Narendra Modi

Poll

WillPM Narendra Modi make india devloped and more progreesieve ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
please give votes and replies 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He was elected because people believed he will.He seems to be really active when it comes to getting public.Now unless you understand how an ideal PM should function, you can't help but only make guesses
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One thing people must understand is, no matter what political party comes to power, forms the government, it's the bureaucracy that runs the country.

Political leaders only play politics, try to understand and announce whatever decisions government(executive) take. Sure, they do play a part in setting a tone to get things done on varying priority-basis at the most, and also, they do represent people's aspirations, but one needs to understand that things are DEEPER than that(just representing)... a government runs one way, it has already been set in motion, the brains - the KEY, lies with bureaucrats, the political leaders are bound to listen to bureaucrats who've been working their ass off for years together to chart a policy/plan. This is not subject to changes by people that come and go every 5 years ~ those people that have no knowledge about real solid things like policies that affect nation on different level, I say, they have not even an idea of how the government actually functions, the web of nuances/complextities in the government... trust me, my father's a government servant.

Now, now, let us not underestimate the power of the political leader. He/they are the ones that energises, inspires people(workers and citizens as well). Their charisma affects the nation, even on an international forum. Their communication to citizens is important...especially in a country like India. Their influence on executive(positive or negative) is very very sensitive... the kind of priorities they attach to certain issues, affects the functioning of the government. THUS, a good PM is required...but it really doesnt matter 😆
Because, remember, before the administrative apparatus, the political leader is almost like a puppet(considering his inexperience in real administration).

Development is not dependent on political head... it's highly impossible I say. Political heads are on their toes, not because of their 'character' but because the administration(executive and judiciary) has become that strong.

will come back and edit this, feels like I am not clearly articulating some points.