SS: Kabhi Nahi Chodungi Tumare Saath..!!! updated part 11 page 30

theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

KABHI NAHI CHODUNGE TUMARE SAATH!!

HI GUYS,

This is my first ever story on ishra, infact my first ever attempt  on writing something.

Pls forgive me ppl if it was not worth reading and i really dono hindi so mostly ll be in English.

I writing dis on request of my dear friend Aruna...

Both comments as well as criticism are most welcome.

The story starts after all this crap ashok shagun marriage call off drama, shagun entering bhalla house to ishra confession based on the spoilers and OLVs.

I stop all  my blabbering here and start my story..

part 1 : pg 1

part 2: pg 2

part 3: pg 4

part 4: pg 7

part 5: page 10

part 6: page 12

part 7: page 14

part8 : page 16

part 9a: page 17

part 9b: page 23

part 10: page 25

part 11: page 30

It was a hectic day for all the bhallas, iyers and  aroras. Ashok and shagun's marriage was called off. Mihir was no where seen . mihika and iyer family were still in shock not able to believe that has transpired in the past few hours. The whole was dead silent.

Ishita and Raman entered their room. She quickly changed to her night dress and went to meet Mihika after informing Raman.

Raman was sitting alone  in the room, his thoughts wandered . he was in a state of fix not knowing whether to be happy or sad. He was very happy to have a wife like ishita and in laws like iyer family who were all very selfless but was very sad knowing that his past is haunting them continuously. His guilt grew more now.

When ishita entered the room, raman was so engrossed in his thoughts to notice her. She came and sat near him placing her head on his lap bringing him out of his thoughts.

She said him how mihika said everything to her. But she doesn't know that she was talking about shagun, blamed herself for all that happened today. She was going on complaining herself that she was not a good sister and so on. On hearing her words he was shocked rather amused that without no reason how can she blame herself and his anger increased but he calmed himself and said ishita.. isme tumare kya galathi hai. Kyon khud ko dosh deraheho yaar..  she just let a laugh and took a deep breathe ansd started. Raman keenly noticed her expression that something big was going on in her mind. He was so engrossed in his thoughts to hear what she was saying, suddenly all his thoughts came to a halt on hearing mihir's name.

Suddenly reality hit both of them, at once both said in unison "mihir!! Kahan hai??"

Raman immediately called mihir. It was ringing but no response from the other side. Ishita panicked. They both went in search of mihir, ishita kept calling mihir continuously on their way. Atlast they found him in a park.

Immediately after seeing raman, mihir hugged him and cried his heart out ishita too couldn't control her tears seeing her favourite dewar in this state.

Guys am stopping here.. plss comment whether to continue this or not...

Edited by yazhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lata_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud start...pls update the next part soon...
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one..pls continue and update soon...good start it was
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my dr.Is it a question 2 ask?of course dr continue the story plz. It's beautiful.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely n emotional start...
Continue sooonish.
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good start.continue soon n pm me when you update.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
suprb strt...
cant wait fr nxt...
pm me fr nxt...
theshushreader thumbnail

Part 2:

After sometime raman tried to console mihir to the extent he can.. den he said Mihir.. u kno mihika has not betrayed u.. how van u compare her with a woman like shagun.. jiss ladike ne tumare khushi ke;iye apni puri izzat dhaav pe lagaadi tum use shagu ke saath compare karraheho..

Raman's words were making some sense in him as he too knows deep in his heart that whatever raman was saying was true... even ishita consoled mihir and took them to their house.

It was a silent morning after a thunderstorm night. All were having their breakfast silently without knowing the cyclone that is yet to hit their lives. Suddenly Mihir's phone rang. It was shagun's call, mihir picked the call uninterestedly..

"Haan bolo shagun" on hearing the name, everyone keenly looked at him. Suddenly his anger rose and shouted on the top of his voice

"tum paagal hogaya kya"

"Hloo.. Shagun Shagun"

The call was disconnected. Mihir said everyone that Shagun is moving to ashok's place with Adi. None cared for shagun but Adi, none wanted him to go their. Toshiji pestered raman to go and get adi to their home. So along with ishitha  and mihir raman moved bt bumped on Bala who was hurriedly entering the bhalla house.

On seeing bala's face ishita rushed to the iyer house, even raman followed her where the whole iyer family has been gathered. Ishita and mihir froze at the sight infront of them. Mihika has cut her wrist and blood was continuously oozing out. Raman immediately rushed Mihika to the hospital followed by others.

Mihir was really mad at Ashok for this state of Mihika and rushed outside to dig grave but was stopped by raman and ishita.. they both suggested mihir to be ny mihika's side as she ll be needing him the most. Seeing all of his family members in such a state he felt more guilter and went away from there. Ishita saw raman moving out and followed him, when she asked him he said he is going to ashok's place and asked her to take care of the people here. She didn't argue much as she knows that he wuldnt take her along, so she silently moved inside. After sometime the doctors came outside and informed them about mihika's condition is better but cant ne discharged immediately as they have kept her under observation. Ishita has asked the doctor to examine whether mihika has been raped and the result came as negative, ishita's happiness grew no bounds as mihika was not raped. She thought of telling all but then she just she just first ask raman wat to do.

Mean while in khanna place shagun has already reached, ashok was doing all the emotional drama he can but nothing worked. Shagun didn't step back at all. When Raman entered the place the scene in front of him made him smirk, shagun was lying at ashok's feet and was literally begging to accept her. At the same time ishita called raman, both ashok and shagun turned to see a smirking raman. Ashok was rather confused seeing raman there at that hour. Raman asked ishita not to tell anyone except mihir as he is coming there along with ashok and shagun. Hearing both their names they were shocked wat was raman upto.

Raman informed both that mihika has committed suicide and has also written that ashok khanna is responsible for the death, shagun was least bothered but ashok was shocked beyond the limit. He never expected this outcome he expected mihika to come and plead to marry her but wat has happened now... he stood like statue and raman understood his situation. So he coolly said arre 6 foot 2 inch jaldi chalo warna police yahan aayega... ashok literally ran out to reach the hospital, shagun was confused seeing ashok's reaction.

Raman along with shagun and ashok reached the hospital. All were confused but their anger grew beyond limits. Mihir rushed to ashok to thrash him but isita calmed him...

Seeing raman and ishita's cool attitude toshiji started yelling.. but none opened their mouth till the police officers reached. All the family members had a confusing  look.

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow what a twist tou gave... our Raman is gonna handle his way as he did during Param fiasco...
theshushreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata_ishra

gud start...pls update the next part soon...

thank u.. have posted the nxt part