TAAREY OS || MY MISS PERFECT||

---angelmaria-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Banner credits goes to starry.phoenix    

"Sharon is the diva of the collage everyone wants to become like her and even me even I want to become like her.. her looks her diva attitude her way of talking everything

Afterall it is just because of her looks diva appearance and the special way of talking that she is reyaansh singhania friend   ... hayyeee reyaansh singhania naam sunthe hi dil garden garden ho jathi hai... He is the most handsome hunk in the whole collage and every girl drools over him and mee tooo ,even I have this serious and big big crush on him"

Taanis reverie was broken when all the students from the notice board started squeaking in happiness

She went and asked them but none of them replied as they were busy in their happiness and don't even mind about a down market girl like her

But that's when a husky voice from behind whispered into her ears and said

"it's the fresher's  party "said the owner of the husky voice

"rey" taani whispered to herself with a soft smile playing on her lips

Taani was taken aback when a hand pulled her into the fire escape but she sighed calmly when she saw that it was rey all by himself

"So u coming to the party "rey asked with a mischief smile

"umm pata nahi" taani said adjusting her spectacles

"what do u mean pata nahi and give me one good reason as to why u would not be coming for the party???" rey asked in a little pitched voice as he was angry to know that taani won't be coming for the party

"woh kal language ka assignment hai nai toh mujhe woh  complete karna hai isliye" she whispered

"kya" rey shouted

"Miss Taani Shikhawat kindly tell whatever u want a bit loudly " rey said now super angry

From volume 1 to volume 2 taani again repeated

"woh kal language ka assignment hai nai toh mujhe woh  complete karna hai isliye"

"What" rey asked and leaned forward and brought his ear near her lip unaware about their proximity

"who   ka..al   lang...uuuag..eee    k..aaa    as...sssignment haa...ai   naaai   tohhh    mujhe      woh complete karna hai isliye" taani said a bit uncomfortable  with their closeness

"Could u please tell it a bit clearer " rey said it in her ears pressing each word

""woh kal language ka assignment hai nai toh mujhe woh complete karna hai isliye" taani said slowly but completely with no nonsense

"like are u craz.." rey was about to say but his words were hung up in air when he turned to her and found out about their closeness

Rey and taanis nose were touching each other and both of them were totally lost in each other's  eyes

Suddenly rey came out of his dreamland of taani and was thinking how to make this little girl come to the party

Rey knew that taani has a crush on him and loves him soo much

He could even read those eyes  even though she wore those thick pair of soda glasses

So rey slowly got a lips near her and taani gasped as she felt his breathe fanning over her lips

Rey got his lips near her her and on her but dint kiss her and stayed like that for a moment or so and then he took back his lips and saw her full red face and the way her lips were parted to anticipate in the kiss he felt bad but he mental swore to never do this again

"so miss Shikhawat" rey said breaking taani from her position

Taani  looked at herself with shame that she was soo ready to kiss him and he took advantage of him did he really think that she was those type of other girls who are desperate??? Did he think her to be soo cheap??? Like the other girls who were ready to throw themselves on him

"if u want me to continue what we stopped it would be best if u would come to the party and then in the party we shall continue the unfinished part of the kiss and..." Rey stopped midway looking  taanis hurt face

"shit " rey cursed mentally

"I hope I dint break her by doing this" rey thought to himself

Her hurt look on the face was hurting him very much

" kya hua MR . Singhania why did u leave ur words hanging in the middle complete ur cheap words"

" I never knew never knew that u would be thinking soo cheap of me

U know what no actually u know that I liked u soo isliye u half kissed me and for ur advantage which is that I have to come to the party u used me by kissing me " taani asked in disbelief

Rey shook his head from right to left indicating a no that's not what he meant

"but let me tell u something rey u haven't be taking advantage of me but u have used my trust and love for u" taani said with tears in her eyes

Taani  picked up her bag which she mistakenly dropped before their half kiss and ran out of the fire escape

"damn" rey cursed loudly and banged his hand on the wall near him

taani wiped her tears and was about to leave for a shower when she heard the door bell ring

taani opened her door finding a weird postman outside her house

"Madam yeh apke liye " the guy said

"meri liye???" taani  asked confused

Taani  took the boxes from him the balloons and the card from him and was about to leave when he said

"Madam saab ne boola ki mei yeh nishchaye karoo ki apko saare gifts mili hai so app plzz gift yahi kholiye" the guy said in a weird tone

"bhaisaab kaun hai tumhare yeh aajeeb saabh??" taani asked  

"paatha nahi maadam app plzz jaldi  gift kholiye mujhe bohut aur kaam hai"

taani open the card wrapper and saw a very cute SORRY CARD 

And opened another box CHOCOLATES

Taani smiled like an idiot afterall her crush had done all this for 

her to make her smile

Taani got a DRESS

She smiled whole heartedly

And said " agar saabh mil jaye na toh unhe keh dena ki mei bohut khush hoon"

She said and closed the door the post man laughed and smiled and started jumping

"tnk u tnk u tnk u soo much krishna ji ki taani khush ho jayi and now I am sure that she will come to the party " rey said with a big smile in his face

taani went to her room and took out the dress and placed it on her saw the short dress and

" hay Krishna ji lagta hai ki rey baaki kha dress bhul gaya hai"

"ohh stupid this is the dress there is nothing more in this ... And if rey has given u this dress then it means that he wants to see u in this attire ssooo now shut ur mouth and go change and come" the taani wala cloud said

taani came back after getting g dressed and taani was about to put on her glasses that she remembered what Sharon told her the last time

"don't wear it u know rey won't be able to see ur beautifull eyes" she blussed at her comment

After a big battle of her mind and heart she finally decided to wear her contact lenses

So she took out the lenses wore them and went out

Taani passed her big toothy smile when she saw swayum standing there leaning to his car and waiting for her with Sharon

Swayum and Sharon looked at taani and swayum left out a whistle for which taani blushed and sharon chuckled

"okay guys lets go to the party " swayum said not making taani more uncomfortable with the dress with the chill outside

In the car swayum and Sharon were praising taani to the fullest

taani and Sharon entered the party as swayum was called by the vp sir

All guys eyes were on taani and she was a bit uncomfortable as she is not used to such attention soon  

Taani and Sharon reached the hall where rey was also standing

Rey felt a strong yet light wind caress  his face telling him about taanis arrival

He turned to see the Greek goddess herself looking smoking hot in her attire which he had chosen all by himself

taani too spots him and both of them get locked into an intense eye lock which

Was broken by the host who was talking loudly in the mike

Slowly when the party was about to end the host told them that it is time for slow motion dance

And rey and taani were looking at each other

Rey smiled and knew that now what he had to do

He was about to ask taani for a dance when some unknown  guy came and asked her and she politely took up the dance

Like that one after the other everyone came up and asked her and she kept on receiving them mouthing him a sorry

Rey got damn pissed so he went to the bar and had a shot

And the next time before some guy came to ask her he went a grabbed her waist and slowly danced with her in the tone of the music

Rey held taanis hand as the party got over and took her to the fire escape and pinned her

"liking the much attention u getting " rey asked in an angry tone

"haaa??" taani asked totally confused as to what he was saying

"nahi saare ladkon se jo attention tumhe mil raha hai liking it " rey asked pinning her hand above her head

"please rey this time don't misunderstand me " taani said in a begging tone

Rey was actually not listening to her but was looking at the way her lips were moving up and down while talking

So rey couldn't handle anymore

"so he put his rough lips in her soft ones and were smooching them sensuously

taani gasped as she felt his expert lips moving on her lips

Rey held her hands softly and placed  

tHem on his shoulder and brought taani near him by holding her waist tight

and rey broke the kiss when taani held his hair in a tight grip informing him about her breathlessness

after breaking the kiss rey dint leave taani  he bend down and started to kiss her shoulder and her collar bones he went up kissing her swan like neck and biting her  neck

"rey" taani moaned when he bit her which made rey more turned up

Rey went further down and kissed her cleavage and taani tip toed and arched back unable to take up the immense pleasure he was giving her

Reys kisses slowly began to be wild and he took his hand opened a little of her back zip and roamed his hands on her bare back and bit hard on her bosoms and licked the spot to sooth her pain

Rey came up and looked at her face

Her eyes were closed in pleasure and she had her lower lip between her two teeth's

Rey went forward and placed his lips on her taking her lower lips between his lips

Savoring them to the fullest   

Rey felt that taani was not responding soo massaged her waist bringing her into his control

Taani lost all her senses when rey massaged her wait and she too responded to the kiss

The kissed a long time with each passing second the kiss became more and more passionate

Rey deepened the kiss by tilting his head

Asked her for entry but taani thought to play with him so she dint open up for him

Rey understood the taani was playing with him so

Rey got his hands placed them between her core and palmed her core and first slightly rubbed his hands there seeing if she was going to open or not but when she dint he pressed his hands and held her core lightly with his hands

Taani gasped and rey got his entry so without wasting any moment he slid his tongue inside her mouth  tasting her sweetness fully

Taani understood that rey did all that to just to get entrance indside her mouth

So she playfully hit him on his chest

Rey smiled and brought her hands back into his hair

He loved her hand being there it gave him immense pleasure

Rey broke the kiss when taani held his hair tight indicating him that she is out of breathe

Rey :"I LOVE U"

TAANI : *SMILING* I LOVE U TOO

REY: AND U DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE SHARON TO BE LOVED BY ME CAUSE UR MY MISS PERFECT HE SAID AND STROKED HIS NOSE WITH HERS

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DO LIKE AND COMMENT BIG

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

okay guys this is part [a]

means tgis is purely written by me there will be another part 

[b] which will be written by me and anydestiny very soon 

this is my kr version which i have converted into taarey 

so by chance if there is any kria in this then bare with me

Edited by angelmaria - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res

finally unres

hyee mari pagal n cutipie ne collab os likha hai πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

love to read it 😳

awasome os πŸ‘

tani pov was nice πŸ˜›

n luv d line "hayyeee reyaansh singhania naam sunthe hi dil garden garden ho jathi hai..." [so true lines mera dil tu 😳 ]

"it's the fresher's party "   πŸ˜‰

fire exit scene was   πŸ˜³

rey angry on tani for nt coming to party

n tani reason   πŸ€£

dn d half kiss uff kya bolu yaar full blushy blushy 😳 😳

bt tani took it in other way 😑

wired postman 😲

n aww rey maonifing tani was so cute

bt i m in luv wid postman[obvi kyuki he was my rey 😳 he was so cute while jumping   πŸ˜†

" hay Krishna ji lagta hai ki rey baaki kha dress bhul gaya hai" πŸ˜†

swaron r so cute n swt

jealous rey πŸ˜†

dn in fire exit hot romance of taarey
god m going to faint 😳 😳 [onlu taarey can make me feel like this ]

dn kiss hyeee marjawan [angel kya maar ke hi chure gi mujhe πŸ˜†

n dn finally confession 😳

miss taarey 😭

banner was awasome 😊

part b soon wala update karna cutipie πŸ˜‰

love iman ❀️
Edited by Iman_taarey - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was cute & thr half kiss
Was awsm I Luv taani dress
& thn taarey romance was sexy
Thanks for PM
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god its sooo sooo romantic dear :) some part where funny :) part b dead pls soon update it :) awesome :) love it :) the last word by rey top of hill :)
Twinkle_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its an awesome story..!!!!! pls update part b soon waiting...dress selection ws nyc...thnkx for pm
monikasaxena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so nice nd awesome os..
Taarey kiss nd romance was really nice..
Loved it
Continue soon 
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Very hot OS. β˜ΊοΈ
Update the next part soon. :)
SuMaN_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amzing part it was
so nice n so romantic n aggressive 
luv it !!!
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
superb dear..
it was too hot especially with the single nd hot pic..
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing OS...
eagerly waiting for Part B...
plzzz updt it ASAP... and PM me