Red Hot Reunion {Brand New Dark and Mature Vidarth FF}

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

RED HOT REUNION

RISING ABOVE AN EAGLE'S EYRE, THE SOARING PASSION OF FORBIDDEN LOVE 

Synopsis 

As the stock market quivers with the deadly flight of shares being bought or sold contracts and deals being sabotaged while corporate espionage seems like a normal course of life ,a tale of revenge and fated passion unfolds.  A ruthless man known as the Black Wolf of Wall street dares to stand before the slender, raven hair loveliness of Vidushi's and in one swift, trembling moment, their future is changed forever. 

Being at the centre of this battlefield for power and caught in cross fire between two powerful billionaire seeking each other's blood becomes the unwilling pawn in a treacherous game...and the defiant love of a dangerous  man with rakish reputation whose need for bitter revenge scoring from past can rock a family and tear them apart. Together they will be swept into the rich pageantry of destructive power, throwing wide the huge gates of Shekhawat Mansion to unleash the fury of a lone man equivalent to thousand armoured enemies. All the ancient hatreds spawned by a Vidushi's sins are revealed, threatening the lives and the reckless young love of the Black Wolf and the only woman who can tame his bold, wild heart.    

Character Outline:

Randhir Singh Shekhawat:

Age- 27 years

Founder and CEO of Fortune 500 company Shekhawat and Associates.

Thing you should know about him>

Genius Engineer, Fiercely loyal and protective about his loved one, Possessive of his one and only half sister Vidushi Kumar Shekhawat, Golden Heart for people who know him, Worst nightmare for his enemies.

Parth Kashyap:

Age-28 years

Founder and CEO of Fortune 500 company Kashyap Group INC.

Thing you should know about him>

Sworn enemy of one time best friend Randhir Singh Shekhawat,

Ex co founder of Shekhawat&Kashyap Group of Industries, Ruthless Playboy with heart of stone, molten hatred for the Shekhawat Siblings.

Vidushi Kumar Shekhawat:

Age- 22 years

Masters in Business Administration from Harvard and Intern at Shekhawat and Associates.

Thing you should know about her>

Younger Half Sister of Randhir Singh Shekhawat, Bold, Smart, Funny, Cause of Rivalry between Parth and Randhir.

Sanyukta Agrawal:

Age- 24 years

Personal Assistant to Randhir Singh Shekhawat, Sweet, Shy, Secretly in love with Randhir

PLOT OUTLINE:

Five years ago,

Parth rejected Vidushi 5 years when she tried to seduce him, as she was only 17 and he wanted to do the noble thing by letting her go in spite his tender feelings for her in his heart. Randhir found them in a compromising position and blamed Parth for trying to seduce his little sister when he had asked him to stay away from knowing his sister had feeling for her in her naivety and innocence. They both split their company from Shekhwat& Kashyap INC and Parth started his own company but wants revenge from Randhir and Vidushi for humiliating him in the past and for destroying his reputation and the little of love for Vidushi and friendship with Randhir. But now Parth has come back and he will do anything and everything in his power to destroy Randhir, Vidushi and their company precious family firm.

Little Teaser of the story:

Parth looked at Vidushi with his dark eyes blazing with anger as he shook her in his arm like a rag doll and growled "I can never forget and forgive you; you little bitch for what you did. You have many sins on your conscience such as why Randhir didn't believe me when I told him what had happened and broke his friendship and partnership with me. And it was all because of you and your stupidity. You were so childish and obsessive about me that you didn't care about consequences of your actions."

Vidushi looked around helplessly recalling the scene in her mind when she didn't say a word in his defence and let an innocent man take fall for her crimes. She sobbed hard and sagged in his hard arms which were holding her tightly with bruising force and tried to say in what she hoped was a determined business like voice as she had learnt "You can never destroy Randhir and his company."  He snorted, harshly clenching his teeth "I can and I will. But if you want to save him you have to become my mistress for a month and offer me your favours generously which I had denied myself hardening my resolve five years ago even though I was tempted. God how tempted damn it."

Vidushi was completely shocked and utterly scared while looking at him with disbelief.

He was smelling her terror which was rightful in this situation, enjoying it fully and asked her "Yes or no? Do you want to save your brother and his precious company or not?"

She was stunned.

Parth smirked and declared the ultimate crux to her coldly in a ruthless tone which chilled Vidushi to her bone "It doesn't matter what you say though. I will have you either way."

Vidushi looked at him with sheer helpless fright written on her face. Her voice trembled as she asked "What do you mean?"

Parth grinned broadly as a devilish smile tugged at the corners of his mouth "I destroy Randhir and take you or you can come willingly and save him. Either way I will have my revenge. I might as well enjoy myself by doing the very thing I was accused of by my best buddy"

Vidushi was frozen on spot like a deer caught in headlight thinking

"If I go, the fact that I am Parth's mistress will destroy Randhir and

If I don't agree, Parth will take me anyway he can get his hands on me and destroy the company Randhir worked for his whole life and sacrificed himself."

Prologue:

"Go there and get on the bed. Take off your clothes for me my sweet little Vidushi" said Parth in a hoarse voice when he finally lifted his head and they were both breathing hard after frantically kissing each other in depth of passion and only coming out to breath. "Oh, God! Parth..."Vidushi sighed, unpeeling her arms from his neck as he placed her back on her feet. Parth gave a thin- lipped smile "You want it so badly you can taste it..." His voice trailed off as he looked at her and felt need flood through his body. He had never needed a woman...wanted, but not needed like he needed this girl who has been etched in his mind. "You want me so badly that you'll beg me to love you like a woman." The taunt brought a rosy flush of embarrassment to her cheeks as she whispered "Please Parth I...I beg you. I want you so much and I want you to take me and make me yours."

The incessant ringing of his phone woke up Parth who was sweating and cursing in his sleep while frantically searching for his phone which kept on blinking an International Number. He picked it up after taking few deep breaths while the voice on the other line said "Sir. She is back in India. She will be landing in Delhi Tomorrow and my source is telling me that she will be joining her brother's firm from day after tomorrow as an Intern. My man in Delhi is on her tail so don't worry I will keep you updated." To which Parth just replied "You better because I am not paying you in six digits if I have to worry about her. Keep following her and e-mail me the details."

Parth smirks as he puts the phone down and looks at a picture frame kept on his bed side table  showcasing him, her and his former best friend hugging and smiling brightly for the camera as he recalled on her sixteenth birthday with a huge cake in front of them and  recalled his last encounter with them only one year after this photo was taken.

"I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."  These were the exact words of Parth Kashyap to Vidushi Kumar Shekhawat expressing his bitter sentiments for her, swearing to take revenge against the Shekhawat Siblings for destroying him and his reputation.

He muttered something smashing the photo frame to the floor into millions of pieces "Waiting is over. I am coming for you sweet heart"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, I want to thank Ash aka Burn the Ashes without whom this story would not have been possible and yeah ironically her usernames suggest to burn her!!! Pun intendedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Secondly, I want to thank Aimy without whom we all would not have been able to get a visual treat in form of that beautiful banner she has created so thank you my dear!!!😊😊😊 

So I want to dedicate this Part to very special people who are my friends on this forum like Chandni, Ayesha, Antu, Annie, Manu, Rashi, Riya Aimy, Pari, Suprabha, Payal, Rae, Anita Sharma, Jas, Sree and everyone else who reads, likes or comments on my ff so thank you all and I love you all.

Edited by skm27395 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*shivering in excitement*
He'll yes
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sexy!!!!!! Prologue and Teaser both were sexy!!!!
By the way where are you these day?
And and and... damn it!!! You had to make it hot na?? πŸ˜†
Can't bloody wait to read more of this!
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg another fic by u dat too dark

Omg moi super excited
The proloug was so tempting
I so luved it

The of is so new n refreshing

Parth going to take revenge from rd n vids

This is going super intrstng

Update soon wtng

Luv u
Keep smiling
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so love this ff
please update super fast
day_lily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 2
Eeekss so much excited for this...cant wait to read more...loved the prologue!!
AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is a real masterpiece.
Yipe finally gonn aread Vidarth dark ff
WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE WA  
dewcute thumbnail
shreya!!!!!!

you are back with a fiction?😲

that too a vidarth fiction?

and it is daaark!😈

me hell excited to read it,

a different dark concept!

vidarth are the characters!

and you are the writer!

me is hell impatient to read this one!

update faaast!😳

jiya😈

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know i had this thing to write on two headstrong individuals .. belonging to big conglomerates..  dark characters ... and yahan its der!
This is jus brilliant .. and im going to read coz m dead sure its going to be awesome !

I loved the description.. πŸ˜ƒ

so u gotta PM me for updates!
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing beginning 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Plzzz do pm me when you update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sending you a buddy request now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰