus thatz what jai's present condition is!!!! i know i should've started with a pleasant one. sorry.

Shina

i luved it.. its a beautifully written poem
lonely14 thumbnail

Thank you navs and Thanks everyone for joining this club.

I am going to be inactive now, so please let's not argue in this club, it's just for fun.

Please it is a humble request for the belans to stay away from this club, let's just have some fun, and make the forum less depressing.

Thanks,

Shina

you guys are soooo cute 😛

i love jai too! but my name shouldn't be added cuz i've bashed him too much today 😭 😆

now i'm jealous...........AGAIN
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shina your poem was so lovely hun!! 😳👏👏.. you just brought into words, such amazingly the experiences of Jn'B. Bravo!! It was sensational... loved it.

dc
Cordelia thumbnail

Originally posted by: apnaapna

agian dont mean to argue...but it would be SO naive to have faith on Ekta's serials and charactes
btw b/c of this recent fiasco in KS, I cant even focus on anything anymore, cant concentrate on studying or anything else for that matter!!! I WISH you guys are right (but it doesnt look that way 🤢 )

as in our charter this is a jai rules club - we're not here to argue with anyone or justify jai's behaviour! and i totally understand, this forum has taken over my life!! 😆

thanks xxx

Cordelia thumbnail

Originally posted by: inavars

you guys are soooo cute 😛

i love jai too! but my name shouldn't be added cuz i've bashed him too much today 😭 😆

now i'm jealous...........AGAIN

its ok jaanu, you're added to the list anyway - everyone, like Jai, is allowed their weaknesses! 😉😆

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi,

I am a silent member. I love only to read. The KS forum is awesome, especially the JAI enthusiasts. I love Jai. Please add my name to the club.

Cheers,

Sonia.
vinit_fan thumbnail
hey i wanna join in....plzz add me too... 😳