Posted: 9 years ago
hii guys am back with an os again
this os is demanded by my little sis ani
she demanded a for a super fighting swaron
so i have done it
also its dedicated to her
hope u all guys like it
SwaRon OS Fights-part of Realtionship
It was 11 pm when sharon was waiting in the hall for swayam to come,he still hadnt came from office,it has been a dialy routine from 1 month,he was soming late and she was waiting
The door bell rang,immediately sharon went towards the door and opened it with smile,it was swayam she was about to hug him when swayam immediately went into their bedroom leaving her behind,sharon got angry and followed him and saw that he was laying on the bed with shoes
"ye kya hai swayam,jutte lekar bhi koi sota hai bed par,utaro isse,aaj hi maine new bedsheet dali hai"said sharon
"to kya hogaya sharon,dho dena,kya farak padta hai"said swayam closing his eyes
"but swayam...hufff...thik hai...but chalo khana kha lete hai,mujhe bohat bhukh lagi hai"said sharon controlling her anger
"mai khakar aya hu sharon,tum kha lo khana"said swayam
"what???yaha par mai bhukhi baithi hu and tum khana khakar aa rahe ho,wow..meri to kuch kadar hi nahi hai"said sharon
"please sharon overreact mat karo,clients ne force kiya isiliye kha liya and ismai itna overreact kyu kar rahi ho,maine to tumse nahi kaha thana bhukha rehne ke liye"said swayam standing up from the bed and went towards the charging slot with mobile in his hands
"swayam ho kya gaya hai tumhe,tum ese kyu behave kar rahe ho,tumne nahi kaha tha but we always have dinner togther,I wait whole day for the moment u come so that I can spend time with u,but tum pura din kaam and office,kabhi mere liye to time hi nahi hai"said sharon standing behind him facing his back
"dekho sharon mai behas karneke mood mai bilkul nahi hu,mujhe sone do,already maai bohat thak gaya hu,mujhe office mai bohat sara kaam hota hai"said swayam putting his mobile on charge and turning around now facing her
"kaam mujhe bhi hota hai,but mai usmai tumhe ignore nahi karti,n vese bhi jitna kaam tum office mai karte ho usse kai jyada i do"said sharon
"u mean mai kuch kaam hi nahi karta??tumse jyada kaam hota hai mujhe"said swayam 
"my work is more difficult"said sharon proving she is right
"oh really...then mera kaam karke dikhao pure ek din ke liye mai maan jaoga"said swayam in a challenging tone
"mai to kar lugi vo bhi aram se but tum kabhi nahi kar paoge"said sharon with attitude
"mai jo chahe vo kar sakta hu"said swayam with more attitude
"then lets have a deal,kal tum ghar ka kaam karoge n mai office ka"said sharon moving her hands forward
"deal"said swayam and shake his hands with her
Alarm was ringing at 5 am immediately sharon woke up when she was about to shut it she remembered their deal and she smirked,she took the ringing alarm and put in on swayam's ears 
"sharon,bandh karo isse,mujhe sona hai"said swayam not opening his eyes and putting a pillow on his ears 
Seeing this sharon got angry,she removed the pillow and shaked his shoulders to wake him,due to this he woke up,he half opened his eyes and sit on the bed and saw sharon who was showing him the ringing alarm with a stern smile 
"tch..sharon abhi to 5 baje hai ye tumhare utne ka time hai mera nahi...let me sleep"saying so swayam again started to go back to sleep again but sharon stopped him and said"kal ki deal bhul gaye ya deal se daar gaye"
After sharon said he opened his eyes fully as he remembered their deal"dar aur mai...i m never afraid of anything,mai to sirf bhul gaya tha"said swayam
"ooo"said sharon with smile and he got irritated seeing this,he immediately snatched the ringing alarm from her hands and stopped it
"but tum itna jaldi uthkar kya karti ho???"aked swayam in confusion
"tumhe jo bed tea milti hai,tum jo breakfast karte ho,tumhare jo clothes press hote hai,tumhara wallet,hanky,mobile jo tumhe table par milta hai,tum jo lunch le jate ho office mai,tum jo juice pite ho vo ye saab apne aap nai hota uske liye time lagta hai n ye to sirf tumhare kaam the vo bhi half jo mai baki ka kaam karti hu uska kya???vo bhi time leta hai"said sharon with a smile which clearly says its fake smile
Hearing this swayam got shocked but he didnt show it,he made a Only-this-much-work face 
after their little morning fight swayam was working in the kitchen to prepare breakfast while sharon was sitting in the bedroom and preparing list which swayam will do on her behalf
suddenly sharon heard heard a boom sound from the kitchen and she got scared she immediately runned to the kitchen,it was all fog spread in the kitchen,due to that she started coughing,she saw swayam there all good standing and she breathe a sigh of relief,she immeditely opened all the windows so that the fog gets away,but when she saw the whole kitchen she opened her eyes in complete shock,it was all destroyed,her kitchen was destroyed,she cant believe it,due to this she got angry and asked him"ye sab kya hai"

"vo maine microwave on kiya and vo blast hogaya,bigad gaya hai lagta hai"said swayam blaming the microwave
"ese kese ho sakta hai,kal tak to thik tha"said sharon in utter disbelief
"abhi bigda lagta hai"Said swayam making a shit face
"but tumne microwave kyu ON kiya??"asked sharon,as it was not needed to ON it in the morning
"Tea bana raha tha tumhare liye"said swayam with a smile
"Tea??vo bhi microwave mai???"asked sharon as she got a 1000 walts shock hearing it
"ha kyu???koi problem hai kya??"asked swayam
"ha hai mujhe,chai microwave mai aun banata hai??do u even know how to made tea??"asked sharon 
"bohat ache se ati hai,just took any hollow stainless utensil add water,milk,tea and sugar and just put it in microwave"said swayam with a eye upwards,showing his attitude that he knows it
"oh god...pehli baat microwave mai chai nai banate and dusri baat microwave mai kabhi bhi stainless steel use nahi karte"said sharon gruting her teeth
"ha to tumhe pehle bolna chahiye tha na,mujhe thodi na pata tha,anyways let it be,tumne mujhe kuch instructions nahi di but maine maria(swayam's personal secretary)ko sab instructions de diye hai that vo tumhe aaj ka kaam samjha de"Said swayam
"oh hello it was not my mistake...rehne do tumhe samjhana matlab pathar par pani pherne jesa hai(english meaning-not of use to explain)and by the way maine puri list bana di hai tumhare aaj ke kaam ki,mai lekr ati hu"said sharon and went to the bedroom to take the list
she came back with list and her laptop bag and said"ye lo list,mai office ke liye ja rahi hu,WITHOUT HAVING BREAKFAST,TEA AND EVEN MY LUNCH"said sharon handling him the list and taunting him by saying that she hadnt had anything loudly
"sorry that tumhe tea aur breakfast nai mila but lunch mil jayega"said swayam in a apologic tone but then his tone turned in to attitude one
"ok fine,lets see"said sharon and went to the door when she was about to step out swayam stopped her and said"aaj office ki canteen se chai aur nashta kar lena"
"ha tum bhi kha lena,mai taani ko bol dugi wo le ayegi tumhare liye,mai chalti hu bye"said sharon and went to the office
although they were fighting but still they care about each other
sharon was there in the office working continuosly she didnt even get time to breathe properly,she remember she always scold swayam that he is not even calling her and swayam use to say he is having lots of work and he didnt get time,at that time she use to think he is making excuse,but now she came to know its the true reason,now she understood swayam's situation,she felt guilty for not understanding him
there swayam was also not feeling less guilty,he was working and working,his work didnt stopped even for a second,now he understaood that after working for the whole day and that to so much there is nothin wrong in spending some peaceful time with your partner infact its needed
At night
sharon entered home after working for the whole day,as soon as she rang the bell,swayam came and opened the door,immediately he hugged her,she also hugged him back,in response swayam hugged her more tightly,seeing this sharon got scared and asked"what happened swayam,is everything ok??"
He immediately broke the hug,smiled to her and kissed on her forhead and said"yup,tum andar aao"
as soon as sharon enter she saw the most beautiful sight of the world,whole hall was decorated with scanted candles from anywhere to everywhere,the lights were dim,a dinner table for two was arranged,roses were there on the floor,she smiled to swayam and said"ye sab..."but he didnt let her continue as he went on his knees,holding his ears and said"I am sorry sharon,i didnt understand you,u have so many work more then me,after doing all this u just want sometime with me which i didnt gave u and i am extremely sorry for that,you do so much work for me,i didnt do 1%of it,but then also i fight with u yesterday,I am sorry,i am..."swayam said all this looking at the ground,but this time sharon stopped him to say further she bend down and put her hand on his mouth and said"sorry to mujhe bolna chahiye,tum itna sara kaam karke thak jate ho,and jab ghar ate ho tabhi mai tumhe shanti se rehne nai deti,so I am sorry"saying so sharon hold her ears
"no I am sorry"said swayam still holding hi ears
'no I am sorry"said sharon
and again they start to fight but soon both started laughing due to it
Now they both were standing and laughing when swayam stopped laughing and hold her from her waist due to that sharon also stopped laughing and looked in to the pool of his eyes
"did i told you that u are looking too sexy in this formal outfit"said swayam winking at her
"no abhi tak to nahi"said sharon making a sad face
"aww...no problem abhi bol deta ho,u are looking too sexy in this outfit"said swayam with a smile
"really???I dont think so...agar mai sexy lagti to abhi tak my husband had done something with me,you know what i mean"said sharon now this time she was winking
swayam got a 1000 walts shock as he hadnt seen this bold sharon"sharon...tum thik to hona...i think ye sab office jane ka asar hai...u know what tum rooz office jaya karo so that i could see my this bold sharon everyday"said swayam
and soon both started laughing like maniac,when suddenly sharon hugged him and said"i love u swayam"
"i love u too sharon"said swayam hugging her more
"vaise tumhe nai lagta hum kuch jyada hi jhagda karne lage hai"said sharon broking the hug
"ha karte hai but FIGHTS ARE A PART OF RELATIONSHIP,it makes realtionship more stronger"said swayam smiling and again they hugged each other

so guys how was it??
hope u guys liked it
do give ur reviews will be waiting
love
Mansi

PPS- Hit d like button nly if u like it
         if u dont den plz dont
        thank u😊
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snowflakes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Unres
Me first [:D/]
Baale baale shawwa shaww
Me before pm

Comming to os were are ur hands baby doll i wana kiss them kya os hei
I love d concept its based on real life issue
swayam comming home late sharan trying to calm him bt they ended up fighting
swyam not able to make brealfast n tea in microwave haha 🀣
My tummy is hurting after reading that part its so hilarious !! Jat lyk me aaj tak kabhi tea banai nahi aai abhi bhi instuction lene padti hei
Nyways n d turning point was when sharan realize that how much wrk swayam wrk n both realize their mistakes

Then swayam plan suprise n both how cutely they sry to each othr
Really fights r part of relationship - proved

Love u my n nly'my' bff
πŸ€— Edited by -Snowflakes- - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mansiii...
i soo much loved the os...
amazing one,,
so sweet and cute one...
loved both swayam and sharon...
the kitchen part was hilarious...πŸ˜†
poor swayam dont even know how to make a teaπŸ˜†

do write more...
i love to read ur works...

with love
keechuπŸ€—
Edited by keechu91 - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reading this i went like Awww... 
its so cute n sweet...😊
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh mansi what an funny post first deal and tea in microwave omg but awesome understanding hubby and wifey :)Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS.
I loved it.
It was very cute.
Keep writing more of these. :D 
mayori thumbnail
Mansiii 😊 ... Hw u manage to write so beautifully πŸ‘ .. Amazing os. Needed a break frm d stupid crap shwn on d3 nd ur os gave me relief. Loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome mansi

loved it

yup really cute fight..

bold sharon..wow

thanks 4 d pm
anubhutijain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice os...thanks fr d pm :)😊
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum...so funny 
Especially that deal then swayam making tea in microwave. ..haha!!!!
But finally both understand each other n their responsibilities...
One thing I forgot to write that in their fights also they care so much for each other!!!
Lovely OS...
Edited by priya_sejwal - 9 years ago