Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

oh really πŸ˜² even i heard Gauhar broke-up with her previous BF with same reason when she knows the same may repeat with kushal then why the hell she started at first place πŸ˜‘

chalo offtopic hogaye...lets leave it

dats not it... Zakia even made a stupid post on twitter demeaning both Gauahar- Kushal and their relationship... see wat she posted :

PS. Sorry for going off topicπŸ˜ƒ
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok this last comment cracked me ""Many people in the 'Bigg Boss' house were insecure of me as I have a strong personality and I have the courage to say things on face. As my sister Gauhar won last year, some of them felt threatened by me and wanted me out," she said. 
"

she is serious πŸ˜² strong personality πŸ˜† how ? OMG she is surely joking πŸ€£
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

dats not it... Zakia even made a stupid post on twitter demeaning both Gauahar- Kushal and their relationship... see wat she posted :

PS. Sorry for going off topicπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ this is not cool yaar ... cursing fans  her sister statement is not at all making sense πŸ˜•

TFS

and these people.. i mean nigaar is taking about negativity is looking like a joke πŸ‘
Edited by -PD- - 9 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail

ok this last comment cracked me ""Many people in the 'Bigg Boss' house were insecure of me as I have a strong personality and I have the courage to say things on face. As my sister Gauhar won last year, some of them felt threatened by me and wanted me out," she said. 

"

she is serious πŸ˜² strong personality πŸ˜† how ? OMG she is surely joking πŸ€£

n she cried for a stupid drawer🀣
--Ariana-- thumbnail

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ this is not cool yaar ... cursing fans  her sister statement is not at all making sense πŸ˜•

TFS

and these people.. i mean nigaar is taking about negativity is looking like a joke πŸ‘

I know...their family is so weird...Nigaar is the sweet one, Gauahar is the kid of the family... n her sis Zakia is very religious...she tried to hook up Nigaar wid a lot of guys in Dubai... I think Ali's comment might have been right as well...he said na they had met for marriage n stuff!

But Nigaar's comments are very amateur... i dont think she even understood wat was going on in the house! And she does tend to forget that wen P3G were cornered by BG, they stuck wid each other n faced everything... jst bcoz now BG is in minority doesnt mean that they are innocent or will get sympathyπŸ₯±
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

n she cried for a stupid drawer🀣

another off topic comment: sorry @TM

@Rits08 - your signature of ali touching puneet feet is looking weird πŸ˜† i mean for a second it felt as if a guy is touch a girls leg sensually πŸ˜‰ until we see puneet chaddi πŸ˜†

got my point πŸ˜³
nadalfan8989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nIGAAR PROBLEM WITH gg since Day 1.
Wow this girl thinks she is so genuine, anD SO much Positive energy.

no onein the House is that positive.

She thought she would come in the house like a bottle of sunshine, and make everyone happy. WOW!!

You know the only problem I have is that she blames HM. HM nominated four other people. The public voted her out.

The public didn't support her. Don't blame the House or talk bad about them. 
Mogwai. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, thank you Nigaar. Next time tell us something we don't know. 
--Ariana-- thumbnail

another off topic comment: sorry @TM

@Rits08 - your signature of ali touching puneet feet is looking weird πŸ˜† i mean for a second it felt as if a guy is touch a girls leg sensually πŸ˜‰ until we see puneet chaddi πŸ˜†

got my point πŸ˜³

i know...this gif is so damn funny...dats y i put it in dabba instead of any fav's picπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
negar totally embarassed gauhar in her stay 
she was too weak for big boss