Neha Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Full Episode

Sanam-rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya | Full Episode | Season 03 | πŸ‘
Neha Bagga so super acting awesome storyline very interesting! im proud of Neha Bagga πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Neha so cute hairstyle striaght n dress modern look awesome! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

http://youtu.be/mmGK_AQQEMU
Edited by Sanam-rocks - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neha was awesome..in pyar tune kya kiya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
she rocked it ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
beautiful n graceful...😳😳😳
thank u for the youtube linkπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx maria sweety for youtube linkπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Wowww... Firstly i cant express my happiness on seeing Neha on screen after so many days... Firstly as the epi started and as I watched our princess neha on screen.. I forgot all other things πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Love u Neha Bagga.. Once again u proved that u are a brilliant actress  πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... loved ur each and every scene and all ur expressions throughout the epi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
neha's look was beautiful and refreshing throughout the epi.. πŸ˜ƒ...

Ok now coming to the episodic... amazing episodic.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Beautiful Intense cute love story πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
it was a very beautiful story and beautifully potrayed by all.. wonderful acting and performance  by all the actors. and I loved the music and background score played throughout the epi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... it had such a soothing effect.. πŸ˜ƒ...

I loved all the scenes..

1) wen myra enters the house ..

2) wen she explains sidharth that she was tired doing all the work ..

3) wen she cleans sidharth's room ..

4)  the scene wen they play ludo.. lovely scene.. the way myra tells sidharth to go a bit late to office and play chess with her.. then she brings ludo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

5) wen myra opens the secret door and is amazed looking at the room and clothes.. neha looking gorgeous here in black and her hair tied sideways..

6)  wen she cries on the terrace after sidharth scolds her.. and then tells him abt her childhood days.. very emotional scene 😭.. and neha as always was excellent in emotional scenes.. wen she says
 " muje smile hi nai karna chaye.. " .. even I had tears in my eyes ...

7) all those scenes shown along with song were beautiful wen they fall in love with each other πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

8) the scene wen myra asks for holiday from sidharth's wife and her getting scared on his wife's reaction...

9) wen she tells sidharth that she is leaving as she cant see him getting insulted and then confesses her love.. beautiful scene πŸ˜›

10 ) the last scene wen myra and sidharth are sitting on a bench and talk by writing on paperπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... wowww .. this was such a cute scene.. ... I coudnt stop smiling.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
though it was an episodic it had a very huge impact and connected instantly ..πŸ˜ƒ.. thoroughly enjoyed it.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Silently-Posted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx neha was looking awesome