Aakanksha Singh in Star Plus' Hotel

saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Aakanksha Singh in Star Plus' Hotel
27 Nov 2014 05:39 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Dynamic Sudhir Sharma, producer at Sunshine Productions, is all set to present another superb concept of his to viewers, which has found nest in Star Plus.

The house behind successful shows like Karol Bagh, Na Bole Tum seasons and The Buddy Project, as per sources, has been commissioned a show on the above channel. The title of the show is Hotel.

The concept is a rather unique one with the Hotel' having its own characteristic.

And guess what? The female lead of the show will be played by Aakanksha Singh (Na Bole lead).

Shares a source: "Yes, Aakanksha post her marriage will get busy with this show. She is the only known face roped in till now, rest are all newcomers."

The show most probably will air from end of January or beginning of February (2015). If sources are to be believed it will replace Airlines.

We texted Sudhir and Aakanksha for a confirmation but they did not reply till the time of filing the article.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such a bad feeling that Airlines will be ending(Though we are well aware it is a finite show) that there's no feeling at all to welcome the new show...Sorry!!!
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really don't want that airline was ending 
this is an awesome show plz don't end it soon
jsmmas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god I really love this show... Very much pls don't quit airlines