HHN- WU 26th November- Sag stands up for herself

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sagarika is looking at the white gown and remembering her time with Bunty in that Gown. She hugs the gown and cries. Pishima comes from behind and keeps hand on her shoulder. Sag looks at her while wiping the tears. Pishima says don't Mamooni let your tears free. Pintu is your Dad and I am like your mother and mother can sense the sadness in their kids even when the kids are trying to hide it. Sag cries and hugs Pishima. Sag then turns and starts thinking. Pishima asks her did you have a fight with Bunty, Sag says no Pishima. Pishima says then I understand what happened. Your in laws are very different from us and when when it is a joint family it is much harder to adjust. Sag thinks how  do I tell you pishima how weird my problem is. Pishima asks do you love Bunty, sag nods. Pishima says don't worry don't think about it. Husband wife's love is the base of the relationship, everything else comes and goes. If it is the problem if you adjustment then don't think it as right and wrong. Kepp some patience and the problem will be solved. Sag sits down and asks what if the problem is not solvable. Pishima says then keep trying; no relation is made or spoiled in a day. I am not saying that hide your wishes but don't give up even if you have to fight for it or do it with love. Keep your relations and don't feel defeated. Sag thinks about all this.

Bunty is sitting at the dining table not eating his food. Amma comes to him and asks is the food not ok. Bunty says no it is fine. Rani tells Pappuji then Sag and Bunty had a fight, look at him how sad he is. Pappu says you keep eating quietly. Doorbell rings and Bunty gets up to open the door but Amma says you keep eating.  Swara comes and says Bhaiya look who is here. Sag enters Bunty is happy. Amma is shocked. Everyone looks at Sag. Bunty gets up, Babuji looks at Amma who makes a face. Everyone is quiet and then Bunty goes to Sagarika and says its good you came I was waiting for you for so Long. Sag looks at him angrily. Babuji says come beta have some food. Sag says No Babuji I am not hungry at all, I ate in my house, Bunty is sad hearing this. Sag goes to her room. Bunty takes a plate and put food in it. Amma asks what are you doing? Bunty says taking food to Sagarika,  Amma says first finish your own food. Bunty says I will first make Sagarika eat and then I will eat. Amma and Satya make a face.

Bunty takes the food to their room and tells Sagarika that I thought you didn't want to eat with everyone so I brought the food upstairs with me. Sag says she is not hungry. Sag is unpacking and ignoring Bunty. Bunty goes to her and says that I know I hurt you a lot but please talk to me. He says if you will say whats in your heart you will feel light. Please talk to me. Sag says I have been telling you whats in my heart till now but what happened. All you did was make promises, you said you will fix everything but what got fixed. Even after our marriage Amma didn't accept me as her DIL, you didn't accept me as your wife. What wrong I did? Just that you proposed me and I said yes. Ammaji behaves as if she hates me. Bunty says Sag what you are saying is all true. Just give me one chance I will fix all my mistakes. Just trust me. Sags says I came into this house because I trusted you but now I feel the old Bunty has lost somewhere. Bunty is stunned and Sag goes to bed and takes a pillow and comforter. She tells him now you listen to me. Until  Ammaji accept me as her DIL and as a part of this house I will not stay in this room. Bunty stops her and  says Sagarika please don't do this. What will you gain from this. Sag says I don't want to gain anything thats why I am going to sleep outside quietly. Also Ammaji will be happy with this. She goes out and Bunty is all sad and teary. Sag is making a bed for her outside. Bunty says please come what will everyone says. Sag says why bunty this is what Ammaji wants and I can't live a lie. Let everyone see it. Bunty says I will sleep outside but I won't like if you will sleep outside. Sag says why won't you like it? This is your house, your Amma and your room. I am the outsider that's why I will sleep outside. Bunty says what if someone sees you in the morning.  Sag says that what I am saying Bunty let everyone see, I will just sleep here.

Rani is sitting her room while Pappu is trying to sleep. Rani says what kind of trouble this girl wants to bring in this house. She first went to her house from Airport and now came back herself. She keeps trying to instigate Pappu and Pappu is sleepy, Rani is wondering what happened in Mumbai, did something happened between Amma and Sag. She realises that Pappu is sleeping. Rani then pours the water on him. Pappu wakes up with a start. Rani says you don't listen to me. Pappu says that why bring others problems in our bedroom. He says let Bunty handle everything on his own and he tells rani to sleep.

Bunty is sitting on the cot where Sag is lying down. Bunty says I will sit here and go nowhere. Sag says don't be stubborn and just go in and sleep. Bunty says if wife is stubborn then I am too. Sag says ok fine keep sitting here whole night.

Amma is thinking about sag in hotel room, about her going to her fathers house, refusing to eat and Bunty taking food for her. Amma gets up and thinks did Bunty go to sleep without eating. He cant sleep empty stomach. I will go and check.

Bunty is sitting on the cot and Sag says Bunty you go and sleep otherwise how will you work. Bunty says I will do it in half sleep whats to you. Sag says what way is this. Bunty says Sag that what I am saying lets go to room and fight like husband wife but let go in what if someone sees us here. Sag says so what? Even now you are worried about people. This is what I am trying to tell you Bunty that it's not about people. This is our problem. But you are worried about what Ammaji will think if she sees us. Amma comes from behind and asks what Amma? Sag and Bunty are shocked to see her.

Precap: Amma telling Sag that you will learn to adjust to get Bunty's love that why I did all this. Because I am his mother and I love him. Sag says if he is your son then he is my husband and I will not tolerate anyone interfering 

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great WU, as usual, Ayesha!
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Great WU, as usual, Ayesha!

thanks Gina๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha!! ๐Ÿค—
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ajesha,thank you for  the wonderful WU โค๏ธ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for a great WU.โค๏ธ
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the written update. This story is on the right track now. Didn't like the way Bunty's mom was behaving with Sagrika. What she did by meddling in her son and Dil's marital life was very unfair. So finally Sagrika took a stand for herself, and that's a good turn in the story. Keeping quiet at the face of an injustice wasn't going down well, but now liking this rebelling sagarika. Gotta give credit to all the actors especially Prats, Kanwar and Ammaji. All are doing such an impressive as far as acting is concerned ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Ayesha, nice, detailed update!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha great WU. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š